The best topic

Replies: 8509
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 03:16:51 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Friday Fives!!!

Started by Blazor, June 30, 2023, 10:45:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Blazor

Quote from: Frood post_id=504905 time=1688178680 user_id=1676
1. Absolutely nothing besides some washing, cleaning, and cleaning out my glass of barrel wash... but I almost never get an entire weekend off unless I'm sick so this weekend is the first time in 5 or 6 months. I should be more ambitious but meh... me time.

2. Multiple events will continue to transpire and we'll be instructed how to interpret them by experts in the media and political offices thoroughly backed by alphabet agencies full of unelected career bureaucrats.

3. Barbecued red meats.. lamb, beef, venison, roo, squirrel, et cetera but not so much chicken or pork. I like my eyes round...

4. The Mountain Snore...

You mount her or she straddles you, you both get what you want in under 2 minutes, then you go to sleep...

5. Yes, in theme. No in acceptance. I don't do faith very well but don't discount things I cannot see either.

The Mountain Snore  :laugh:

Number 2... I know you know brother!!!!

Number 5.... kinda like oxygen, cant see it, but its there.

Speaking of, can you imagine all the things we could see, if we had the ability? Like even oxygen, if we had a lens to look through, and see oxygen floating around or something. Or a lens to see the spirit world. Or a lens to see other dimensional plains. Get me?
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Frood

Quote from: Blazor post_id=504915 time=1688186250 user_id=2221
Quote from: Frood post_id=504905 time=1688178680 user_id=1676
1. Absolutely nothing besides some washing, cleaning, and cleaning out my glass of barrel wash... but I almost never get an entire weekend off unless I'm sick so this weekend is the first time in 5 or 6 months. I should be more ambitious but meh... me time.

2. Multiple events will continue to transpire and we'll be instructed how to interpret them by experts in the media and political offices thoroughly backed by alphabet agencies full of unelected career bureaucrats.

3. Barbecued red meats.. lamb, beef, venison, roo, squirrel, et cetera but not so much chicken or pork. I like my eyes round...

4. The Mountain Snore...

You mount her or she straddles you, you both get what you want in under 2 minutes, then you go to sleep...

5. Yes, in theme. No in acceptance. I don't do faith very well but don't discount things I cannot see either.

Speaking of, can you imagine all the things we could see, if we had the ability? Like even oxygen, if we had a lens to look through, and see oxygen floating around or something. Or a lens to see the spirit world. Or a lens to see other dimensional plains. Get me?

You're like my brother from a Southern mother, or vice versa... so I get you.
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

1. Golf

2. Yes, recession

3. Galbi

4. Like the op, it depends on the mood and the moment.

5. I was raised Catholic, but I do not attend mass.

Blazor

Quote from: Frood post_id=504917 time=1688187790 user_id=1676
Quote from: Blazor post_id=504915 time=1688186250 user_id=2221

You're like my brother from a Southern mother, or vice versa... so I get you.

ac_dance

And you got the Southern Certificate to prove it!  :laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: DKG post_id=504941 time=1688217399 user_id=3390
1. Golf

2. Yes, recession

3. Galbi

4. Like the op, it depends on the mood and the moment.

5. I was raised Catholic, but I do not attend mass.

1) I know you love your golf lol. My plans might of jus changed. Most the rain that was in the forecast is clearing out for most the weekend now. Clear today til late this afternoon, then some thunderboomers. Gonna be hot and humid though. Still, might take my top and doors off the Jeep at some point, might go hiking too now. So glad my foot has healed enough to go hiking again. I like hiking as much as you like golf  ac_drinks

2) Brother we already there, the rockets are simply lit, and Im preparing for the take off  :laugh:

3) Oooo, what is Galbi?

5) My Dad's side was too. But I was raised by my Mom's side. They were Baptist. Went to church 3 times a week and then some, from as far as back as I can remember, til I was 18. Was in the choir, was the Senior Representative for my school, would go to bible camp and other various events. Later on, I started questioning things. Then even later, I started getting a lil into Buddhism. Then I started to give up a lil on it all, but still remained a good person with good spirit. I've been returning to Jesus a lot more lately, and my prayers keep getting answered. With all the evil in the world these days, I feel a lot of these folks simply lack spiritual goodness.

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor post_id=504914 time=1688185845 user_id=2221
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=504901 time=1688176856 user_id=3389
1.  We aren't leaving the city. A barbeque and a hike on the trails. Definitely a mojito.

2. Events happen all the time in True Dope's Canada. The media does not report it of course.

3. Mom's springrolls and lemon chicken..

4. Doggie stylel. Slap/grab that ASS of mine.

5.NO!

All of this sounds like a great day/night!

