Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

A

I will Cry

Started by Anonymous, June 25, 2023, 02:25:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

My dead forum(VF) is where I will go to cry if you do not let let me post anonymously here.

Anonymous

Quote from: Eddie post_id=504418 time=1687717514
My dead forum(VF) is where I will go to cry if you do not let let me post anonymously here.

Vancouver Forum is for RCMP wanted stalkers.

Lokmar

Would you live stream you burning yourself alive tho?

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=505553 time=1688674303 user_id=3351
Would you live stream you burning yourself alive tho?

Are you kidding. I heard Eddie the Chug has been living on forums every frickin day for twenty years and has never voluntarily posted a picture of his pizza face. He is chickenshit.

DKG

Eddie is welcome to register and post here. I know he misses Herman and Erica. He can even register as Vermin if he chooses to do so. Perhaps Sally or some other female name would be his handle preference.

Shen Li

Quote from: DKG post_id=505768 time=1688763695 user_id=3390
Eddie is welcome to register and post here. I know he misses Herman and Erica. He can even register as Vermin if he chooses to do so. Perhaps Sally or some other female name would be his handle preference.

Pizza-face won't register here. Not unless Cronus puts on a dress and let's him hide under it like evs does for acne boy.

Herman

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=505789 time=1688771027 user_id=3389

Pizza-face won't register here. Not unless Cronus puts on a dress and let's him hide under it like evs does for acne boy.

Eddie the Chug aint got the balls to register and post.

Anonymous

Not true. He is banned by IP here and has to use proxies.

Frood

Quote from: Penelope post_id=507284 time=1689314962

I will look into it.

If indeed true, I believe DKG would want it stopped because Seamajor is the only poster ever barred (and will continue to be) on TBC.

But again, I must check with DKG... he has his vision for HIS forum.
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: Frood post_id=507285 time=1689315596 user_id=1676

I will look into it.

If indeed true, I believe DKG would want it stopped because Seamajor is the only poster ever barred (and will continue to be) on TBC.

Eddie is lying his ass off as usual. He doesn't have the balls to register. He is spoiled rotten by evs and nobody here will baby him. Eddie boo hoo the boy blunder.

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=507286 time=1689315987 user_id=3389

I will look into it.

Eddie is lying his ass off as usual. He doesn't have the balls to register. He is spoiled rotten by evs and nobody here will baby him. Eddie boo hoo the boy blunder.

Yeah, cool... but we really need to talk about you and me breeding a master race of little instigators.
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: Frood post_id=507288 time=1689316526 user_id=1676
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=507286 time=1689315987 user_id=3389

Yeah, cool... but we really need to talk about you and me breeding a master race of little instigators.

Maybe tomorrow. I am going to sleep.

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=507289 time=1689316613 user_id=3389
Quote from: Frood post_id=507288 time=1689316526 user_id=1676

Maybe tomorrow. I am going to sleep.

Me soon as well...

...mail your viable eggs?

Be sure to use an adequate long term freezing substance.

The old woman will have to go through a whole slew of rejuvenation drugs and therapies.

But she loves having babies!  ac_dance
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman post_id=505868 time=1688786907 user_id=3396
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=505789 time=1688771027 user_id=3389

Eddie the Chug aint got the balls to register and post.

You don't need a set of balls to register. Fash, Erika, Caskur and Shen all handled it just fine, pretty sure none of them are dangling a set of plums between their legs.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

I will look into it.

I encourage Edward to register. He can use the handle Penelope, Pennyworth, Pennywhistle, Pennycress or Penis Pump if he so chooses.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview