News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Yanno... a certain board owner shit the bed...

Started by Frood, July 11, 2023, 10:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Erica Mena

Can I make a suggestion to DKG?

When someone with a different opinion(even if it's an idiot like Doc) joins to post, you might not wanna dogpile at first. It's gonna put anyone with a difference of opinion off. He's a jackass but it would have been interesting to see some debates between you all.
<t></t>

DKG

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=507166 time=1689256821 user_id=2845

When someone with a different opinion(even if it's an idiot like Doc) joins to post, you might not wanna dogpile at first. It's gonna put anyone with a difference of opinion off. He's a jackass but it would have been interesting to see some debates between you all.

I appreciate the feedback. I know this will sound like I am in primary school, but he started it. :001_tongue:

Lokmar

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=507166 time=1689256821 user_id=2845

If its a new troll, sure. But holiday has been on at least 3 different boards I've been on.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Fuck it, I got dogpiled from day dot here, probably because I was guest posting at a time when Chugnutz and Semenjaw were abusing the guest function with their wacky blend of antisocial e-jizz. It didn't bother me any...maybe I'm just thicker skinned than your average run of the mill blow-in.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Lokmar

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=507307 time=1689332400 user_id=3409
Fuck it, I got dogpiled from day dot here, probably because I was guest posting at a time when Chugnutz and Semenjaw were abusing the guest function with their wacky blend of antisocial e-jizz. It didn't bother me any...maybe I'm just thicker skinned than your average run of the mill blow-in.

Cause you're not a pussy or a crybaby. They are so of course they want special treatment.

DKG

i gave him the benefit of the doubt, but he started acting like a petulant prick the second he heard that Seamajor is not welcome here. I wanted to debate him too, but he was not here for that.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=507315 time=1689341765 user_id=3351

Cause you're not a pussy or a crybaby. They are so of course they want special treatment.

Big time snowflakes

They're still crying because I told admin he sucks cock

You'd think they'd be able to ignore it the way they demand other do ... but no. They too thin skinned for that

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG post_id=507316 time=1689342295 user_id=3390

i gave him the benefit of the doubt, but he started acting like a petulant prick the second he heard that Seamajor is not welcome here. I wanted to debate him too, but he was not here for that.

Who in their right mind lobbies for spam major?

Frood

//
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=507317 time=1689342347 user_id=3214
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=507315 time=1689341765 user_id=3351

Big time snowflakes

They're still crying because I told admin he sucks cock

You'd think they'd be able to ignore it the way they demand other do ... but no. They too thin skinned for that

https://i.postimg.cc/JhWGkgH6/Screenshot-20230714-141701-Chrome.jpg">
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Lmao. I love the way my admin sucks cock troll grew wings

Not only does it make him freak out and lose his shit but it makes all the other libtards produce a symphony of tears as well

DKG

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=507321 time=1689343232 user_id=3214
Lmao. I love the way my admin sucks cock troll grew wings

Not only does it make him freak out and lose his shit but it makes all the other libtards produce a symphony of tears as well

After viewing some of Admin's infantile anonymous posts. he earned the Admin sucks cock troll.

Biggie Smiles

They are crying about this place on TWO forums now

Because one safe space wasn't enough

It would appear that licking our windows causes them accuse emotional distress

DKG

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=507325 time=1689344429 user_id=3214

BF and CBT?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG post_id=507326 time=1689344466 user_id=3390
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=507325 time=1689344429 user_id=3214

BF and CBT?

Yep

The huffing hippo and whale Whitey are having hysterical fits like hostess declared bankruptcy or something

DKG

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=507327 time=1689344574 user_id=3214
Quote from: DKG post_id=507326 time=1689344466 user_id=3390

BF and CBT?

Yep

The huffing hippo and whale Whitey are having hysterical fits like hostess declared bankruptcy or something

The whale Whitey is Murdock?

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview