Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Putin

Started by caskur, July 14, 2023, 02:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

caskur

Quote from: DKG post_id=507807 time=1689517229 user_id=3390
Quote from: caskur post_id=507805 time=1689516535 user_id=2156

Let it be known that the right leaning whingers here support communism.

What does comminism have to do with the miliatary-inudtrial complex being the tail that wags Washington. Both so caleed left and right in Washington support it too.

If you are trying to justify Russia releasing millions of refugees on the west, murdering Russian and Ukrainian people, men, women and children, destroying infrastructure of the Ukraine then you can stop right there.

This board claims to support right wing ideals yet backs Russia's criminality. It just blows my mind.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

DKG

Quote from: caskur post_id=507813 time=1689518196 user_id=2156
Quote from: DKG post_id=507807 time=1689517229 user_id=3390

What does comminism have to do with the miliatary-inudtrial complex being the tail that wags Washington. Both so caleed left and right in Washington support it too.

If you are trying to justify Russia releasing millions of refugees on the west, murdering Russian and Ukrainian people, men, women and children, destroying infrastructure of the Ukraine then you can stop right there.

This board claims to support right wing ideals yet backs Russia's criminality. It just blows my mind.

Again, you are not looking at the cause of the war. This war would never have happened and there would not be cluster bombs being exported to Europe if Joe Biden was not in the White House. This war was being planned from the first day of the Biden administration. And as predicted the US is talking fast tracking Ukraine's quick admission into NATO. Next will be the massive arms sales from Lockheed Martin to Ukraine.

Not instigating war in Europe to make billions for the defense industry which controls Washington is neither right nor left, it's immoral and should be criminal. Take the US out of Eastern Europe's internal affairs and there will be peace.

caskur

Quote from: Reggie_Essent post_id=507605 time=1689463297 user_id=3378
He was definitely old and dumb.  You have to be really fucking dumb to be old AND a prog.  Most people grow out of proggishness and become conservatives once they grow up, start families and pay taxes.  Only the really dumb ones stay progs after their twenties.

There was a 90 old Yorkshireman prog on another board I visit.  Had ridiculous reasonings about Mehgan Markle and anyone who called her up on her bullshit was, "Wacist" ... And anyone who didn't love abos stealing their property were "wacist."
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: DKG post_id=507816 time=1689518805 user_id=3390
Quote from: caskur post_id=507813 time=1689518196 user_id=2156

Again, you are not looking at the cause of the war. This war would never have happened and there would not be cluster bombs being exported to Europe if Joe Biden was not in the White House. This war was being planned from the first day of the Biden administration. And as predicted the US is talking fast tracking Ukraine's quick admission into NATO. Next will be the massive arms sales from Lockheed Martin to Ukraine.

Not instigating war in Europe to make billions for the defense industry which controls Washington is neither right nor left, it's immoral and should be criminal. Take the US out of Eastern Europe's internal affairs and there will be peace.

The only CAUSE of any war is illegally crossing borders with bombs which is what Putin did.... no other reason. None.
- Andy Warhol

caskur

THE UK biggest export is arms.

Stop blaming the USA for Russia's aggression.
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Quote from: caskur post_id=507805 time=1689516535 user_id=2156
Quote from: Frood post_id=507769 time=1689500304 user_id=1676
Who is meant to be the communists?

Let it be known that the right leaning whingers here support communism.

No, that's not true.
Blahhhhhh...

caskur

All I ever see is you people defending short arse Putin. It is sickening.
- Andy Warhol

Lokmar

There's a lot of evil rulers in this world. In fact, I cant think of a single country that has a good government at this time. Our POTUS is a complete fucking scumbag and our alphabet agencies are totally corrupt. Our government is completely tyrannical. Putin's government is much worse UNTIL you consider the issue of homosexuality. In that regard, Russia s government is preferable. IMO, this causes right wingers to look at Putin more favorably. Basically, in a world full of scumbag leaders, Putin is the lesser of 2 evils.

I however look at it differently. I think we should have engaged BOTH the CCP AND USSR in thermonuclear war in the 50s. Had we nuked them fukin commies back then when we had the upper hand, the world would be far better off today! MacArthur should have been POTUS, NOT Ike!!! Russia AND China need cornered and put into a fucking box. Putin straight up wants to reformulate the USSR. FUK THAT! Thermonuclear war please.

