Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 08:00:12 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Thiel

The KM/Dove malice is BF's last card...

Started by Frood, July 17, 2023, 06:08:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dove

Quote from: Frood on July 24, 2023, 04:16:29 AM
Best to avoid each other at this point....

Or it will go on for another 5 years and more..

Everybody is getting a free drama fix but the hangovers will progressively get worse.

I've read much of what has been said back and forth....and the urge to tune out is strong. People like Fat Lily live for this kind of negativity because she's a stupid fat cunt that no successful and fit man would ever entertaining dropping their tugboat in her smelly dike.

I agree.

My bf doesn't have the back check stuff anymore or if he does he can't find it. That was years ago.  He said "and why are we talking about that piece of shit?"  He does not want me getting back into that whole drama anywhere.

So that ends that topic lol. If he doesn't want me entertaining something or someone that's it. I'm not doing it.  :-X
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Frood on July 22, 2023, 11:32:27 PM
Oerdin is over there tearing strips off Poofer and Flynn with some accusations of unsavoury real life behaviour...

Oerdin is over there believing bullshit that you and I both know us not true. We need to have a chat when you're free
<t></t>

adminbig

Until I see hard evidence to the contrary I'm going to maintain my belief that Seamajor is the only Pedo within this community

I saw hard evidence in his case

Erica Mena

Quote from: adminbig on July 24, 2023, 09:53:49 AM
Until I see hard evidence to the contrary I'm going to maintain my belief that Seamajor is the only Pedo within this community

I saw hard evidence in his case

Don't hold your breath.

Poofer told me to go ahead and get his BG but that's not how I get down. If it was true, we'd have known about it years ago.
<t></t>

adminbig

This is what my thoughts are

We don't want to host that type of shit here

If bastard toilet wants to be a hypocrite and selectively throw temper tantrums when sewage shitsmear is rightfully called a pedo but then allow a dozen pages of of unverified slander on another member to dominate his board That's on him. We all know the guy is a piece of shit so it's not surprising

But I don't want that here

Keep the dog shit confined to where it belongs.

I'll be deleting any posts I see discussing this from here on in

DKG

Quote from: adminbig on July 24, 2023, 10:05:18 AM
This is what my thoughts are

We don't want to host that type of shit here

If bastard toilet wants to be a hypocrite and selectively throw temper tantrums when sewage shitsmear is rightfully called a pedo but then allow a dozen pages of of unverified slander on another member to dominate his board That's on him. We all know the guy is a piece of shit so it's not surprising

But I don't want that here

Keep the dog shit confined to where it belongs.

I'll be deleting any posts I see discussing this from here on in
Okay, I see what is going down. I am curious how such an ugly rumour started.

DKG

I am not KM's type of poster and he is not mine. From what I remember of him, he was like Joe, all bs.

Shen Li

I'd like to see a credit report on Marteeni. That would be funny in a pitiful way.

cathy

Quote from: DKG on July 24, 2023, 01:42:59 PM
I am not KM's type of poster and he is not mine. From what I remember of him, he was like Joe, all bs.

He isn't a poster, he is a gamer. He plays a game. A war with words.

Frood

Quote from: Erica Mena on July 24, 2023, 09:43:49 AM

Oerdin is over there believing bullshit that you and I both know us not true. We need to have a chat when you're free

I'm not interested in this whole back and forth...so I don't want or need to discuss it. I've seen first hand what happens when two people hook up on the forums then have an issue. That issue gets magnified and shanghai'd by others who enjoy a level of depravity even I considered a line in the sand.

I don't need to be an other. I'm good, thnx.

Blahhhhhh...

Dove

Quote from: Frood on July 25, 2023, 06:06:09 AM
I'm not interested in this whole back and forth...so I don't want or need to discuss it. I've seen first hand what happens when two people hook up on the forums then have an issue. That issue gets magnified and shanghai'd by others who enjoy a level of depravity even I considered a line in the sand.

No shit. I've posted about this more than once and Flynn even freaked out over it and asked Poofer why he is "allowing" me to say it.

I haven't said anything different and NOW... years later... everyone is having a meltdown over it and claiming I'm accusing him of raping minors.

People believe and stick with narratives they want to believe

Flea I have told you numerous times that he had a conviction of misconduct with a minor that he sentenced to a year in jail over. I've said this on SG, FT and even here on BC.  It's exactly what I said to Oedrin as well.

No one wanted to discuss this years ago when I posted it (and I absolutely DID more than once) and now that everyone has run out of shit to talk about they wanna make some huge fuss about it? Give me a goddamn break.

I don't give a shit what anyone believes about this. No one actually cares about it. People are bored and want a drama. And I'm not fucking feeding this one further. I could post his criminal record and the goal posts will just move and then it will be "but it doesn't say sex crime!"  and I'll be like "no shit....I never said it was a sex crime" and that will be the new meltdown. And I'm not arguing this shit.

I'm not gonna have anyone hanging around my real life who has a conviction of misconduct with a minor whether it's sexual or not. A person gross enough with boundaries bad enough to even get a conviction like that is bad enough for me.  I had a reason to know this and act on it.  None of you guys do. You are on a forum. You do not know this man beyond posts on a board.  Clearly this conviction isn't a problem for those who like the guy, right? 

Whose opinions of him are so meaningful that this topic is so important?  Because anyone taking this further is just going to find out what I've always said is a fact. And I have always been clear it was misconduct. So lying and claiming I said he has a sex crime isn't going to work either.  I think its questionable when he is on snap chat flirting with 15 year olds but I've always said I think he is too fucking stupid to realize he is flirting with 15 year olds.

I'll show it to Big at some point because he apparently forgot I already showed him back in 2019. I'll show him because he asked me privately.  But I'm not posting someone's back ground check results on a forum. I don't care one bit that people who like him want to believe I'm lying. No one even cares... so why is this a drama?
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Erica Mena

No, you did not tell me that. I've never heard that until recently

In fact, the whole history as I remember it has been so mixed up, I don't even know what to think anymore. Timeline isn't adding up. Giving that info to  Oerdin, knowing what he was gonna do is grimey. Sorry but I'm calling it as I see it.

Imma respect what Joo is doing here and leave it at BF. I tried to talk to you about this on Discord but you ignored it so.
<t></t>

Erica Mena

Quote from: Frood on July 25, 2023, 06:06:09 AM

You don't want to talk to me then? Fucker
<t></t>

DKG

I asked someone privately what this is about. I got some details, but not all of them. One thing I don't get is why is this coming up now, years after their affair.

Erica Mena

Quote from: DKG on July 25, 2023, 10:37:03 AM
I asked someone privately what this is about. I got some details, but not all of them. One thing I don't get is why is this coming up now, years after their affair.

Who did you ask? I'll tell you which version you got.

It's a lie. Flat out
<t></t>

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview