News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Yanno... a certain board owner shit the bed...

Started by Frood, July 11, 2023, 10:40:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Oldoc post_id=507084 time=1689196220 user_id=3413
Quote from: Guest post_id=507078 time=1689194949
Holliday is in danger of losing his academy award nomination for crawling back in after storming out dramatically. Or he came to his senses and realizes kiddie fiddler Seamoron is not worth taking taking a stand. Despite the prog peer pressure from aidsman.
I stormed out? Really. Link?

No one asked me to do anything. I set up a test for the new owner (whoever that is) and found out quickly that he's a bag of hot gas. We want many views and we are all about free speech bla bla bla.

We have solid evidence of this and that but we are too ethical to show you. In other words just make up some vague bs whenever they want to railroad someone. Typical trumptard/trumputinist playbook stuff.

See I've heard it all before an it's typical conservatarded bullshit. So now, rather than being a member who engages in the civil conversation that doesn't and could never exist here, I'll just stop by occasionally to make fun of yous hatefilled, no-thinky reactionary fools. You know like a little passtime. LoLz @ BlueTrashew.

Sounds like you have this place confused with Cindy' Boo's Testicles

DKG

Quote from: Oldoc post_id=507088 time=1689196600 user_id=3413
Quote from: DKG post_id=507082 time=1689195987 user_id=3390
Welcome back Oldoc.
 ac_hithere

Just a quick visit to straighten out some of the crooked characters you've inherited.

See ya later, ya windbag.  :yahoo:

I knew you would storm out again. See you soon.

Biggie Smiles

lmao @ holidork melting into a fit of hysterics over sewage major

Reggie_Essent

Quote from: Oldoc post_id=507076 time=1689194365 user_id=3413
Quote from: Reggie_Essent post_id=507075 time=1689193101 user_id=3378

Didn't you stomp off in a huff from here because the owner really, really doesn't like Slopey Seamajor and you were peer pressured by the other prog to make a stand?

It kind of defeats your exit dramatics when you can't resist coming back around to post.

ac_umm
No, and no, not to mention the premise there is all wrong, as you usually are.

Well, that tells me I'm over the target and spot on.

See ya tomorrow, dork.  Go catch some smallies.

DKG

Quote from: Guest post_id=507078 time=1689194949
Holliday is in danger of losing his academy award nomination for crawling back in after storming out dramatically. Or he came to his senses and realizes kiddie fiddler Seamoron is not worth taking taking a stand. Despite the prog peer pressure from aidsman.

No one asked me to do anything. I set up a test for the new owner (whoever that is) and found out quickly that he's a bag of hot gas. We want many views and we are all about free speech bla bla bla.

We have solid evidence of this and that but we are too ethical to show you. In other words just make up some vague bs whenever they want to railroad someone. Typical trumptard/trumputinist playbook stuff.

See I've heard it all before an it's typical conservatarded bullshit. So now, rather than being a member who engages in the civil conversation that doesn't and could never exist here, I'll just stop by occasionally to make fun of yous hatefilled, no-thinky reactionary fools. You know like a little passtime. LoLz @ BlueTrashew.

Nobody dies on a hill for Seamoron. He has been banned at least once from nearly every forum he has posted on.

The real reason is that you and Admin are totally obsessed with the former president, but you are ignorant of his policies. Actually cannot debate any issue. You didn't even who can declassify documents.

I know you two do not have the balls let alone the brains to debate any issue. You do not have to worry about that at CBT because the owner bans everybody who believes in free speech.

Anonymous

Hollidork reminds me of Poofer ....  Here one day all big and bad taking a stand against a controlling site owner (which was commendable) and then being a pussy and leaving.    :laugh3:   Gonna call him Hollipoofer

DKG

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=507094 time=1689198754 user_id=3214

He told us yesterday he cannot stay here without his homie Seamoron. He is back today to remind us he cannot stay here because Seamoron is still banned. Oh yes, and something about Trumptards that he keeps seeing under his bed.

Whatever, these two incoherent spastic spammers are forum filler at best. I wanted Oak here. She can debate issues. They are totally ignorant and want to keep it that way.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG post_id=507098 time=1689199774 user_id=3390
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=507094 time=1689198754 user_id=3214

He told us yesterday he cannot stay here without his homie Seamoron. He is back today to remind us he cannot stay here because Seamoron is still banned. Oh yes, and something that he keeps seeing under his bed.

