The best topic

Replies: 10550
Total votes: : 4

Last post: October 05, 2024, 09:26:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

You can't read tweetys unless you are a Tweety member

Started by Aylana, July 02, 2023, 06:12:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Aylana

I usually check the tweets of Blizzard and a few other game designers and creators but when I tried today you get the Log into twitter notice so you can no longer view tweets unless you sign up for twitter...this was implemented recently. That is like saying you have to sign up for youtube to watch any youtube videos, what the heck was Elon thinkng?

">

Herman

:2r4ml1j_th: Since when? I do not have a Twitter account, but I read and quote tweets.

Melson Gibson

Just use https://temp-mail.org/en/">https://temp-mail.org/en/ to generate a throwaway email addy, register, and yer good to go.

Herman

Shit, you are right Aylana. When did this happen?

Melson Gibson

Quote from: Herman post_id=505044 time=1688337999 user_id=3396

Yesterday.

Herman

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=505046 time=1688338100 user_id=3397
Quote from: Herman post_id=505044 time=1688337999 user_id=3396

Yesterday.

Are they giving any reason for the BF style change?

Melson Gibson

Musk claimed, "Several hundred organizations (maybe more) were scraping Twitter data extremely aggressively, to the point where it was affecting the real user experience" without providing any more specifics.

Herman

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=505052 time=1688338837 user_id=3397
Musk claimed, "Several hundred organizations (maybe more) were scraping Twitter data extremely aggressively, to the point where it was affecting the real user experience" without providing any more specifics.

What? Meh, whatever, I don't care if I can't read tweets anyway.

Melson Gibson

While I do not post on Twitter, I do have to admit that they're often the first site where going ons are reported.  Mainstream news won't report on the negroes destroying France, but you'll find plenty of examples of what those spooks are up to on Twitter.

Lokmar

Herman

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=505054 time=1688339090 user_id=3397
While I do not post on Twitter, I do have to admit that they're often the first site where going ons are reported.  Mainstream news won't report on the negroes destroying France, but you'll find plenty of examples of what those spooks are up to on Twitter.

I don't have an an account, but Musk stopped it from being the propaganda arm of the democRATic party. That was good.

Berry Sweet

I just tried looking up a certain person on Twitter yesterday...you are correct...I couldn't view or see anything unless I made an account.

Stupid move.

Berry Sweet

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=505056 time=1688339146 user_id=3351
IDGAF. I'm STILL not opening a twitter account!

Same.

Shen Li

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=505065 time=1688364835 user_id=164
I just tried looking up a certain person on Twitter yesterday...you are correct...I couldn't view or see anything unless I made an account.

Stupid move.

Twitter, like all English language social media is stupid.

Frood

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=505073 time=1688370168 user_id=3389
Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=505065 time=1688364835 user_id=164

Stupid move.

Twitter, like all English language social media is stupid.

Only because English social media mimics the CCP, Flat Bum...  ac_dance
Blahhhhhh...