The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

The KM/Dove malice is BF's last card...

Started by Frood, July 17, 2023, 06:08:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 12 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

He's lost so much already and has been left with the dregs of the Seamajor mindset... aside from Poofer who just quits when there's no personal entertainment to be had, then seemingly jumps into the mix out of the blue, days/weeks/months later, WHEN he's likely to be personally entertained.

...and what is that personal entertainment you might ask?

Revenge for a diluting of one's perceived online swagger.

ac_toofunny

News flash, Nancy....

Build a bridge and get over it, but way before Bastard Factory.whatever.org?....uses you, spits you out, or squirts you into a river of shit with no bridges in sight.

My revenge towards the owner of BF? The best revenge... moving on...as so many others have.

:thumbup:  :thumbup:  :thumbup:

So we're pinching Dove, permanently... in order to assemble one of the greatest line-ups of modern forum ALPHAS.

The CMA is meeting. This is a pressie development!

And I'm sorry whoreson!

Your bad scat (aka a "runny" flynn)... You need not apply to TBC as our laughter should not be misconstrued as a slight on your work experience, references, education, or yanno... ability to function in an 8 hour stint without snorting molten Crayola infused with crushed paracetamol while flicking your Bic to a 5 years since transpired trainwreck of a meatup!)

...and probably pics of your sad looking cat licking up your wet spots before you ever met our soon to be newest ALPHA! chick.

ac_hithere
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Frood

Quote from: Dove post_id=507970 time=1689592586 user_id=3266
You're.....pinching me?  What the heck does that mean?!

Drafted!

***pressie salute***
Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: Frood post_id=507972 time=1689593110 user_id=1676
Quote from: Dove post_id=507970 time=1689592586 user_id=3266
You're.....pinching me?  What the heck does that mean?!

Drafted!

***pressie salute***

Oohhhh well then, I'm here to serve  ac_wub

DKG

Quote from: Frood post_id=507960 time=1689588485 user_id=1676
He's lost so much already and has been left with the dregs of the Seamajor mindset... aside from Poofer who just quits when there's no personal entertainment to be had, then seemingly jumps into the mix out of the blue, days/weeks/months later, WHEN he's likely to be personally entertained.

ac_toofunny

News flash, Nancy....

Build a bridge and get over it, but way before Bastard Factory.whatever.org?....uses you, spits you out, or squirts you into a river of shit with no bridges in sight.

My revenge towards the owner of BF? The best revenge... moving on...as so many others have.

So we're pinching Dove, permanently... in order to assemble one of the greatest line-ups of modern forum ALPHAS.

And I'm sorry whoreson!

Your bad scat (aka a "runny" flynn)... You need not apply to TBC as our laughter should not be misconstrued as a slight on your work experience, references, education, or yanno... ability to function in an 8 hour stint without snorting molten Crayola infused with crushed paracetamol while flicking your Bic to a 5 years since transpired trainwreck of a meatup!)

...and probably pics of your sad looking cat licking up your wet spots before you ever met our soon to be newest ALPHA! chick.

ac_hithere

ac_toofunny

Biggie Smiles

He tryin to say MooDock is hot

You know right there he lost the plot

Adolf Oliver Bush

If he's lucky, Mergecock might offer him the Mighty Mudpit archives. For fame, fortune, swimming pools and movie stars that not even Harvey Weinstein would jerk off into a pot plant over.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Dove

kiebers

ac_toofunny

News flash, Nancy....

And I'm sorry whoreson!

ac_hithere

That is so old, are they copy pasting from here.  ac_biggrin  What 2-3 years ago?  :laugh:
I've learned that if someone asks you a really stupid question and you reply by telling them what time it is, they'll leave you alone

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: kiebers post_id=508272 time=1689694115 user_id=193

ac_toofunny

News flash, Nancy....

And I'm sorry whoreson!

ac_hithere

That is so old, are they copy pasting from here.  ac_biggrin  What 2-3 years ago?  :laugh:

Those bookmarks had to come in handy sometime.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

I do not get any malice towards any poster. In this medium all that should matter are the words we post. Our personal lives matter not.

Adolf Oliver Bush

I don't harbour any malice towards Andy Poster either.

Matter of fact, I don't even know who the fuck he is.

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

How many new lurkers and bots has the deadbeat dad and his Flynn handle brought with him to Butthurt Fagtory this time.

Anonymous

ac_lmfao  https://bastardfactory.net/threads/who-cried-to-bf.13690/post-816854">https://bastardfactory.net/threads/who- ... ost-816854">https://bastardfactory.net/threads/who-cried-to-bf.13690/post-816854

Anonymous

Ninety percent of the "content" on BF is Fat Lily, KM, and Five Guys Flynn talking about Joo Dog and Dove. Poofer needs to go serve some fries and Fat Lily needs another hobby besides eating fries when she is posting about Dove.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview