Replies: 8237
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:04:42 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

I’ll be 46 this weekend

Started by Erica Mena, July 17, 2023, 03:33:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

I remember being 26 on MSN groups. I was 27 when I started the php boards. Time flies
<t></t>

Herman

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=508081 time=1689622384 user_id=2845
I remember being 26 on MSN groups. I was 27 when I started the php boards. Time flies

Happy birthday kid. Can old Herman take you over his knee and spank your arse forty six times. :evilthoughts2:

Melson Gibson

Being Gen-X is good.  It meant living in a time when there were still all White regions, before the Latrinos and other brown hordes took over.

You know what I'm talkin' 'bout, Willis.

Pedaling a bike without a helmet, drunk driving still kind of acceptable, no cell phones, lawn darts, seat belts still optional...  All the good stuff we can't have anymore.

I'M SAD!

Herman

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=508083 time=1689622733 user_id=3397

Being Gen-X is good.  It meant living in a time when there were still all White regions, before the Latrinos and other brown hordes took over.

You know what I'm talkin' 'bout, Willis.

Pedaling a bike without a helmet, drunk driving still kind of acceptable, no cell phones, lawn darts, seat belts still optional...  All the good stuff we can't have anymore.

I'M SAD!

I left this country for twenty six years. When I came back I did not recognize it.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: Herman post_id=508085 time=1689623403 user_id=3396
I left this country for twenty six years. When I came back I did not recognize it.

Oh, we're fucked.  On track to import 1.5 million immigrants this year, mostly from India.

The highest rate of immigration per capita of any Western nation.

Brother, our time has come and gone.  Live rural is all I can suggest, but even then the hordes will spread out.  The government will ensure they are spread into even the most remotest of communities.

I used to have pride for Canada, but no more.  It is a joke country, that actually prides itself on becoming the worlds largest international airport.

We're actually slipping into Second World status, without any of the benefits the Second World provided...

Herman

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=508091 time=1689624574 user_id=3397
Quote from: Herman post_id=508085 time=1689623403 user_id=3396

Oh, we're fucked.  On track to import 1.5 million immigrants this year, mostly from India.

The highest rate of immigration per capita of any Western nation.

Brother, our time has come and gone.  Live rural is all I can suggest, but even then the hordes will spread out.  The government will ensure they are spread into even the most remotest of communities.

I used to have pride for Canada, but no more.  It is a joke country, that actually prides itself on becoming the worlds largest international airport.

We're actually slipping into Second World status, without any of the benefits the Second World provided...

I don't care if they are all from Ukraine. That is about seven times more people than we can absorb in a single year.

weebles

I generally find people to be elderly when they start talking to you about the health benefit's of lawn bowling.

Oerdin

I just turned 47 a short while ago.  It is a weird feeling.

Reggie_Essent

Happy Birthday!

Dove

Happy birthday!
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Shen Li

Blazor

Hope you have a great birthday!!!  :happybday:

For some reason I thought you were slightly older than me, yet, Im only slightly older than you lol. Im currently 46.
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

DKG

A very happy birthday to you Erica.

Oliver Clotheshoffe

Life is too short to be in a hurry

UncleDilf

Our photo app on our devices is our notebook today.

Sometimes I scroll or Googlr reminds of certain dates. And I am like WTF? This was 4 years ago? 8 years already?

At my age I am everyday thankful to live. Like a premium man I am, avoiding trouble, drama, filthy and negative people.

Life is good. Don't spend it on shit or too much virtual crap.

Go offline, call your parents, have a hobby and reframe certain beliefs.

We all die anyway soon. No one can hack death. So make at least a good impression and grow and be proud about yourself without comapring to anyone.

You are greAT!