Oldoc

^^^^^The Putin luv, and BDS is strong in these here ones. ^^^^^^

Lokmar

Quote from: Oldoc post_id=507838 time=1689531023 user_id=3413

Its more like the hatred for cunts like you who want to completely faggitfy, trannyfy, and terd wurderfy America is super strong. You tards dont see Putin doing that to his own country. This same type of bullshit makes some people idolize hitler. Really, I think it can be successfully argued that the democRAT party/libtards just like you are the Wehrmacht Party that caused people to get so fucking pissed off, that they were like "Hilter?, FUK YEA!!!! we want that guy"

Enjoy the fukin reaping you election thieving motherfucker!!!! I hope you get to look into my eyes while I'm LMFAO@U while the people are ripping you limb from limb one day!!!

caskur

Who are you nic switcher..?
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=507841 time=1689532113 user_id=3351

Its more like the hatred for cunts like you who want to completely faggitfy, trannyfy, and terd wurderfy America is super strong. You tards dont see Putin doing that to his own country. This same type of bullshit makes some people idolize hitler. Really, I think it can be successfully argued that the democRAT party/libtards just like you are the Wehrmacht Party that caused people to get so fucking pissed off, that they were like "Hilter?, FUK YEA!!!! we want that guy"

Enjoy the fukin reaping you election thieving motherfucker!!!! I hope you get to look into my eyes while I'm LMFAO@U while the people are ripping you limb from limb one day!!!

We have an ABC (BBC EQUIV) show called 4 Corners and it's an indepth current affairs program and their latest hour instalment was about trans and puberty blockers and I stopped watching it early into it because it was one of those filth propaganda ones promoting puberty blockers. It was very disturbing how they are giving so much attention to true destruction of children too young to make up their own minds. It doesn't bother me if willing adults want to transition but kids need to be left out of this until they explore the facts on the permanent destruction of the only bodies they'll ever get.

There are people though don't fall into the xy yy,,, they have xxy and all sorts of combinations. And I also watched one of those BORN TO KILL shows and a Serial killer in Tampa, Florida was one such monster... a male who started to grow boobs, Bobby Joe Long... his story is interesting because it appears many of these humans who have mutated have mood disabilities I am learning..
- Andy Warhol

Odinson

There is so much hate towards the white man coming out of Biden administration... Thats on top of the other sick stuff.

Gender pronoun nazism and other oppressive policies.

As a white man, I think I´ll fight for the other side.

Lokmar

Quote from: caskur post_id=507844 time=1689535781 user_id=2156
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=507841 time=1689532113 user_id=3351

We have an ABC (BBC EQUIV) show called 4 Corners and it's an indepth current affairs program and their latest hour instalment was about trans and puberty blockers and I stopped watching it early into it because it was one of those filth propaganda ones promoting puberty blockers. It was very disturbing how they are giving so much attention to true destruction of children too young to make up their own minds. It doesn't bother me if willing adults want to transition but kids need to be left out of this until they explore the facts on the permanent destruction of the only bodies they'll ever get.

The are people though don't fall into the xy yy,,, they have xxy and all sorts of combinations. And I also watched one of those BORN TO KILL shows and a Serial killer in Tampa, Florida was one such monster... a male who started to grow boobs, Bobby Joe Long... his story is interesting because it appears many of these humans who have mutated have mood disabilities I am learning..

Tolerating adults who engage in this sick behavior was always going to lead to these same people pushing the shit on kids. That is literally the reason God orders us to kill these people...because they infect and degrade society.

Genetic mutants are  a very tiny minority....however, libtards love to govern and promote things based upon exceptions to the rules so these people serve a vital purpose to them.

caskur

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=507849 time=1689538269 user_id=3351
Quote from: caskur post_id=507844 time=1689535781 user_id=2156

The are people though don't fall into the xy yy,,, they have xxy and all sorts of combinations. And I also watched one of those BORN TO KILL shows and a Serial killer in Tampa, Florida was one such monster... a male who started to grow boobs, Bobby Joe Long... his story is interesting because it appears many of these humans who have mutated have mood disabilities I am learning..

Tolerating adults who engage in this sick behavior was always going to lead to these same people pushing the shit on kids. That is literally the reason God orders us to kill these people...because they infect and degrade society.

Genetic mutants are  a very tiny minority....however, libtards love to govern and promote things based upon exceptions to the rules so these people serve a vital purpose to them.

They are rare but they are grabbing all the attention... they are being used to silence the majority...

Look, there is this woman... American who is doing an indepth on it...

Let me grab the vids. This is good...there is a part 1 but part 2 will explain it.. If you cannot watch it all go to 36 minutes and watch a female republican senator tear twitter execs a new one.

">
- Andy Warhol