Whatever, these two incoherent spastic spammers are forum filler at best. I wanted Oak here. She can debate issues. They are totally ignorant and want to keep it that way.

Oak will give you the same line of bullshit that holidork just did

they are all like a borg.. carbon copies of each other -- cookie cutout stupidity and simplicity

Oldoc

Quote from: DKG post_id=507096 time=1689199350 user_id=3390

You do not have to worry about that at CBT because the owner bans everybody who believes in free speech.
LoLz - Then he wouldn't ban you.

I'm banned from CBT for 1000 years you retarded gasbag.  ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny

You know maybe I should set up a schedule so you dopes will know when to assemble, roll over and push you're asses into the air for the fucking.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=507099 time=1689199887 user_id=3214
Quote from: DKG post_id=507098 time=1689199774 user_id=3390

He told us yesterday he cannot stay here without his homie Seamoron. He is back today to remind us he cannot stay here because Seamoron is still banned. Oh yes, and something that he keeps seeing under his bed.

Oak will give you the same line of bullshit that holidork just did

they are all like a borg.. carbon copies of each other -- cookie cutout stupidity and simplicity

Cool Story Pygmy!

Quinine is used to treat malaria caused by Plasmodium falciparum. Plasmodium falciparum is a parasite that gets into the red blood cells in the body and causes malaria. Quinine works by killing the parasite or preventing it from growing.

ac_boring

Lokmar

Quote from: Guest post_id=507069 time=1689190974
Quote from: Guest post_id=507068 time=1689189518

Holliday's self-imposed exile.

I was the first person banned, ya retard. LoLz

You bit players were an afterthought and it took like 7 of you to balance out my banning.

I'm the only one who was banned that actually mattered because the protest was over Politics being shut down.

The rest of you were banned for being 2-bit shit poasters, and rightly so.

Holliday

Look faggit, Its common knowledge that BF is a left wing lopsided tard that gets his jollies off goading you crybabies to cry about CONz to which he reacts by banning CONz. Them he faps himself unconscious.. The cunt openly implored me to complain about aidsman so he (BF) would have an excuse to ban him but I aint a lil bitch like you people so I told him GFY. Most CONz, unlike sniveling cunts like you peepoe, naturally recoil from being tattle tales. Now either stay the fuck away, forever, or show up and get punched in the face like a normal human being. And then STFU about it.

Herman

Quote from: Oldoc post_id=507072 time=1689192155 user_id=3413
Pardons if this is double posted as a Guest but, hey I did such a good job as a Guest poster in the past that all posts have to be judged and censored. LoLz

I was the first person banned, ya retards. LoLz

You bit players were an afterthought and it took 7 of you to balance out my banning.

I'm the only one who was banned that actually mattered because the protest was over Politics being shut down.

The rest of you were banned for being 2-bit shit poasters, and rightly so.

Also - The only people booted were at BF?

Otay....

Didn't we have the recent discussion on the subjects of BlueTrashew bannings? Yes we did, ya assholes.

What a retarded frickin sissy. I knew you would be back to cry. You got the same salt grain sized brain of Seamoron the diddler and the empty platitudes of the deabeat dad.

Frood

Quote from: Oldoc post_id=507100 time=1689200071 user_id=3413

You do not have to worry about that at CBT because the owner bans everybody who believes in free speech.

I'm banned from CBT for 1000 years you retarded gasbag.  ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny  ac_toofunny

You know maybe I should set up a schedule so you dopes will know when to assemble, roll over and push you're asses into the air for the fucking.

How long have you entertained fantasies of having anal sex with men?

Straight men don't say things like that nor even think things like that... which is okay... we conservative and libertarian alpha males of BC still support your gay daydreams, we just don't desire to physically participate in them..

I can't speak for @Thiel but he's probably also not interested in a dalliance with an inferior mind... perhaps? I'll leave it to him to turn your advances down on his own.
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: Oldoc post_id=507100 time=1689200071 user_id=3413

I'm banned from CBT for 1000 years you retarded gasbag.

Idiot, you are proving his point.

I can see why you love Seamoron so much. You both read at a special ed second grade level.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview