The best topic

Replies: 7064
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 07:20:45 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Moonie

A Fox called Biscuit

Started by caskur, May 31, 2023, 07:18:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

So I am watching Koshy's last week. I don't understand why I never was a fan of him. I think it is all that seemingly faux empathy (but it could be genuine empathy. shrugs)... I just cannot explain why I don't like him...lol

So my week has been dull between crying over worrying issues and knowing worse issues are to come. Ie the death of my elderly relatives. That isn't fun to look forward to, that's for sure.

Keeping sane is a challenge. On youtube are these "shorts" with a particular English woman who has befriended a lady fox... she reads all her uploads and is gathering a following... she also will talk with people and respond to your posts. I always tell her I am envious of her unusual pet... she is being called the Fox Whisperer.

I have been watching YT about foxes and I have really warmed to them. Living in a country where they unfortunately are despised because of the threat to our wildlife, I never leaned about how fantastic they are. They really love people and this English woman feeds her urban fox and now the fox let's her stroke it.

Watching the various animal videos on YT has really cheered me up. I know as a people we are losing it from the extreme pressure put on us by 1. aging and 2. secular concerns in politics, it just sucks.

I am using my phone notepad feature and I an writing this off-line and it has an inbuilt auto-correct and corrects typos, spelling mistakes.. omg, it is great. I can relax and not worry about how many gigs I have left.

The reason I am writing this is to encourage anyone stuck in circumstances they can't avoid, to look at things you don't know about. Or think you might have never realised. There is still PLENTY of other things you can do to emotionally cope with 2023 pressures.  One being, reduce watching the news... it is ALWAYS 99% bad.

Finally watch this wonderful kind lady befriend an urban fox..

https://youtube.com/shorts/-Zh5ShsApqg?feature=share">https://youtube.com/shorts/-Zh5ShsApqg?feature=share
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: caskur post_id=502431 time=1685575087 user_id=2156
So I am watching Koshy's last week. I don't understand why I never was a fan of him. I think it is all that seemingly faux empathy (but it could be genuine empathy. shrugs)... I just cannot explain why I don't like him...lol

So my week has been dull between crying over worrying issues and knowing worse issues are to come. Ie the death of my elderly relatives. That isn't fun to look forward to, that's for sure.

Keeping sane is a challenge. On youtube are these "shorts" with a particular English woman who has befriended a lady fox... she reads all her uploads and is gathering a following... she also will talk with people and respond to your posts. I always tell her I am envious of her unusual pet... she is being called the Fox Whisperer.

I have been watching YT about foxes and I have really warmed to them. Living in a country where they unfortunately are despised because of the threat to our wildlife, I never leaned about how fantastic they are. They really love people and this English woman feeds her urban fox and now the fox let's her stroke it.

Watching the various animal videos on YT has really cheered me up. I know as a people we are losing it from the extreme pressure put on us by 1. aging and 2. secular concerns in politics, it just sucks.

I am using my phone notepad feature and I an writing this off-line and it has an inbuilt auto-correct and corrects typos, spelling mistakes.. omg, it is great. I can relax and not worry about how many gigs I have left.

The reason I am writing this is to encourage anyone stuck in circumstances they can't avoid, to look at things you don't know about. Or think you might have never realised. There is still PLENTY of other things you can do to emotionally cope with 2023 pressures.  One being, reduce watching the news... it is ALWAYS 99% bad.

Finally watch this wonderful kind lady befriend an urban fox..

https://youtube.com/shorts/-Zh5ShsApqg?feature=share">https://youtube.com/shorts/-Zh5ShsApqg?feature=share

Is that thing real?

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: caskur post_id=502443 time=1685580451 user_id=2156
of course she is real.

How do you know?

Adolf Oliver Bush

Cos she saw it on the toob, just like Basil Brush

">
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

Quote from: Herman post_id=502535 time=1685672657 user_id=3396
Quote from: caskur post_id=502443 time=1685580451 user_id=2156
of course she is real.

How do you know?

Because she has a channel with daily videos we the public have watched the progress.... she has 4  fox visiters.

Check out the channel.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

She feeds 4 foxes roughly   and she gives them raw chicken but also a bit of bread...

">

The fox nature blows me away but the ARE NOT AN INSIDE PET. They are an outside pet because they mark territories continually and their piss is very stinky.... they LOVE humans with a passion apparently...

This is particularly informative.

">
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: caskur post_id=502560 time=1685699379 user_id=2156
Quote from: Herman post_id=502535 time=1685672657 user_id=3396

How do you know?

Because she has a channel with daily videos we the public have watched the progress.... she has 4  fox visiters.

Check out the channel.

It could be fake. I see red foxes on my farm from time to time.

caskur

Here is the latest one.... obviously has pups somewhere.

https://youtube.com/shorts/kBaz92kwQ1E?feature=share">https://youtube.com/shorts/kBaz92kwQ1E?feature=share
- Andy Warhol

caskur

- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: caskur post_id=503044 time=1686315536 user_id=2156
">

Red foxes are good mice and gopher hunters.

caskur

Imagine London overrun with rodents like rats and mice?
- Andy Warhol

Herman

Quote from: caskur post_id=503097 time=1686408746 user_id=2156

I don't have to imagine that. Cities in India are overrun with rats. Even New York City has millions of rats.

caskur

Quote from: Herman post_id=503239 time=1686607867 user_id=3396
Quote from: caskur post_id=503097 time=1686408746 user_id=2156

I don't have to imagine that. Cities in India are overrun with rats. Even New York City has millions of rats.

I used to  have pet rats... They were called Swedish Hooded rats. They are very clean. Mice are the dirty ones.

Sadly they need serious culling  because parastes on wild animals wiill kill people. One parasite in rats called, Rat Lungworm Disease is Very Very diabolical.
- Andy Warhol

Herman

My son had a pet white rat when he was in his teens. I don't know anybody who keeps brown rats(Norway rats) as pets. They are frickin disgusting.

Print
User actions