News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7846
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 15, 2024, 12:42:17 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

What would you like to see going forward?

Started by DKG, June 06, 2023, 05:30:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKG

I own this place and Cronus is the admin. We will continue as things were under Erica, but perhaps with some minor changes if you guys want them that is.

Here are some possibilities we might do.

1. Bring back the Blue Cashew sub and merge it with Flea Trap.

2. Have a Politics sub again.

3. Allow guest posting for the whole board without admin approval.

Tell us what you think of these and any other suggestions you might have.

Adolf Oliver Bush

I think you should do what you thing is appropriate. While I appreciate the chance to express preference for certain changes, the truth is I'm not the one assuming the cost of it's day to day operation and therefore have no stake in its operation and governance.

I will coach you as I coached Erica once upon a time: making drastic changes to the board runs the rick of those disagreeing with them and voting with their feet. Which is only important if you are looking for stats in lieu of loyalty.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=502819 time=1686044200 user_id=3409
I think you should do what you thing is appropriate. While I appreciate the chance to express preference for certain changes, the truth is I'm not the one assuming the cost of it's day to day operation and therefore have no stake in its operation and governance.

I will coach you as I coached Erica once upon a time: making drastic changes to the board runs the rick of those disagreeing with them and voting with their feet. Which is only important if you are looking for stats in lieu of loyalty.

I know that. But, I still want the opinions of the people who post. Personally, I want a Politics sub again. That's my two cents.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG post_id=502821 time=1686044357 user_id=3390
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=502819 time=1686044200 user_id=3409

I know that. But, I still want the opinions of the people who post. Personally, I want a Politics sub again. That's my two cents.

Well, you're the one paying for it. The rest of us are only here because of it and because it suits us to be.

I think you should decide on your vision for your monthly investment and do what pleases you.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

A politics sub would be good for outside ahem... exploits.

Guest posting everywhere would require 24/7 monitoring.
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Frood post_id=502827 time=1686044758 user_id=1676
A politics sub would be good for outside ahem... exploits.

Guest posting everywhere would require 24/7 monitoring.

There is only one peorson that will abuse guest posting with his butthurt ankle biting. But, his geriatric ramblings will be deleted immediately. Seamoron will not get the hint though.

Shen Li

Quote from: DKG post_id=502811 time=1686043832 user_id=3390
I own this place and Cronus is the admin. We will continue as things were under Erica, but perhaps with some minor changes if you guys want them that is.

We need more Seamunchkin. ac_toofunny  ac_lmfao  :roll:

Herman

A politics sub again would be good. One thread for everything aint enough.

JOE

Maybe try to be a bit more open minded?

Just because someone says something you don't agree with means that it is 'trolling'.

I don't always agree with those in the right but not on the left either. You should at least acknowledge that there is a polarization on either side & the extremes in both camps are taking over. So it's difficult to express a moderate opinion here without being branded as a troll or an extremist

As you're probably aware the world is becoming more extreme so it's difficult to be in the centre without offending someone on either side these days. Some body always has a beef or something to complain about now

Seems a number of people were banned in the past for expressing an alternative opinion. So i hope this forum doesn't revert back to that now that Erica no longer rules the roost

Btw Renee was actually one of your better mods because even if she didn't agree with a person she'd still engage them in a formal debate

I see whats posted here should be seen as whats written on a chalkboard rather than set in stone

Herman

So, old Joe wants the Seoul brother who is spending hundreds of dollars for this place to heal his butthurt. Joe does not pay a dime or contribute anything and he still gets to whine here. He should consider himself lucky.

Zetsu

I'm just glad TBC isn't going to close down now Seoulbro owns and runs this place, I agree with Herman too as mentioned old Joe should be more grateful.
Permanently off his rocker

Adolf Oliver Bush

Oh the logic is sound enough. I don't know that Joe should be more grateful, there being any number of similar boards where he could choose to sling his shingle. But he certainly could do well not to complain as much. He knows where the door is, he should also recognise that should he want changes made he should put his money where his mouth is.

Say, maybe he should decamp to Bitchmode Fluffery, I understand you can pay to have shit happen there.

- Biggie Smiles

caskur

Put it back the way it was... Don't merge flea trap... keep that separate.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Melson Gibson

I have some experience with this.  Not that I care what you do, and not that you care for me, but I'd suggest merging all forums into only one single board.  The posters will decide what threads stay up front, and what threads fall into the abyss.  You could even go 4chan style, and have threads auto-delete themselves when they've reached a certain age.

The problem with forums like these, is there's minimal membership numbers, yet everyone wants their own 'safe space' sub...  It doesn't work when you only have a handful of posters, and eventually everything grinds to a halt.  Best to keep everyone in one room.

DKG

Quote from: caskur post_id=502899 time=1686113850 user_id=2156

Put it back the way it was... Don't merge flea trap... keep that separate.

Your voted has been counted. Thanks caskur. I'll mention this to Cronus.