News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Yanno... a certain board owner shit the bed...

Started by Frood, July 11, 2023, 10:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG post_id=507316 time=1689342295 user_id=3390
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=507307 time=1689332400 user_id=3409
Fuck it, I got dogpiled from day dot here, probably because I was guest posting at a time when Chugnutz and Semenjaw were abusing the guest function with their wacky blend of antisocial e-jizz. It didn't bother me any...maybe I'm just thicker skinned than your average run of the mill blow-in.

i gave him the benefit of the doubt, but he started acting like a petulant prick the second he heard that Seamajor is not welcome here. I wanted to debate him too, but he was not here for that.

Right, so the both of you have identified your "dealbreaker" in the other's requirements. No big deal from where I sit, I recognise your desire to debate him is trumped by your desire to keep this place a Semenjaw-free zone, I wonder if you too recognise his efforts to market a septuagenarian pederast's involvement as some kind of bargaining chip effectively betrays his true value to the forum in the first place.

I'm thinking it can be expressed in terms of donuts here... a big fat zero. But that's just me.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=507789 time=1689512593 user_id=3409
Quote from: DKG post_id=507316 time=1689342295 user_id=3390

i gave him the benefit of the doubt, but he started acting like a petulant prick the second he heard that Seamajor is not welcome here. I wanted to debate him too, but he was not here for that.

Right, so the both of you have identified your "dealbreaker" in the other's requirements. No big deal from where I sit, I recognise your desire to debate him is trumped by your desire to keep this place a Semenjaw-free zone, I wonder if you too recognise his efforts to market a septuagenarian pederast's involvement as some kind of bargaining chip effectively betrays his true value to the forum in the first place.

I'm thinking it can be expressed in terms of donuts here... a big fat zero. But that's just me.

Oldoc has no value as a poster. He can post his brainwashed anti Trumptard spam here if he wants or he can continue boycotting us. I don't care either way.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG post_id=507330 time=1689345546 user_id=3390
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=507329 time=1689344752 user_id=3214

A.k.a Pillsbury Murdy. Yes

I didn't know she was even registered at CBT. I hope she is happy there. I would never consider registering at that forum. If I did I would be banned. It is the definition of an echo chamber. But, that is what the owner wants. Who am I to tell him how to run a forum he pays for.

You likely would have been banned. I earned a thousand year ban within 48 hours without even trying. A noseless Valdemort-faced kiddie fancier asked me for my opinion on Disney's content warnings on the movie Dumbo and I totally failed to fawn over the Mickey Mouse logic of it all.

Mea culpa, but I don't care. I'm not in the habit of gatecrashing troon-addled dementia wards with reasonable opinions, I simply laughed when I saw the ban page and moved on.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I heard noodle neck gets very upset when people make fun of monster

Adolf Oliver Bush

Stiff shit. Anyone who wants to defend a guy that openly boasts he's masturbated to a 12 year old Natalie Portman deserves to get their Nose out of joint.

- Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=507798 time=1689514118 user_id=3409
Stiff shit. Anyone who wants to defend a guy that openly boasts he's masturbated to a 12 year old Natalie Portman deserves to get their Nose out of joint.

Exactly

Dude was a creep

Oldoc

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=507153 time=1689235574 user_id=3389
Quote from: Oldoc post_id=507100 time=1689200071 user_id=3413
 LoLz - Then he wouldn't ban you.

I'm banned from CBT for 1000 years you retarded gasbag.

You know maybe I should set up a schedule so you dopes will know when to assemble, roll over and push you're asses into the air for the fucking.

Idiot, you are proving his point.

I can see why you love Seamoron so much. You both read at a special ed second grade level.
What was my disagreement with Bilda about, Chien Ri? Do you know.

Posters have made a whole lot of mistakes by applying to me positions/view etc and those contentions they can not support with a link. Otherwise Link? Certain posters just go all Goebbels repeating what they want you to know, and dopes like you repeat it, and then it's true. The Ministry of Truth has informed you.

I have stated my reasons for not wanting to make a regular habit of posting here, and one is the very laughable idea that this is a free speech zone. That is what I commented on.

Oldoc

Quote from: Oldoc post_id=507879 time=1689550762 user_id=3413

I can see why you love Seamoron so much. You both read at a special ed second grade level.
What was my disagreement with Bilda about, Chien Ri? Do you know?

Posters have made a whole lot of mistakes by applying to me positions/view etc and those contentions they can not support with a link. Otherwise Link? Certain posters just go all Goebbels repeating what they want you to know, and dopes like you repeat it, and then it's true. The Ministry of Truth has informed you.

I have stated my reasons for not wanting to make a regular habit of posting here, and one is the very laughable idea that this is a free speech zone. That is what I commented on.

DKG

Quote from: Oldoc post_id=507879 time=1689550762 user_id=3413

What was my disagreement with Bilda about, Chien Ri? Do you know.

Public school education in your country is in such a sad state.

Biggie Smiles

Is oldduck still crying because we don't want his group met buddy here ?

DKG

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=507892 time=1689552702 user_id=3214
Is oldduck still crying because we don't want his group met buddy here ?

No, he is angry with himself because he is functionally illiterate.

Oerdin

Quote from: DKG post_id=507028 time=1689169149 user_id=3390
Quote from: "Not too salty" post_id=507024 time=1689168733
I'll check in later, I hope to see more fussing and fretting about jealousy carry on.

Get some glasses Admin because you are seeing things that are not there. Most people here are laughing at your friend for his dramtic exit. I on the other hand, I want you to grow a pair, dig up your old handle and debate me in the politics sub.

I have never once seen him honestly debate anyone about anything.

Anonymous

Oldoc

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=507921 time=1689574738 user_id=3374
Quote from: DKG post_id=507028 time=1689169149 user_id=3390

Get some glasses Admin because you are seeing things that are not there. Most people here are laughing at your friend for his dramtic exit. I on the other hand, I want you to grow a pair, dig up your old handle and debate me in the politics sub.

I have never once seen him honestly debate anyone about anything.

Nor have I. At least not here.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview