If Trump is the GOP nominee, Biden will be reelected

Started by DKG, July 19, 2023, 01:29:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lokmar

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=508646 time=1689832039 user_id=3374
Yep, Trump is a losing candidate.

Yea, Trump will never be a POTUS. LOL!

Oerdin

I am looking at the polling data among independents and women.  The numbers don't look good for Trump, especially in the swing states, but maybe the numbers will change before election day.

Lokmar

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=508839 time=1689882056 user_id=3374
I am looking at the polling data among independents and women.  The numbers don't look good for Trump, especially in the swing states, but maybe the numbers will change before election day.

They look even worse for biden from what I've seen.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Lokmar on July 20, 2023, 04:02:14 PM
They look even worse for biden from what I've seen.
You're not the only one to say so. The uniparty is shitting like a big black alsatian over the prospect of Trump running. Some are even openly admitting they are going to have to "fortify the election" again.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/kd06LVOmHKQ/
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

Quote from: Oerdin on July 20, 2023, 01:47:19 AM
<t>Yep, Trump is a losing candidate.</t>

Every strike or blow they deliver on him and he comes back stronger, smarter, more purposed.

Your Deep State pansy is dead in the water already...
Blahhhhhh...

JOE

Actually DKG I read something different.

That Biden is in trouble

Even the liberal NY Times wrote recently that Trump and Biden are neck and neck and Biden has only 45% in the polls

So as Ollie once indicated they are hoping the economy holds up till at least 2025 after the election

I think what could save Bidens bacon is if another Republican runs for President alongside Trump therby splitting their vote ensuring a Bidrn victory

Trump seems to have as many enemies inside the Republican party as outside of it

Biden is too old and should be replaced soon by a younger candidate. Hes not a very popular president. But wishing this is like Germans who wished Hitler could be overthrown during WWII so they could save Germany.

Lokmar

IC the Trump Train is still on the tracks and rolling along full steam ahead!!!!

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar on August 10, 2023, 02:06:18 PM
IC the Trump Train is still on the tracks and rolling along full steam ahead!!!!

And the Biden train the nuts & bolts look like they're falling off at times.

Still think Biden should be given the boot for a much younger candidate

The Democrats should get rid of him

Biggie Smiles

If Trump is the nominee it will embolden the filthy stinking vermin scum on the left to cheat again just like they did in 2020

It will be much harder to justify 81 million votes for a turpin coming in at the wee hours of the morning with someone like a vivek ramaswamy or Tim scott

I like trump. His heart is in the right place but he's made far too many enemies in far too many places

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 10, 2023, 05:04:29 PM
If Trump is the nominee it will embolden the filthy stinking vermin scum on the left to cheat again just like they did in 2020

It will be much harder to justify 81 million votes for a turpin coming in at the wee hours of the morning with someone like a vivek ramaswamy or Tim scott

I like trump. His heart is in the right place but he's made far too many enemies in far too many places
Trump turned the GOP into a blue collar party. But it is time for someone else to lead the movement.

Lokmar

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 10, 2023, 05:04:29 PM

Someones gotta step up and take the crown. They dont deserve it handed to them.

I could vote for DeSantis, but A. He hasnt been able to close the gap and B. We may as well have Trump for how DeSantis has already been labeled more hitler than Trump. They'll cheat him every bit and more than Trump.

The machine would be happy with Crisp Crispie. I guarantee you I will vote 3rd Party instead. In fact, I tend to vote 3rd Party for Prez anyway.

My dream ticket was Trump/DeSantis...unfortunately thats blown up.  I'd like to see Trump/ Kennedy as insane as that sounds. Hopefully a more realistic matchup like Trump/Vivek will pan out.

Even worse than Crisp Crispie are Pence and Hutchinson!!! Fuk them assholes!!!!!

Biggie Smiles

My support is with this guy.

I have a really good feeling about him. He doesn't mince words and stands by what he says