Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Father God…

Started by Erica Mena, May 23, 2023, 04:27:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

We all get that Trump is the best candidate for presidency. We get it

We also know they will never let him win fairly. We cannot risk having this senile old bastard for another four years.

Please God, come into Trump's heart and convince him to let DeSantis run without interference.
<t></t>

Herman

Jim Crow Joe is a corrupt lying sack of shit.

">

Lokmar

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=501536 time=1684873663 user_id=2845

We also know they will never let him win fairly. We cannot risk having this senile old bastard for another four years.

Please God, come into Trump's heart and convince him to let DeSantis run without interference.

HELL NO!!!!!!

You think for a nanosecond that DeSantis wont be attacked and portrayed as worse than Saint Trump? Dont fool yourself!

Berry Sweet

Bunch of old farts destroying the US...it's not even funny.

Herman

DeSantis is expected to announce his candidacy tomorrow on Twitter.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=501556 time=1684883784 user_id=3351
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=501536 time=1684873663 user_id=2845

HELL NO!!!!!!

You think for a nanosecond that DeSantis wont be attacked and portrayed as worse than Saint Trump? Dont fool yourself!

Of course he will. Pretty much anyone not a RINO would.

I can't see Trump folding in any event. He's 40 points ahead of DeSantis, he has a technical incumbency and a better business sense, particularly on fiscal policy (see proposed tax reforms). The US is going to need every hail mary they've got to reverse the damage the present administration has wrought and even then it's not an easy road.

Believe it or not, that includes DeSantis getting into the race. Trump has traditionally been at his best when faced with opposition and DeSantis is the nearest thing the republicans have got to providing it. It will be a shitshow, but with everything on the left believing that they can force a showdown to leave the right in the disarray they so desperately need to market their attempts to get Biden a second term, I can only see Trump increasing his lead.

DeSantis needs to get in, even if it butchers his federal aspirations (assuming he has them, which seems to be a pretty safe bet).
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501581 time=1684914020 user_id=3409
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=501556 time=1684883784 user_id=3351

HELL NO!!!!!!

I can't see Trump folding in any event. He's 40 points ahead of DeSantis, he has a technical incumbency and a better business sense, particularly on fiscal policy (see proposed tax reforms). The US is going to need every hail mary they've got to reverse the damage the present administration has wrought and even then it's not an easy road.

Believe it or not, that includes DeSantis getting into the race. Trump has traditionally been at his best when faced with opposition and DeSantis is the nearest thing the republicans have got to providing it. It will be a shitshow, but with everything on the left believing that they can force a showdown to leave the right in the disarray they so desperately need to market their attempts to get Biden a second term, I can only see Trump increasing his lead.

DeSantis needs to get in, even if it butchers his federal aspirations (assuming he has them, which seems to be a pretty safe bet).

I expect DeSantis polling to improve and Trump's to soften after he has been in the race a while. Nikki Haley seems to think so too with the recent cheap shot she took at the Florida governor.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG post_id=501590 time=1684921123 user_id=3390
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=501581 time=1684914020 user_id=3409

I expect DeSantis polling to improve and Trump's to soften after he has been in the race a while. Nikki Haley seems to think so too with the recent cheap shot she took at the Florida governor.

Or she was simply mouthing off in response to the attacks DeSantis' campaign has been leveling at her, particularly the "Nikki Mouse" thing. Maybe as his numbers contine to slide he's getting concerned the two might be battling it out for the title of "principal also-ran".

All things are possible of course, no matter how unlikely. Trume wasn't seriously expected to run in 2016. Then he wasn't supposed to secure the nomination. Then he wasn't supposed to win the election.

He did it all, in spite of everyone saying he couldn't, taking on Hillary Clinton who, if memory serves, was way more popular than the Potato Potus.

Now, that's not to say he can do it again, granted. After half a dozen years of hit pieces and constant trial by media, he could have a complete blowout of a sandshoe and it'll be all over, Cleveland Grover. I am seeing a lot of fear on the left though, they have their spin machine in overdrive trying to get DeSantis into the race and force a showdown. Something a normal person wouldn't be doing if they thought they could beat OrangeManBad.

