The best topic

Replies: 10480
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Admin remembers the first time Oak turned him into the woman he is today

Started by Biggie Smiles, July 17, 2023, 09:06:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

Rewind the tape a few years to a time before he joined the NAVY determined to practice and perfect his cock sucking technique and serve his countrymen as a military issued vagina

">

Dove

My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

Lokmar

LMFAO!!!! I bet that faggit could take ALL of Shrek straight up his asshole these days!!!!

Frood

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=508150 time=1689642372 user_id=3214
Rewind the tape a few years to a time before he joined the NAVY determined to practice and perfect his cock sucking technique and serve his countrymen as a military issued vagina

">

G.I. Hole?

Nah... that's not Navy...

Something about Seaman... and able mouthedness...
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

I love how utterly pissed and distraught Doc HIVday gets whenever I poke fun at his faggot ass husband - admin

I wonder why that is? Does admin get all prissy and emotional after I pwn him and refuse HIVday his daily blow job or something?

Shen Li

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=508287 time=1689703199 user_id=3214
I love how utterly pissed and distraught Doc HIVday gets whenever I poke fun at his faggot ass husband - admin

I wonder why that is? Does admin get all prissy and emotional after I pwn him and refuse HIVday his daily blow job or something?

Could be. What is indisputable is that Hollowhead is borderline retarded as Oerdin stated.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=508289 time=1689707024 user_id=3389
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=508287 time=1689703199 user_id=3214

Could be. What is indisputable is that Hollowhead is borderline retarded as Oerdin stated.

Just borderline?

The guy is a complete imbecile

Shen Li

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=508294 time=1689708368 user_id=3214
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=508289 time=1689707024 user_id=3389

Just borderline?

The guy is a complete imbecile

Our cat has better comprehension skills than Hollowhead.

Dove

HollowGay is such a level of narcissistic wackjob that everytime he reads a post from someone he sees as his opposition....he is just looking for his next angle.

He isn't really reading anything. He is scanning for ammo and a way to twist.  These sorts usually succeed in sucking me into a senseless argument because it taps into some baggage I have where I need to be at least understood... no matter how stupid or small the topic was. (something I've let go of quite a bit but really used to have me arguing for days).  Dealing with raging lefttards and their endless gaslighting was rough on me for long time because of that.

That's why his reading comp is so lacking. It's because of his sociopathy and his never ending war with others.  And his cocklust.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=508465 time=1689778276 user_id=3266
HollowGay is such a level of narcissistic wackjob that everytime he reads a post from someone he sees as his opposition....he is just looking for his next angle.

He isn't really reading anything. He is scanning for ammo and a way to twist.  These sorts usually succeed in sucking me into a senseless argument because it taps into some baggage I have where I need to be at least understood... no matter how stupid or small the topic was. (something I've let go of quite a bit but really used to have me arguing for days).  Dealing with raging lefttards and their endless gaslighting was rough on me for long time because of that.

That's why his reading comp is so lacking. It's because of his sociopathy and his never ending war with others.  And his cocklust.

He's the "noyuo" queen of these boards

He's a forum parrot, nothing more

Biggie Smiles

Remember when Oak went batshit crazy over the whole SG mod troll and actually called Bonesaw at 3:00am in the morning to demand he login immediately to vindicate her?

OMG that was funny

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=508486 time=1689779890 user_id=3214
Remember when Oak went batshit crazy over the whole SG mod troll and actually called Bonesaw at 3:00am in the morning to demand he login immediately to vindicate her?

OMG that was funny

ac_lmfao

Imagine being that much of a slave to your own ego lol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Dove post_id=508491 time=1689780247 user_id=3266
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=508486 time=1689779890 user_id=3214

OMG that was funny

ac_lmfao

Imagine being that perturbed over something said on a fucking forum

you gotta wonder how much smoke was coming outta her snout as she frantically kept hitting the send button with no response

Biggie Smiles

LMAO-- all the fucking parasites are stuck to the windows

It's like driving real fast through a swarm of bees

Dove

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=508492 time=1689780366 user_id=3214
Quote from: Dove post_id=508491 time=1689780247 user_id=3266

ac_lmfao

Imagine being that perturbed over something said on a fucking forum

you gotta wonder how much smoke was coming outta her snout as she frantically kept hitting the send button with no response

"Omg people on a forum that I claim to not even like or respect think I posted something years ago that I didn't post! I must resolve this immediately!!"

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview