Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 04:01:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Five people shot, three dead in Auckland, New Zealand Shooting

Started by DKG, July 20, 2023, 02:45:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melson Gibson

Quote from: Reggie_Essent post_id=508911 time=1689889861 user_id=3378
BIPOCs, as the Wokies call them, seem to be a bit touchy about shit like that.  It couldn't be that their heads are filled with the refrain that they'e all victims of evil white people all their lives in school, could it?

That certainly could be a contributing factor, no doubt.

caskur

Quote from: Reggie_Essent post_id=508905 time=1689888381 user_id=3378
Quote from: caskur post_id=508899 time=1689887467 user_id=2156

Drugs are behind all these killings.

New Zealand is targeted by Sth American drug cartels.

The drugs will go wherever there is demand for them.  It will be interesting if I see what this Maori kids beef was about, but they might sweep it under the rug the way the media reports these days.

It about drugs or not being able to get money for drugs... we've had HUGE success in busting imports recently. New Zealand is between us and Sth America.... the drugs are floating around in international waters and boats go out to meet them. We have some really amazing drug bust stories but I cannot be bothered posting the news stories. These days c&p seems like too much effort.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

It's actually funny watching Lily get all stirred up about whites wanting their own nation.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=508908 time=1689888926 user_id=3397
Quote from: Reggie_Essent post_id=508905 time=1689888381 user_id=3378
The drugs will go wherever there is demand for them.  It will be interesting if I see what this Maori kids beef was about, but they might sweep it under the rug the way the media reports these days.

The Maori was under some kind of house arrest for violent crimes, but was allowed to leave for work.  My guess is that he tried to act hard with the construction crew he started working with, and they smartened him up fast.

And as a Maori, being negro-like, don't take kindly to being 'dissed', since their egos are fragile as they know they'll never manage to be equal to the White man, had to exact revenge the only way he thought he could...  with a shotgun.

Maori are really good workers. Their bodies are stacked and they're built for work.
- Andy Warhol

Reggie_Essent

Quote from: caskur post_id=508917 time=1689890403 user_id=2156
It's actually funny watching Lily get all stirred up about whites wanting their own nation.

And the funniest part is she's almost a pure blood white Spaniard.  Even her birth certificate says "white" on it as she admitted to me once.

Melson Gibson

Quote from: caskur post_id=508919 time=1689890539 user_id=2156
Maori are really good workers. Their bodies are stacked and they're built for work.

I don't buy it.  Just like our Injuns, sure, the odd ones get their lazy asses off the reserve and actually work and contribute, but as a whole they're your stereotypical bums.

White people see one Injun working and think, "Boy, they're upstanding contributing members of society!"  When in reality, as a group they're not.

Lokmar

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=508875 time=1689883859 user_id=3397
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=508871 time=1689883718 user_id=3351
Yea, I read recently that they're even trying to ban the lever action rifles the injuns use to hunt for food! Fuck that! Its way past time for them to start killing Canadian Politicians.

That's not true.  They're just focusing on prohibiting semi-auto center fire rifles, and freezing the sales of handguns.

Towards the end of last year, I read an article about the proposed law that would include bans on lever actions. They interviewed some Candudhduh injuns who were ready to go on the warpath about it. I suppose they could have walked all that shit back but it was at least proposed.

caskur

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=508922 time=1689891872 user_id=3397
Quote from: caskur post_id=508919 time=1689890539 user_id=2156

I don't buy it.  Just like our Injuns, sure, the odd ones get their lazy asses off the reserve and actually work and contribute, but as a whole they're your stereotypical bums.

White people see one Injun working and think, "Boy, they're upstanding contributing members of society!"  When in reality, as a group they're not.

I promise you... they are nothing like abos... Maori are workers.  Don't get the wrong impression by that movie Once Were Warriors...3 Maori guys did our colourbond iron roof...

When Europeans found New Zealand, the Maori were clothed and lived in permanent dwellings unlike abos who were naked and had NO permanent dwelling.

Maori are good!!!
- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Reggie_Essent post_id=508920 time=1689890668 user_id=3378
Quote from: caskur post_id=508917 time=1689890403 user_id=2156

And the funniest part is she's almost a pure blood white Spaniard.  Even her birth certificate says "white" on it as she admitted to me once.