He has the technical incumbency. He has his track record of foreign policy that is admittedly unconventional, but which has proven to have results. He has a trophy cabinet replete with endless attempts of his detractors trying (and failing) to put him behind bars. He has the economic track record of three years that only a grossly overhyped pandemic could reverse. He has the reputation of being the only president in the last 40 years not to start any new wars in office. He is up against arguably one of the weakest presidents ever.

All of this has contributed to his massive in-party support. But you're right, sure. He could lose that support. Republicans and other right wing devotees enjoy a long and storied history of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory and I for one will laugh my ass off if they do it again this election cycle. I's easy to look at DeSantis' popularity in Florida and forget that it will likely map poorly on to the federal stage, particularly in places like Arizona.

Too bad for them if they do. When a mean tweeter's start is rising without stopping for breath and others are in steep decline, perhaps we should at least entertain the notion that his party would throw him under the bus, losing that MAGA support and handing the next four years to Biden on a silver platter.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Blazor

I feel we are being played.

One can not argue that our country was WAY better off under Trump. Yet, I still do not trust him, and even more yet, the establishment turned on him and they hate him, which makes me want to trust him. Yet he is also part of the Royal Bloodline.

Same with Ron Desantis, "appears" to be a great governor, and yet, I dont trust him either. Im against some of the things hes done. I do not know if Ron is part of the Royal Bloodline or not.

If THEY pit Don and Ron against each other, the vote will be split, and Joe will get it. This can NOT happen!!!

Both Ron and Don kiss Jew ass, they cant be trusted.

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fthekotel.org%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2023%2F01%2FWhatsApp-Image-2023-01-10-at-14.23.35.jpeg&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=bcd351386d75c66d196d198374b6d64f83a4e4a46a1f43e7230a4a72f6b51752&ipo=images">

https://external-content.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fa57.foxnews.com%2Fstatic.foxnews.com%2Ffoxnews.com%2Fcontent%2Fuploads%2F2018%2F09%2F640%2F320%2Ftrumpwesternwall.jpg%3Fve%3D1%26tl%3D1&f=1&nofb=1&ipt=806af6d9ec7876028066bfa00acef61a52546c078feea7581b125ab31a92c64c&ipo=images">

But I would trust them more than the puppet in the house at the moment for damn sure!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Blazor

Quote from: DKG post_id=501590 time=1684921123 user_id=3390
Nikki Haley seems to think so too with the recent cheap shot she took at the Florida governor.

Fuck that bitch!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Aylana

If 2024 has two old guys who are 80 or almost 80 as the only two choices...I won't even bother voting.

Herman

Quote from: Aylana post_id=501632 time=1684955162 user_id=3385
If 2024 has two old guys who are 80 or almost 80 as the only two choices...I won't even bother voting.

Turnout could be low.

deadskinmask

turnout won't be low.... the border crisis is the new dnc.... they've already been assured they can rig an election and not one democrat will say fuck-all about it.... we're gonna have 6 months of "vote counting" and you get who they give you.... if its a democrat, we're in serious trouble and if its a republican, we're EXTREMELY serious trouble....

Erica Mena

Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=501645 time=1684968869 user_id=1582
turnout won't be low.... the border crisis is the new dnc.... they've already been assured they can rig an election and not one democrat will say fuck-all about it.... we're gonna have 6 months of "vote counting" and you get who they give you.... if its a democrat, we're in serious trouble and if its a republican, we're EXTREMELY serious trouble....

If it's a Jew, we're done
<t></t>

deadskinmask

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=501651 time=1684974787 user_id=2845
Quote from: deadskinmask post_id=501645 time=1684968869 user_id=1582

If it's a Jew, we're done

every "successful" politician in washington is a member of the tiny hat cult.... even trump and desantis.... this is the end game.... they've tampered your dna with the vaccines and they've tampered your souls with this morally-bankrupt political nonsense.... don't bother voting.... just stay home and pray.... its about to wrap up anyway.... :laugh: