The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Apegirl and Hollowgay are All About Free Speech

Started by Herman, July 12, 2023, 08:25:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Herman

The tranny bored has an insane owner who thinks he is a woman. He has banned me, Biggie, and deport_liberals. And those are just the anti-prog folks we know for sure. There are probably many others. But, Apegirl and Hollowgay like it because they are all about free speech.

Butthurt Fagtory's owner is also a screwball. He attacked Flea's kids and when he is off his meds he bans seven folks in one day and cancels the politics sub. But, Apegirl sticks around and Hollowgay still logs in because they are all about free speech

TBC has a sane owner who has never banned anybody. He inherited the Seamidget ban. His forum has a politics section where he encourages folks who disagree with his penny pinching ways to register and challenge the guy. But Hollowgay had a melty, grabbed his purse and left for almost one whole day like the deadbeat dad would because he cannot tolerate the lack of free speech on this forum. His spamtard ladyfriend Apegirl posts here as a guest like a machine because he too cannot tolerate the lack of free speech here.

Two old hypocritical fairies with not a single brain cell between em.

Anonymous

Holliday is not a member of CBT. Hasn't been for years.

The CBT owner has the right to run her forum as she pleases. She began to ban people years ago when she didn't like their posting.  Her explanation is that she doesn't have to pay to see opinions she disagrees with, pretty simple. You don't have to agree, but you don't have any rights beyond that.

Some members of this forum log into BF.  Some do it daily.  How about them apples?

I have no comment on TBC owner.  It's his circus and monkeys. He can do as he pleases.

Considering the number of inaccuracies in your post it seems silly to attack others' smarts.

Anonymous

The op never said your butt buddy Holligay is a current member of your tranny forum aidsman. He was casting a light on your obvious hypocrisy, but the point went right over your empty head.

DKG

Quote from: Herman post_id=507121 time=1689207958 user_id=3396
The tranny bored has an insane owner who thinks he is a woman. He has banned me, Biggie, and deport_liberals. And those are just the anti-prog folks we know for sure. There are probably many others. But, Apegirl and Hollowgay like it because they are all about free speech.

Butthurt Fagtory's owner is also a screwball. He attacked Flea's kids and when he is off his meds he bans seven folks in one day and cancels the politics sub. But, Apegirl sticks around and Hollowgay still logs in because they are all about free speech

TBC has a sane owner who has never banned anybody. He inherited the Seamidget ban. His forum has a politics section where he encourages folks who disagree with his penny pinching ways to register and challenge the guy. But Hollowgay had a melty, grabbed his purse and left for almost one whole day like the deadbeat dad would because he cannot tolerate the lack of free speech on this forum. His spamtard ladyfriend Apegirl posts here as a guest like a machine because he too cannot tolerate the lack of free speech here.

Holliday and Admin aren't whining because there is too much heavy handed modding here, but rather that there is not nearly enough. They will not feel safe posting here unless an authoritarian leftist like the owner of CBT is a mod. And as someone who leans libertarian, I will not be paying for that.

DKG

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=507122 time=1689208093 user_id=3214
Post of the month

it was very succinct.

Lokmar

Quote from: "Fact checker" post_id=507124 time=1689208968

The CBT owner has the right to run her forum as she pleases. She began to ban people years ago when she didn't like their posting.  Her explanation is that she doesn't have to pay to see opinions she disagrees with, pretty simple. You don't have to agree, but you don't have any rights beyond that.

Some members of this forum log into BF.  Some do it daily.  How about them apples?

I have no comment on TBC owner.  It's his circus and monkeys. He can do as he pleases.

Considering the number of inaccuracies in your post it seems silly to attack others' smarts.

Sindy Bildo is a MAN, you filthy piece of shit!!!!

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=507138 time=1689219413 user_id=3351

I wouldn't go as far as to call it a man

I'd stop at biologocally make

It's all about the science!!!!

Frood

Her forum? Show me the chromosomes!
Blahhhhhh...

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=507138 time=1689219413 user_id=3351

He has a dick. The nutjob owner of CBT is a guy who allows no free speech on his exho chamber prog forum.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG post_id=507133 time=1689217753 user_id=3390
Quote from: Herman post_id=507121 time=1689207958 user_id=3396

Holliday and Admin aren't whining because there is too much heavy handed modding here, but rather that there is not nearly enough. They will not feel safe posting here unless an authoritarian leftist like the owner of CBT is a mod. And as someone who leans libertarian, I will not be paying for that.

Well they can suck a big fat one. I hear AIDSmin does that on the regular anyhow, so it's not like it's an imposition for the mincing faggnit.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=507296 time=1689328563 user_id=3409
Quote from: DKG post_id=507133 time=1689217753 user_id=3390

Well they can suck a big fat one. I hear AIDSmin does that on the regular anyhow, so it's not like it's an imposition for the mincing faggnit.

They post like a pair of angry ten year olds. I still want and encourage those with diverse opinions to join us.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG post_id=507312 time=1689339884 user_id=3390
Quote from: "Adolf Oliver Bush" post_id=507296 time=1689328563 user_id=3409

They post like a pair of angry ten year olds. I still want and encourage those with diverse opinions to join us.

They don't have opinions .. they have scripts which are supplied to them which they then dutifully read aloud like the spineless jellyfish lemmings they are

Hate to break it to you bro but you're never going to get the intellectually stimulating debates you are looking for out of those earth worms

DKG

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=507331 time=1689345578 user_id=3214
Quote from: DKG post_id=507312 time=1689339884 user_id=3390

They don't have opinions .. they have scripts which are supplied to them which they then dutifully read aloud like the spineless jellyfish lemmings they are

Hate to break it to you bro but you're never going to get the intellectually stimulating debates you are looking for out of those earth worms

I know that. I still think there is a left leaning person willing and capable of debate. We had one ten years ago. I miss The Easter Bunny. He was a worthy sparring partner.

Oerdin

The mental illness board sounds stupid this I never bothered to register there.  BF does have a problem with melting down on a fairly regular basis.  It will be interesting to see how the forum update goes here.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview