Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 06, 2024, 10:37:29 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

The mind of a rich footballer

Started by UncleDilf, July 19, 2023, 09:30:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UncleDilf

@Blazor!

Yeah, pathetic. It is meltdown. You could always drop a nasty SCAT pic. Now once a week???

Bunch of sissies. They preach drinking water, and drink wine at the backyard. Hypocrites. I cant respect them!

What a weak lefty forum it has become. Once BF was a master race forum. 2nd wave was ace, too.

What a shit show!

DKG

I buy the occasional lottery ticket. I can't say that I have dremed what I would do with the money if I won a jackpot. Dilf, on the other hand has a detailed plan.

caskur

Quote from: UncleDilf post_id=508712 time=1689846461 user_id=1978
Awesome answers, gents!!! Really.

I would definitely be STEALTH WEALTH!!! Especially in these days, where people murk you for a penny. Don't flex!

I would be a betamale like Bill Gates and drive a Toyota. Discreet is the way. Wear chump jeans with sneakers from 2002. So no one can rob me. I want them to give me money because I look poor.

Then, at my place I wear my style, Rolex, gold and whatever I like.

No social media. Have my own company and even help poor people.

I would drive around observe people. Middle class or lower people I would stalk their home and name. If they are struggling, I would throw them an envelope with 5K or 10K in their mailbox and disappear.

I would help a lot. With out flexing or saying anyone.

I would build a harem full of 19yo's to PARA FUCK them.

Making premium vacations. Enjoying life. Helping friends.

I would make a Blue Cashew party with money to grab! I would buy myself friends., LOL!

Mike Tyson blew a billion bucks.... he also used to give money away in little envelope parcels...

Your only real friend is your bank book....

Friends are overrated.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

UncleDilf

Quote from: caskur post_id=508751 time=1689862201 user_id=2156
Quote from: UncleDilf post_id=508712 time=1689846461 user_id=1978
Awesome answers, gents!!! Really.

I would definitely be STEALTH WEALTH!!! Especially in these days, where people murk you for a penny. Don't flex!

I would be a betamale like Bill Gates and drive a Toyota. Discreet is the way. Wear chump jeans with sneakers from 2002. So no one can rob me. I want them to give me money because I look poor.

Then, at my place I wear my style, Rolex, gold and whatever I like.

No social media. Have my own company and even help poor people.

I would drive around observe people. Middle class or lower people I would stalk their home and name. If they are struggling, I would throw them an envelope with 5K or 10K in their mailbox and disappear.

I would help a lot. With out flexing or saying anyone.

I would build a harem full of 19yo's to PARA FUCK them.

Making premium vacations. Enjoying life. Helping friends.

I would make a Blue Cashew party with money to grab! I would buy myself friends., LOL!

Mike Tyson blew a billion bucks.... he also used to give money away in little envelope parcels...

Friends are overrated.

True. What did my buddy Gordon Gekko said once: If you need a friend, get a dog!

My real friends are my Dollars in my bank account, too!

Mike Tyson also MC Hammer!!! He broke the record for me. There are some highly recommended Youtube videos about that PUMP CHUMP!!!

DKG

Quote from: UncleDilf post_id=508759 time=1689868491 user_id=1978
Quote from: caskur post_id=508751 time=1689862201 user_id=2156

Friends are overrated.

True. What did my buddy Gordon Gekko said once: If you need a friend, get a dog!

Mike Tyson also MC Hammer!!! He broke the record for me. There are some highly recommended Youtube videos about that PUMP CHUMP!!!

You can add Nicholas Cage and Kim Basinger to the list of the irresponsible rich.

caskur

Quote from: DKG post_id=508767 time=1689870620 user_id=3390
Quote from: UncleDilf post_id=508759 time=1689868491 user_id=1978

You can add Nicholas Cage and Kim Basinger to the list of the irresponsible rich.

What did Kim do? I don't know much about her money problems if she has them that is.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Melson Gibson

Oerdin

Blazor

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=508909 time=1689888999 user_id=3397
I wanna be rich like a Jew!

They got all the money and all the control! Biden is their BITCH!
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.