Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:05:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Putin

Started by caskur, July 14, 2023, 02:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herman

Quote from: Reggie_Essent post_id=507548 time=1689458303 user_id=3378
There are three Russias and they have been fighting each other for well over a thousand years. There is Russia, with its power center at Moscow, Ukraine centered on Kiev, and Belarus which is basically the rump left over from the old Novgorod State.  All of these "cultural" polities are descended from the photo-state established by a Swedish Viking raider named Rus who gives his name to the Russias.

It's not our war and never was and we shouldn't be involved.

You got it brother. :thumbup:

Frood

The West instigated this war...

It's heavily involved.
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Frood post_id=507555 time=1689458649 user_id=1676
The West instigated this war...

It's heavily involved.

Exactly. There was no need for Ukraine to join NATO

For what? To prevent something that actually happened as a result of their action?

Silly

Herman

Frood and Biggie are spot fucking on.

Reggie_Essent

Eisenhower warned us of the dangers of the Military-Industrial Complex in 1961.  He was laughed at and ignored.  And now, 60 years and endless wars and trillions of taxpayer dollars later, we're getting involved in yet another endless war to feed the Complex that the administrative Deep State needs to keep its power.

Ron Paul was right.

I'm starting to see why that BigDukeSix guy from wayback was always wishing for a comet to strike the earth.

Herman

Quote from: Reggie_Essent post_id=507570 time=1689459739 user_id=3378
Eisenhower warned us of the dangers of the Military-Industrial Complex in 1961.  He was laughed at and ignored.  And now, 60 years and endless wars and trillions of taxpayer dollars later, we're getting involved in yet another endless war to feed the Complex that the administrative Deep State needs to keep its power.

Ron Paul was right.

I'm starting to see why that BigDukeSix guy from wayback was always wishing for a comet to strike the earth.

I think I know who you mean. He was an old dumb prog on SG?

Reggie_Essent

He was definitely old and dumb.  You have to be really fucking dumb to be old AND a prog.  Most people grow out of proggishness and become conservatives once they grow up, start families and pay taxes.  Only the really dumb ones stay progs after their twenties.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Reggie_Essent post_id=507605 time=1689463297 user_id=3378
He was definitely old and dumb.  You have to be really fucking dumb to be old AND a prog.  Most people grow out of proggishness and become conservatives once they grow up, start families and pay taxes.  Only the really dumb ones stay progs after their twenties.

Faggots tend to remain proggy well into thier diaper years

Just look at that fairy cock sucker admin

caskur

Quote from: Reggie_Essent post_id=507548 time=1689458303 user_id=3378
There are three Russias and they have been fighting each other for well over a thousand years. There is Russia, with its power center at Moscow, Ukraine centered on Kiev, and Belarus which is basically the rump left over from the old Novgorod State.  All of these "cultural" polities are descended from the photo-state established by a Swedish Viking raider named Rus who gives his name to the Russias.

It's not our war and never was and we shouldn't be involved.

Well thanks to that illegal war we are all paying for, it has made a shitload of homeless people the west has to take in.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: DKG post_id=507362 time=1689366289 user_id=3390
This war would have been over long ago if not for outside interference. The US is sending cluster bombs to the Ukraine. The real purveyors of death in this war are in Washington, DC.

How dare the west help another western country from being invaded. omg, the insanity of it all.

I didn't know you supported communists.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Who is meant to be the communists?
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: caskur post_id=507767 time=1689499740 user_id=2156
Quote from: DKG post_id=507362 time=1689366289 user_id=3390
This war would have been over long ago if not for outside interference. The US is sending cluster bombs to the Ukraine. The real purveyors of death in this war are in Washington, DC.

How dare the west help another western country from being invaded. omg, the insanity of it all.

How dare the US instigate another war in Europe, get one side to join NATO so they can sell them weapons.

caskur

Quote from: DKG post_id=507800 time=1689514257 user_id=3390
Quote from: caskur post_id=507767 time=1689499740 user_id=2156

How dare the US instigate another war in Europe, get one side to join NATO so they can sell them weapons.

How dare the Russians deny Ukraine membership... who the fuck do the Russians think they are...?

Get a grip will you... Russians have 6,000 warheads... Ukraine has none.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Frood post_id=507769 time=1689500304 user_id=1676

Let it be known that the right leaning whingers here support communism.
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: caskur post_id=507805 time=1689516535 user_id=2156
Quote from: Frood post_id=507769 time=1689500304 user_id=1676

Let it be known that the right leaning whingers here support communism.

What does comminism have to do with the miliatary-inudtrial complex being the tail that wags Washington. Both so caleed left and right in Washington support it too.