Like skanky MeAgain Markle... she had Caucasian on her driver's license... she is only 20% African. She was struck  the pale lottery so said the American comedian... I don't know his name.

Markle bronzes up her face now but her white freckly skin on her chicken neck arms and hand are almost as white as Harry.
- Andy Warhol

Melson Gibson

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=508923 time=1689891989 user_id=3351
Towards the end of last year, I read an article about the proposed law that would include bans on lever actions. They interviewed some Candudhduh injuns who were ready to go on the warpath about it. I suppose they could have walked all that shit back but it was at least proposed.

A lot of people were spewing false info, simply because not even the government was clear about their intentions initially, or vague at the very least, so as usual people started jumping to conclusions.

The prohibition specifically targets semi-auto center fire long guns.  That specific class.  Basically AR style firearms.  There are exceptions though, such as the SKS, which is still OK to shoot.

And a handgun freeze.  What you own you can still shoot, but you cannot buy any more nor sell what you have.  Basically an extreme version of Grandfathering for handguns.

Lokmar

Quote from: "Melson Gibson" post_id=508930 time=1689894404 user_id=3397
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=508923 time=1689891989 user_id=3351

A lot of people were spewing false info, simply because not even the government was clear about their intentions initially, or vague at the very least, so as usual people started jumping to conclusions.

The prohibition specifically targets semi-auto center fire long guns.  That specific class.  Basically AR style firearms.  There are exceptions though, such as the SKS, which is still OK to shoot.

And a handgun freeze.  What you own you can still shoot, but you cannot buy any more nor sell what you have.  Basically an extreme version of Grandfathering for handguns.

Do the handguns have to be registered and do they have to be turned in to the government when you die?

Herman

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=508947 time=1689899492 user_id=3351

Do the handguns have to be registered and do they have to be turned in to the government when you die?

They have to be registered and no you do not have ti surrender them when you die. The new rules for restricted PAL's I don't know.

Reggie_Essent

"Registered?"

Oh yeah, that FOID thingie.  (Shrugs)  Never cared.  It's an infringement.  It's a "Shall Not" thing in the Constitution, therefore our Illinois Constitution of 1971 violates the US Constitution.

At least, that's what I'd argue if I ever get dragged into Court for owning weapons I don't have.  Who would have unregistered firearms when it's against the law to possess them?

:43(2):

Lokmar

For those interested in exactly how jackbooted Cucknadia's goobermints is. WOW! You people need to assassinate your leaders PRONTO!!!

https://thegunblog.ca/2018/07/25/how-to-buy-a-handgun-in-canada-regulatory-and-procedural-steps/">https://thegunblog.ca/2018/07/25/how-to ... ral-steps/">https://thegunblog.ca/2018/07/25/how-to-buy-a-handgun-in-canada-regulatory-and-procedural-steps/

https://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/firearms-armes-a-feu/firearms-reference-table-tableau-reference-armes-feu-eng.htm#s2">https://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/firearms-arm ... eng.htm#s2">https://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/firearms-armes-a-feu/firearms-reference-table-tableau-reference-armes-feu-eng.htm#s2

https://www.pm.gc.ca/en/news/news-releases/2022/05/30/further-strengthening-our-gun-control-laws">https://www.pm.gc.ca/en/news/news-relea ... ntrol-laws">https://www.pm.gc.ca/en/news/news-releases/2022/05/30/further-strengthening-our-gun-control-laws

National "freeze" on handguns

A national freeze on the sale, purchase or transfer of handguns by individuals within Canada, and bringing newly-acquired handguns into Canada came into force by regulations on October 21, 2022.

Individuals can continue to possess and use their registered handguns and can sell or transfer their registered handguns to exempted individuals or businesses.

https://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/gun-control">https://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/ ... un-control">https://www.thecanadianencyclopedia.ca/en/article/gun-control

Melson Gibson

Yes, handguns have to be registered, with some old antiques being exempt from those requirements.

Under the new rules, an executor would be expected to turn the handguns over to the police upon your death, since at this time handguns can neither be bought nor sold, meaning they cannot be transferred over to anyone.

That said, our gun laws aren't set in stone, and any government can easily amend these rules, for better or for worse.