I started Ozempic again

Started by Erica Mena, July 10, 2023, 06:23:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG post_id=506828 time=1689088823 user_id=3390
Quote from: Odinson post_id=506827 time=1689088314 user_id=136
Have you tried tapeworms?

Have you? Are they nutritious? How do you serve them? :laugh3:

Rectally, with a cardboard tube and plenty of Crisco.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=506976 time=1689150933 user_id=3409
Quote from: DKG post_id=506828 time=1689088823 user_id=3390

Have you? Are they nutritious? How do you serve them? :laugh3:

That is the Finnish way. :laugh3:

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG post_id=506986 time=1689161736 user_id=3390
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=506976 time=1689150933 user_id=3409

Very similar to the Utah way...

">
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=506989 time=1689161903 user_id=3409
Quote from: DKG post_id=506986 time=1689161736 user_id=3390

Very similar to the Utah way...

">

:2r4ml1j_th:

Kill all kweirdos!!!

Oerdin

I don't think I would trust any medication from China but supposedly ozempic is 1/15th the price there

https://news.yahoo.com/ozempic-jabs-15-times-cheaper-064656943.html">https://news.yahoo.com/ozempic-jabs-15- ... 56943.html">https://news.yahoo.com/ozempic-jabs-15-times-cheaper-064656943.html

Odinson

There are a lot of fake meds going around in the net.

Erica Mena

There sure is. Compound pharmacies

Well, I beat the nausea with Zofran and Gas-X. Already lost 4 pounds, probably water weight.
<t></t>

Odinson

Ozempic kills you...

Ask Lisa Marie Presley.

Erica Mena

<t></t>

JOE

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=506642 time=1689027792 user_id=2845
I started eating crazy while my daughter was in the hospital. I gained five pounds.

I'm usually good about staying away from sugar. Once I hit that "switch", it was game on and fuck that. It's the sugar that makes me gain.

I'm waiting for my shot to be delivered. Praying I don't have to go thru the nausea all over again.

Well Erica Dear, i was getting kinda paunchy lately.

The Culprit?

yogurt

i  thought it was supposed ta be healthy, eh?

But on top of seeing my stomach bulging, my weight was heavier than it's ever been.

i was gittin fat like Fat Albert.

">

so i cut out the yogurt complete.

Cut back on ice cream, dairy products.

And meat. Swistch ta seafood.

Anything with meat or dairy products in it i suspect is very fattening.

Hopfully i can shave off 10 lbs by summer's end.

Gonna start walking a lot more, eh/

Gotta burn the blubber!

At least  git back ta normal weight again, eh.

Erica Mena

Get the Ozempic shot, Koe. It's cheaper for you guys
<t></t>

JOE

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=507740 time=1689484203 user_id=2845
Get the Ozempic shot, Koe. It's cheaper for you guys

i dunno Erica, it's high risk.

you should aonly take it if you have a severe weight problem.

the natural counterpart o ozemipic, withc i think i'll order pretty soon is Acai Berry extract.

Take that stuff like a teaspoon- with a fruit shak e before a workout an dyou'll eventually see results

healthy, no side effects, cmpletely natural

i tried it before and it works.

it's from Brazil - frm the Acai Berry Extract

">

i tried it in its liquid form and it actually worked ...for me.

Oerdin

Supposedly this stuff is like $900 per weekly injection in the U.S. but only $70 down in TJ for the same American made stuff.  The reality is corrupt big pharma has bribed politicians to let them extort money out of Americans.  I know the arguments against this (lack of profit motive to develop new treatments, etc...) but I would reform patient laws so that big pharma gets only 7 years exclusivity and not a second more for any reason.  I would make bargaining on drug prices mandatory just like virtually every other country does plus I would have regional state subsidized generic manufacturers who legally have to make all generic drugs available for cost plus 3%.

Erica Mena

70.00??? Shame I'm too scared to step foot in Mexico.
<t></t>

Oliver the Second

Woman sues drug makers of Ozempic and Mounjaro over severe gastrointestinal issues

In a lawsuit filed on Wednesday, a Louisiana woman is claiming she has suffered severe injuries due to her use of Ozempic and Mounjaro, which were prescribed by her doctor. The two injectable medications, developed to manage diabetes, have gained popularity for weight loss.

Attorneys for Jaclyn Bjorklund claim that the 44-year-old woman used Ozempic for more than a year until around July 2023 and then began using Mounjaro. She is suing the makers of both drugs, Novo Nordisk and Eli Lilly, for failing to warn of the risk of severe gastrointestinal events that could be caused by taking the medications.

"As a result of using Defendants' Ozempic and Mounjaro, Plaintiff was caused to suffer from severe gastrointestinal events, and as a result sustained severe and permanent personal injuries, pain, suffering, and emotional distress, and incurred medical expenses," the lawsuit alleges.

Bjorklund has suffered from "severe vomiting, stomach pain, gastrointestinal burning, being hospitalized for stomach issues on several occasions including visits to the emergency room, teeth falling out due to excessive vomiting, requiring additional medications to alleviate her excessive vomiting, and throwing up whole food hours after eating," it adds.

The lawsuit claims that the two companies, Novo Nordisk and Eli Lilly, "knew of the association between the use of GLP-1 receptor agonists and the risk of developing severe gastrointestinal issues, including gastroparesis and gastroenteritis."

https://www.azfamily.com/2023/08/03/woman-sues-drug-makers-ozempic-mounjaro-over-severe-gastrointestinal-issues/

Print
User actions