The best topic

Replies: 10475
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 01:54:36 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aylana

Putin

Started by caskur, July 14, 2023, 02:10:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 19 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

caskur

Quote from: Frood post_id=508420 time=1689765981 user_id=1676
Don't even get me started on sandwiches or snacks. I loved rat coffins as a young kid but me mums started making them from superior Western Australian rats.... not what you pathetic Eastern States people make your meat pies from these days, and I was really spoiled.

Now I can even look at a Four N Twenty with your inferior rat droppings. Make Meat Pies Western Australian Rat Again!

I hope your next pie is filled with satay rat droppings, you uppity yankee galah.....  ac_razz
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Frood post_id=508709 time=1689845390 user_id=1676

You lot like comfortable nests and shiny things.

Absolutely. Pffft, like that is supposed to be iniquitous or sump'tin?
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

...and while the two descendants of toothless pommies are exchanging pleasantries and cheap cooking tips, I'd like to take this opportunity to revisit Oerdin's question about why I might think the US is at war with Russia...

https://www.bitchute.com/video/QAxggFk9KHE/">https://www.bitchute.com/video/QAxggFk9KHE/

Seems I'm not the only one to think this way; Rand Paul shared a similar view (hint: most people with more than half a clue figured it out long ago), only when he pointed out the US congress needed to make it official (as per constitutional law), his office spontaneously combusted.

I'm sure the arsonist wouldn't possibly have been going "REEEEEEE" because of it of course... just liked burning down shit because he liked to watch the glow.

:roll:
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Ukraine has used the cluster bombs the United States sent them escalating the war. Good going Biden. :crazy:

caskur

Well this is world war 3 as all the west has contributed to winning against the aggressive Russian who had no business attacking Ukraine.

SUCKED in Russia... get your nukes out, they are about to blow up in your criminal faces.
- Andy Warhol

Shen Li

Quote from: caskur post_id=509449 time=1690045399 user_id=2156
Well this is world war 3 as all the west has contributed to winning against the aggressive Russian who had no business attacking Ukraine.

SUCKED in Russia... get your nukes out, they are about to blow up in your criminal faces.

You fucking shill for American imperialism and global arms suppliers. It doesn't matter if it's the debunked vaccine and masking lies or the war the  Americans started in Eastern Europe is all Moscow's fault, you eat up whatever the corporatist horseshit English language mass media(propaganda) spoon feeds you.

Oerdin

Sorry, but anyone who doesn't understand that Russia is demographically dying and desperately wants to expand it borders to the 12 geographic defensible corridors doesn't know what they are talking about.  Russia has desperately been trying to do this since Catherine the great and now more than ever they know they will lose any future war if they don't use their last small group of young people to take control of those 12 defensible geographic choke points.  What does this mean?

This means Russia will attack Poland, Finland, the Baltic states, Moldova, and Romania if it succeeds in Ukraine.  Yes, that will be WW2 and it will mean nuclear war as Russia knows it's Army can't go toe to toe with NATO.  The only way to avoid this is for Russia to fucking die in Ukraine or lose catastrophically so that it cannot continue on with the rest of the plan.   Supporting Ukraine's defense is not optional. It is literally the only way to prevent WW2.

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on July 18, 2023, 11:08:06 PM
<t>Putin has about 2 choices.....nuke the fuck out of us or GTFO of Ukraine.  I'm personally good with either. If he nukes the USA, we get to rid ourselves of our own super corrupt and illegitimate government. DC will be gone.</t>

....but if the USA got nuked, ya'd git nuked n die too....Lokmeer!

heck I saw the Day After & WWIII starts in yer backyard somewhere in the US Midwest  where ya live, eh?

Like yer farm must be next to some heavy duty nuclear installations....Lokmeer!

In wich case I don't think escaping to Canada could even save you.  ;)

Odinson

I think the plot was to just relocate the Wagnerites to Belarus... They are there to train troops and possibly open a new front to Ukraine.

Shen Li

Quote from: Odinson on July 24, 2023, 02:17:42 PM
I think the plot was to just relocate the Wagnerites to Belarus... They are there to train troops and possibly open a new front to Ukraine.
They aren't in Belarus.

Herman

RFK nails it on who is behind the war in Ukraine.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman on July 31, 2023, 06:58:00 PM
RFK nails it on who is behind the war in Ukraine.
And a good deal more besides.

You know, I'm glad you thought to post the FOX perspective on this. Watching Hannity's nervous footwork, it is never clearer to me who the real criminals in the Ukraine/Russian conflict truly are.

It's us.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 02, 2023, 05:27:53 AM
And a good deal more besides.

You know, I'm glad you thought to post the FOX perspective on this. Watching Hannity's nervous footwork, it is never clearer to me who the real criminals in the Ukraine/Russian conflict truly are.

It's us.
The Biden administration and NATO.

Odinson

They are talking about his private jet not receiving brand maintenance since 2019.

The fact that you have to bring your mercedes to a mercedes certified shop, is a scam.

Any mechanic can do the maintenance.

They are trying to scam more money with the maintenance and part racket.

Odinson

He tweeted this just before his death.

Funny Funny x 1 View List