News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8525
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:23:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Will the World Financial System Collapse?

Started by JOE, May 31, 2023, 07:50:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKG

Quote from: Thiel post_id=503348 time=1686761721 user_id=1688
Quote from: JOE post_id=503130 time=1686445933 user_id=97

Actually, I was gonna ask you, why do you think I'm a troll or trolling?

As you're probably aware, the stability and viability of the US financial system has been a topic lately.

Not just among conspiracy theorists, but representatives of the financial establishment in America

ie:

https://youtube.com/shorts/9JUZkjqjw68?feature=share">https://youtube.com/shorts/9JUZkjqjw68?feature=share

Guys like Charlie Munger aint Leftists, DKG.

These are people you aspire to be like or wanna be.

Rich and successful.

And with the collapse or near collapse of banks such as SVB, First Republic & Credit Suisse, is it any wonder that the public questions the viability of the World financial system?

so when individuals like Charlie Munger or Ray Dalio sound warnings about it, should we all just stick our heads in the sand and ignore them, DKG?

Trolling or not Joe, I still want you. ac_lovestruck

:roll:

Frood

Quote from: JOE post_id=503389 time=1686789843 user_id=97
Quote from: Frood post_id=503317 time=1686731618 user_id=1676Just as soon as you realize that the more you've owned, the more you'll have to pay until such time as you can't pay any longer, and then you won't own it.

...have a relative like that.

Lives in this luxurious condo his sister passed down to him when she died.

But now, he can barely keep up with the strata/HOA fees.

So he takes out a reverse mortgage a lot and of course every time he does, bit by bit his equity keeps getting eroded/eaten away.  and when the complex needs repairs, they ding him $10,000, $50,000 whatever even the damage or repairs needed don't even affect his side of the building.

After seeing what he's gone through,   I've decided never to buy a condo.

And he's 87 going on 90 and he still works at menial jobs jut to make ends meet.

So last I hears is he says he probably on't be able to hang on to it.

Me 'n the siblings were supposed ta get a cut out of it. through an inheritance.

Oh well, not anymore.

In those kinda situations at best they're just glorified renters.

Just like you say, the system is rigged so in the end people won't own anything.

Those developers in partiular, are scheisters. Blood sucking Vampies is right

In the end nobody owns anything, Joe.

It's called death.
Blahhhhhh...

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=503247 time=1686617491 user_id=3351
The biggest problem with the U.S. Dollar tanking is the rest of the world is so heavily dependent on our consumerism.

Read Revelation 18 if you want to know what happens to the rest of the world once we get what we deserve.

Here's that scenario unfolding described by Billionaire Charlie Munger who's 100 years old & seen it all from the Great Depression, WWII, America's post war economic post war boom to the present:

">

Take time to watch the video it's really interesting no matter which side of the political fence you're on & where we might be headed.

He describes ENVY as being one of the main drivers of America and the Western World's flaws.

In other words, buying shit we don't need, eh Lokmeer?

Lokmar

Quote from: JOE post_id=503447 time=1686843587 user_id=97
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=503247 time=1686617491 user_id=3351
The biggest problem with the U.S. Dollar tanking is the rest of the world is so heavily dependent on our consumerism.

Read Revelation 18 if you want to know what happens to the rest of the world once we get what we deserve.

Here's that scenario unfolding described by Billionaire Charlie Munger who's 100 years old & seen it all from the Great Depression, WWII, America's post war economic post war boom to the present:

">

Take time to watch the video it's really interesting no matter which side of the political fence you're on & where we might be headed.

He describes ENVY as being one of the main drivers of America and the Western World's flaws.

I've watched it before. With the money being devalued, its idiotic to save wealth in fiat. Either buy junk silver like I fukin told you or buy whatever you want today because your dollars will be worthless tomorrow.

JOE

Quote from: Lokmar post_id=503639 time=1687066778 user_id=3351
Quote from: JOE post_id=503447 time=1686843587 user_id=97

I've watched it before. With the money being devalued, its idiotic to save wealth in fiat. Either buy junk silver like I fukin told you or buy whatever you want today because your dollars will be worthless tomorrow.

I dunno.

Been thinkin' that gold, silver, junk silver will only take a person so far.

These urban 'survivalists' seem to forget other basics such as food, fresh air, water, shelter, accessibility   t transport, like a car, boat, plane, etc. fuel for your vehicle.

Whatever form it comes in, Money can certainly buy things, but it won't necessarily be a substitute for the basics.

Didn't the pandemic teach them anything?

Person ought a build a store of food or else learn to grow, fish or hunt it.

Frood

Quote from: JOE post_id=503641 time=1687068222 user_id=97
Quote from: Lokmar post_id=503639 time=1687066778 user_id=3351

I dunno.

Been thinkin' that gold, silver, junk silver will only take a person so far.

These urban 'survivalists' seem to forget other basics such as food, fresh air, water, shelter, accessibility   t transport, like a car, boat, plane, etc. fuel for your vehicle.

Whatever form it comes in, Money can certainly buy things, but it won't necessarily be a substitute for the basics.

Didn't the pandemic teach them anything?

Person ought a build a store of food or else learn to grow, fish or hunt it.

You're already behind the eight ball, dude....

You know virtually nothing and don't know how to substitute things for basic survival.

Even if you hit a rabbit dead with a makeshift slingshot, you wouldn't know how to process it to a meal.

You're basically the walking dead.... with daydreams.
Blahhhhhh...

JOE

Leading financial figures discuss the possibilities of a housing crash and its implications for the US and World economies:

">

Oerdin

It will not collapse but we will see de-globalization.  Shit is going to be a lot more locally built.

JOE