Go hiking, have some mojitos, eat some spring rolls and lemon chicken, then smack that ass around like it owes me an apology and that I aint being judged by Jesus!!!!  ac_dance  :laugh:

A perfect Iron Chink long weekend. ac_dance  :yahoo:

Blazor

[size=200]Its Friday again!!!!!![/size]

1) If you could fly anywhere, where would you go?

2) What is your favorite color?

3) If you found a magic lamp and a genie popped out, what would be your 3 wishes?

4) How many times have you orgasmed since last Friday?

5) Which forum member (from any forum) do you wish you could find again?

1) New Zealand. I've always wanted to go see the lands of the Shire and the mountains  :laugh:

2) Green. Almost any shade of green. I really like Earthy colors lately.

3) My first wish, would be for a wallet that had unlimited money in it. Then I wouldnt need to wish for any material things, as I could buy what I wanted, like a small cabin on some land, thats my dream. And I could help others with it too. My second wish, would be that all corrupt politicians and globalists, would suddenly hang from trees, like rotten fruit. And finally, my third wish, would be that Robert E. Lee had won the battle of Southern Secession, and that nasty Sherman had had his head blown clean off with a cannonball  ac_dance

4) 4 times

5) I can think of several, but the one that stands out most to me, is the one that influenced me enough to join forums, because of his style of posts. He was a damn good photochopper, posted the best asses, and had other posts he would drop all the time. His name was Mandarb, from Consumption Junction. He was the reason I started photochopping too.

DKG

1. In the summer, Scotland. In the winter the Florida pandhandle. I have been there a dozen times, but I love it.

2. Blue. Like the kind you see in a swimming pool. A close second is green. Like the kind you see from fresh cut grass or on a golf course.

3. Trudeau out of office. The Dems out of the White House and congress. Adapt to climate change instead of pretending we can reverse it.

4. Once, Monday, My girlfriend was late for work that day.

5. There were many from Topix. But, from these forums, Renee.

Frood

1. Anywhere but Earth

2. Tullamarine

3. Truth in reporting, truth in government, and the idea of limited governance.

4. Dunno... maybe once?

5. If we lost contact, probably best we don't re-establish it.

I do however miss Hoot.... aka York County Kid. We had a monumental 2 days wing manning each other when the 2016 election got called for Trump.
Blahhhhhh...

Blazor

Quote from: DKG post_id=505647 time=1688741470 user_id=3390
1. In the summer, Scotland. In the winter the Florida pandhandle. I have been there a dozen times, but I love it.

2. Blue. Like the kind you see in a swimming pool. A close second is green. Like the kind you see from fresh cut grass or on a golf course.

3. Trudeau out of office. The Dems out of the White House and congress. Adapt to climate change instead of pretending we can reverse it.

4. Once, Monday, My girlfriend was late for work that day.

1) I've never been to Florida, or Scotland. Would love to see Scotland.

5) I liked Renee

My girlfriend was late for work that day.

:laugh:

Blazor

Quote from: Frood post_id=505652 time=1688741875 user_id=1676
1. Anywhere but Earth

2. Tullamarine

3. Truth in reporting, truth in government, and the idea of limited governance.

4. Dunno... maybe once?

5. If we lost contact, probably best we don't re-establish it.

I do however miss Hoot.... aka York County Kid. We had a monumental 2 days wing manning each other when the 2016 election got called for Trump.

I remember YCK!

Dont think I've heard of Tullamarine, is that like bluish green or something?

Herman

!. Not too many places around the world old Herman aint been. Ecuador again I would say.

2. Favourite colour of what? Bikes, trucks, gals?

3. Keep the barrel wash down to a dull roar. Convince my boy to take over the farm. Quebec separates and takes the Maritimes with them.

4. I fucked the old lady three times last weekend and on Wednesday, so four.

5. Let me think here. One just showed up today. Old Reggie Essent.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: Blazor post_id=505722 time=1688751990 user_id=2221
5) I liked Renee

I can summons her.  As to whether or not she'll appear here, I can't say...

Herman

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=505875 time=1688792488 user_id=3397

Quote from: Blazor post_id=505722 time=1688751990 user_id=2221
5) I liked Renee

I can summons her.  As to whether or not she'll appear here, I can't say...

I think she left for good. Too much drama here for old Renee.

Adolf Oliver Bush

1) If you could fly anywhere, where would you go?

Wherever I felt like at the time. Probably spend the first day or two zipping about the countryside at a height of a couple of hundred feet, buzzing military installations and shitting on selected people for my own amusement. Play chicken around a few airports. You know, juvenile stuff.

2) What is your favorite color?

Burgundy.

3) If you found a magic lamp and a genie popped out, what would be your 3 wishes?

Omniscience, materiokinesis and the ability to revoke either or both when I was tired of them.

4) How many times have you orgasmed since last Friday?

I was too involved in enjoying them to count. A couple of dozen times maybe?

5) Which forum member (from any forum) do you wish you could find again?

I don't.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles