News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8486
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 04, 2024, 11:20:11 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

So, for the benefit of others who aren't Shen Li...

Started by Frood, July 03, 2023, 09:35:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

I like that pancake bummed lil fire pot a whole fucking lot.

In a different reality, I may have even entertained the notion of falling in love with someone like her and breeding really tall and muscular Nordic /cross/ Mainlander children with little body hair and the ability to not eat gross stuff unless in a survival situation.

....but what I can't accept are double standards.

I love a laugh. Love hanging shit on my mates and having them do it back...or at least try.

If Shen wants to go on and on about "white" whatever, even if it's warranted to the whites who retard left, I'm completely fine making CCP authoritarian, asian driving (not just motor vehicle but also shopping cart), and flat arse jokes...

Because equality, yo'....

Let's bury the Atila and Paul Bunyan hatchets, Shen... come to your white big daddy...  ac_wub
Blahhhhhh...

Melson Gibson

It is common knowledge that Asians, as well as all other races too, simply cannot resist the superior WHITE MALE!  They can try to fight that urge, as Shen Li does by fooling herself into disliking Whites, but even she knows, that deep down, the SUPERIOR WHITE MALE CANNOT BE RESISTED!

https://i.ibb.co/7KpKB51/1685139270149387.png">

Shen Li

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=505138 time=1688435354 user_id=3397
It is common knowledge that Asians, as well as all other races too, simply cannot resist the superior WHITE MALE!  They can try to fight that urge, as Shen Li does by fooling herself into disliking Whites, but even she knows, that deep down, the SUPERIOR WHITE MALE CANNOT BE RESISTED!

https://i.ibb.co/7KpKB51/1685139270149387.png">
I've seen better, but he's not bad compared to you and Freud, You and and Freud wish you look like him, but that is about all.

Odinson

Shen likes manly dad-bod men straight from the mines of Moria.

Blazor

Shen Li is a firm believer in "you are what you eat". Thats why she wants to ride all our faces, so we become Chinese with inferior small Chinese peepees!!!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

kiebers

Quote from: Blazor post_id=505158 time=1688476476 user_id=2221
Shen Li is a firm believer in "you are what you eat". Thats why she wants to ride all our faces, so we become Chinese with inferior small Chinese peepees!!!

Damn...spot on

:laugh:  :laugh:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

DKG

:laugh3:

Herman

Quote from: Frood post_id=505136 time=1688434552 user_id=1676

In a different reality, I may have even entertained the notion of falling in love with someone like her and breeding really tall and muscular Nordic /cross/ Mainlander children with little body hair and the ability to not eat gross stuff unless in a survival situation.

I love a laugh. Love hanging shit on my mates and having them do it back...or at least try.

If Shen wants to go on and on about "white" whatever, even if it's warranted to the whites who retard left, I'm completely fine making CCP authoritarian, asian driving (not just motor vehicle but also shopping cart), and flat arse jokes...

Let's bury the Atila and Paul Bunyan hatchets, Shen... come to your white big daddy...  ac_wub

I have to agree with the Seoul brother, this shit aint funny at all. So why continue with it?

Herman

This shit, on the other hand, is funny. :laugh3:

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=505271 time=1688521724 user_id=3396
Quote from: Frood post_id=505136 time=1688434552 user_id=1676

I have to agree with the Seoul brother, this shit aint funny at all. So why continue with it?

Guess your sense of humour isn't finely honed... doesn't stop me from having great chuckles over it.

Canadians...well, North Americans in general aren't known for teh funneyz though, and they don't understand shit hanging at all.
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Frood post_id=505275 time=1688522053 user_id=1676
Quote from: Herman post_id=505271 time=1688521724 user_id=3396

Guess your sense of humour isn't finely honed... doesn't stop me from having great chuckles over it.

Canadians...well, North Americans in general aren't known for teh funneyz though, and they don't understand shit hanging at all.

I think the problem might be your own sense of humour, not other folks. And a tip, repetition is never funny in any dang country.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=505277 time=1688522240 user_id=3396
Quote from: Frood post_id=505275 time=1688522053 user_id=1676

I think the problem might be your own sense of humour, not other folks. And a tip, repetition is never funny in any dang country.

Nah, your prob is identity and who you snuggle with each night.

You've made it a sacred cow.

Mooo...
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Frood post_id=505279 time=1688522523 user_id=1676
Quote from: Herman post_id=505277 time=1688522240 user_id=3396

Mooo...

My old lady aint anything like Shen Li physically or in her personal mannerisms. I am just saying about the repetition thing being anything but funny. Biggie Smiles knows that too, which is why he continues with the Admin sucks cock shit. He is making a point that repetiton aint funny.

Frood

Quote from: Herman post_id=505283 time=1688524876 user_id=3396

Mooo...

My old lady aint anything like Shen Li physically or in her personal mannerisms. I am just saying about the repetition thing being anything but funny. Biggie Smiles knows that too, which is why he continues with the Admin sucks cock shit. He is making a point that repetiton aint funny.

So Shen repetitiously going on and on about Caucasians is funny to you but once she gets a serve back, not funny?....

....hmm

Wonder why that could possibly be... 🤔
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: Herman post_id=505283 time=1688524876 user_id=3396

Mooo...

You should talk. You calling Joe a virgin became tedious by the third time you posted it.