News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 8525
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:23:32 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Scoise absolutely destroyed Flynn Five Heads...

Started by Frood, July 22, 2023, 06:54:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Shen Li

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=509432 time=1690041852 user_id=3352
Quote from: DKG post_id=509420 time=1690037920 user_id=3390

I don't know about Oak, but Flynn is a boring troll handle. Boring troll handles should never be mods.

Flynn is a mod in the MELTDOWN section of the board, where people go to FIGHT.  She/he is very good at her trade and has the Meltdown section of the board busy AF.  That is what her JOB is and why, I assume, is the reason BF made her mod in that section. IT IS WORKING lol.  Flynn is there to be a dick and cause people to lose their shit *which they do*

Also, people have the option to go to the meltdown section of the board and fight/ deal with Flynn OR remain in the general section of the board where there is no drama.

Oh puhleease. The Meltdown section is where Flynn talks with his brother, Oak and Mergecock about Biggie and Dove. That is when he isn't fucking with people's posts or begging the lunatic owner to ban people.

Flynn is a waste of fucking skin.

Shen Li

Quote from: RAVEN post_id=509441 time=1690044137 user_id=3352
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=509440 time=1690043254 user_id=3389

Oh puhleease. The Meltdown section is where Flynn talks with his brother, Oak and Mergecock about Biggie and Dove. That is when he isn't fucking with people's posts or begging the lunatic owner to ban people.

Flynn is a waste of fucking skin.

I'm not defending Flynn, I'm just saying that she has the meltdown section of that board BOOMING. We'll see if that doesn't come crashing down and people get tired of it.  I know I couldn't do Flynn's job for one g'damn 2nd.   I hate to say this, Shen, but as far as flamming/trolls go.. you kind of remind me of Flynn in that respect LOL  ac_razz

No, he doesn't. It is the same fucking thing over and over and over. KM talking with his brother Flynn and Oak and Mergecock about Biggie and Dove. What a yawnsville.

Blazor

Flynn does post differently, so there has to be multiple handles running it. But its a dude, simple as that. Even BF himself slipped up and said "he". Why would an owner, that made someone a mod, that pretended to be a Woman, and you call that person a He, lolol. Oopsies  :dvjynp:
I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

Shen Li

Quote from: Blazor post_id=509444 time=1690044659 user_id=2221
Flynn does post differently, so there has to be multiple handles running it. But its a dude, simple as that. Even BF himself slipped up and said "he". Why would an owner, that made someone a mod, that pretended to be a Woman, and you call that person a He, lolol. Oopsies  :dvjynp:

Marteeni himself admitted that two guys are behind the Flynn character.

Oerdin

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=509443 time=1690044450 user_id=3389
Quote from: RAVEN post_id=509441 time=1690044137 user_id=3352

I'm not defending Flynn, I'm just saying that she has the meltdown section of that board BOOMING. We'll see if that doesn't come crashing down and people get tired of it.  I know I couldn't do Flynn's job for one g'damn 2nd.   I hate to say this, Shen, but as far as flamming/trolls go.. you kind of remind me of Flynn in that respect LOL  ac_razz

No, he doesn't. It is the same fucking thing over and over and over. KM talking with his brother Flynn and Oak and Mergecock about Biggie and Dove. What a yawnsville.

Those four do seem to bond over their shared hatred and have nothing else to talk about.

Shen Li

Quote from: Oerdin post_id=509452 time=1690047109 user_id=3374
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=509443 time=1690044450 user_id=3389

Those four do seem to bound over their shared hatred and have nothing else to talk about.

Before the batshit crazy owner kicked out the good posters, Meltdown was everybody insulting each other. Now it's a senior's gossip centre for KM, his brother Flynn, Oak and Mergecock. Now, it is down to KM and his brother sharing the Flynn handle to talk about Biggie and Dove with Oak and Mergecock.

The old BF with posters like Shin, Irish Kam, Yeah Right and DSM was an excellent forum. BF 2.0 is made up of flame forum refugees and the ban happy imbeciles from the white tranny bored. BF 2.0 never was a good forum.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=509453 time=1690047800 user_id=3389
Quote from: Oerdin post_id=509452 time=1690047109 user_id=3374

Those four do seem to bound over their shared hatred and have nothing else to talk about.

Before the batshit crazy owner kicked out the good posters, Meltdown was everybody insulting each other. Now it's a senior's gossip centre for KM, his brother Flynn, Oak and Mergecock. Now, it is down to KM and his brother sharing the Flynn handle to talk about Biggie and Dove with Oak and Mergecock.

The old BF with posters like Shin, Irish Kam, Yeah Right and DSM was an excellent forum. BF 2.0 is made up of flame forum refugees and the ban happy imbeciles from the white tranny bored. BF 2.0 never was a good forum.

The only real thing he got going is the forum layout.

And certain posters seem to have an affinity to the place no matter how much he shits on them or let's his loon goons panel abuse them

To each is own I guess

Shen Li

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=509454 time=1690048566 user_id=3214
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=509453 time=1690047800 user_id=3389

And certain posters seem to have an affinity to the place no matter how much he shits on them or let's his loon goons panel abuse them

To each is own I guess

DId you see the original BF? I was going to join it, but the owner closed it down without warning. He is strange.

Oerdin

I posted a little at the original BF.  That is how I found BF 2.0.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=509456 time=1690048827 user_id=3389
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=509454 time=1690048566 user_id=3214

To each is own I guess

DId you see the original BF? I was going to join it, but the owner closed it down without warning. He is strange.

the dude is whacky

Shen Li

Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=509460 time=1690050157 user_id=3214
Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=509456 time=1690048827 user_id=3389

the dude is whacky

It would seem he is getting more eccentric with age.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: "Shen Li" post_id=509466 time=1690051300 user_id=3389
Quote from: "Biggie Smiles" post_id=509460 time=1690050157 user_id=3214

the dude is whacky

It would seem he is getting more eccentric with age.

Yeah

Aryan

Quote from: Frood post_id=509391 time=1690023273 user_id=1676
https://i.postimg.cc/tg19PcmJ/Screenshot-20230722-204943-Chrome.jpg">

ac_toofunny

Hey, Frood.

I'm sure you're pleased to know that I've been trolling the BF forum vermin during your absence.  ac_biggrin

deport_liberals

Well, he hates politics so it makes sense to put the pig there.  And meltdown is supposed to be a punishment and he was upset it was the most enjoyable forum. 

Dove

Quote from: deport_liberals on July 23, 2023, 02:49:18 AM
Well, he hates politics so it makes sense to put the pig there.  And meltdown is supposed to be a punishment and he was upset it was the most enjoyable forum.

It's definitely the more entertaining part lol
My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.