News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

I have evidence that women aren't logical thinkers.

Started by Melson Gibson, July 09, 2023, 06:26:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melson Gibson

Lettuce examine the image below.  This woman is surrounded by modern kitchen appliances.  Her duty was to run the home, take care of the kids, etc.  She did NOT have to work a regular job, since that was the husband's duty.  This could all be accomplished on his wage alone.

Somehow women eventually decided that this role equates to some sort of prison sentence, and wanted to be 'free' by joining the workforce.

So now women enter the workforce, and because the market dictates wages, the market had determined, over time, that if both partners are working, they no longer need to pay a wage that will allow one income earner to run a household, provide for family, etc.

So what have women accomplished by this when all is said and done, other than turn a household from requiring one working income into requiring two?  Are they freer?

It would sound to me that raising kids, and having time to cook for them would be superior to having to slave away for her new boss Mr. Shekelburg.

Is slaving away for Mr. Shekelburg really preferable to running a household?

https://i.ibb.co/K0L49LB/Capture.png">

Erica Mena

If we didnt work, you all would be calling us leeches and gold diggers.

:pop:
<t></t>

DKG

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=506287 time=1688942500 user_id=2845

My girlfriend works.

Melson Gibson

Perhaps, but that's only because of the conditions you've created.

Erica Mena

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=506290 time=1688942713 user_id=3397

Perhaps, but that's only because of the conditions you've created.

Aren't you the one always saying your wife took all your money?  Did you not create that condition for her?
<t></t>

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Melson Gibson

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=506294 time=1688943437 user_id=2845
Aren't you the one always saying your wife took all your money?  Did you not create that condition for her?

No.  She didn't take my money.  We maintained separate bank accounts though, mainly because she was bad with money, but she did work so had an income.

Although I did help her pay off her debts, and was quite generous towards her when we were together, it was all for naught since she indebted herself once again the minute we separated.

Bitch even pawned off the Platinum ring I had custom made for her, most likely for pennies on the dollar, and platinum rings aren't cheap.

DKG

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=506301 time=1688943903 user_id=3397
Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=506294 time=1688943437 user_id=2845

No.  She didn't take my money.  We maintained separate bank accounts though, mainly because she was bad with money, but she did work so had an income.

Although I did help her pay off her debts, and was quite generous towards her when we were together, it was all for naught since she indebted herself once again the minute we separated.

Bitch even pawned off the Platinum ring I had custom made for her, most likely for pennies on the dollar, and platinum rings aren't cheap.

What was your ex's job?

Melson Gibson

Quote from: DKG post_id=506303 time=1688944137 user_id=3390
What was your ex's job?

Care aide in old folks home.  That's where I met her.

DKG

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=506304 time=1688944286 user_id=3397
Quote from: DKG post_id=506303 time=1688944137 user_id=3390
What was your ex's job?

Care aide in old folks home.  That's where I met her.

I assume you were there visiting a relative?

Melson Gibson

Quote from: DKG post_id=506305 time=1688944352 user_id=3390

Ya, we had to put my Grandmother in one unfortunately.  Mentally she was fine, but physically she was deteriorating and needed more assistance than we could provide.

I would visit often.

DKG

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=506306 time=1688944517 user_id=3397
Quote from: DKG post_id=506305 time=1688944352 user_id=3390

Ya, we had to put my Grandmother in one unfortunately.  Mentally she was fine, but physically she was deteriorating and needed more assistance than we could provide.

I would visit often.

That is kind of what I assumed.

Lokmar

My ex wound up in foreclosure and lost her house a few years after we divorced. Stupid cunt had to put the utilities in our sons name cause she owed the power company so much. LMFAO! Clown whore always said I was to blame for our financial woes.

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=506373 time=1688954229 user_id=3351
My ex wound up in foreclosure and lost her house a few years after we divorced. Stupid cunt had to put the utilities in our sons name cause she owed the power company so much. LMFAO! Clown whore always said I was to blame for our financial woes.

Stories like this makes me not regret never getting married.

Erica Mena

My hubby pays the bills. I pay my phone bill, cc's and buy the kids what they need.

Separate bank accounts. It works for us.
<t></t>