Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Dumb criminals being dumb.

Started by Oerdin, July 24, 2023, 04:06:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oerdin

This thread is for news and videos about stupid criminals being stupid.  I will start it out with these car thieves in San Francisco.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1683323805111029760

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin on July 24, 2023, 04:06:31 AM
This thread is for news and videos about stupid criminals being stupid.  I will start it out with these car thieves in San Francisco.

https://twitter.com/MrAndyNgo/status/1683323805111029760
It looks like they came out of that unharmed.

DKG

A Lowe's employee was fired from her job for attempting to stop shoplifters trying to steal over $2,000 worth of merchandise in Georgia.

Donna Hansbrough previously worked at the Lowe's store in Rincon, Georgia. On June 25, the then-employee attempted to thwart a shoplifting attempt.

Three suspects reportedly loaded up a shopping cart with merchandise and exited the home improvement store with the stolen items.

The Rincon Police Department said in a statement, "Lowe's employee, Donna Hansbrough attempted to stop one of the subjects by grabbing the shopping cart. Hansbrough did not at any time make contact with any person. The cart that Donna grabbed was in the possession of subject Takyah Berry. After Donna grabbed the cart, Berry struck Donna in the face three times causing Donna's right eye to swell and blacken."

The Rincon Police Department identified the other two shoplifting suspects as Jarmar Lawton and Joseph Berry – the uncle of Takyah Berry.

Police said Lowe's fired Hansbrough for attempting to stop the theft, which violated the company's policy against intervening with shoplifters. Hansbrough had worked for Lowe's for 13 years.

A GoFundMe campaign was launched to "directly help Ms. Donna with any bills while she attempts to find new employment after being fired by Lowe's for something she clearly had no control over."

At the time of publication, the crowdfunding campaign had raised nearly $13,000.

Herman

A group of three robust Sacramento shoplifters were caught on camera by a local witness who calmly walked up to the scene of the crime. The suspects were unloading multiple shopping carts, mostly filled with shoes, into the trunk of their car.

The trio were allegedly stealing from a Burlington store in California when a nearby man caught the getaway on video as it slowly happened.
https://www.theblaze.com/news/ca-shoplifters-stolen-shoes-getaway?utm_source=theblaze-breaking&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=20230726Trending-AutoTrendingPM&utm_term=ACTIVE%20LIST%20-%20TheBlaze%20Breaking%20News

Watch the video.

Odinson

Herman

Quote from: Odinson on July 27, 2023, 04:34:37 PM

That would not have happened when I was twenty in small town Saskatchewan. We knew how to drive stick. It was needed when we stole vehicles. 8)

Herman

These are cowardly little bastards, but they are dumb too.

DKG

This time the dumb criminal was a cop.

A female police officer in Washington state is on paid administrative leave and facing an assault charge after she allegedly exposed the penis of a shoplifting suspect and threatened to tase his "nuts" while making an arrest.

On the night of May 21, police in Vancouver, Washington, received a call from a loss prevention employee at Walmart who claimed that two suspects, a male and a female, had pilfered items from the store. Officers Gabriel Patterson and Andrea Mendoza were dispatched to the scene. They located the two suspects in the Walmart parking lot and attempted to apprehend them.

The female suspect immediately fled the scene and was never located, but Patterson managed to grab the arm of the male suspect, described as a black male. The man apparently did not cooperate with the officers' orders. Reports indicate that while the officers were attempting to place him in handcuffs, he jumped up, punched one of them in the face, and kicked the other in the chest.

Mendoza then reportedly deployed her service taser on the suspect's back, but the man still did not submit. At that point, Mendoza allegedly pulled the man's pants and exposed his penis. She then reportedly placed her taser to his genitals and said, "Knock it off, or I'll do it in your nuts." Bodycam and store surveillance footage indicate that she held the taser to his genitals for 24 seconds, but never used it. Reports also indicated that the suspect told her, "I'm done, I promise I'm done."

Oerdin

Sadly, delivery robots are not going to be profitable in the U.S. under current urban conditions.  To many criminal low life's.

https://twitter.com/WallStreetSilv/status/1687901282953003008

DKG

Quote from: Oerdin on August 06, 2023, 01:38:03 PM
Sadly, delivery robots are not going to be profitable in the U.S. under current urban conditions.  To many criminal low life's.

https://twitter.com/WallStreetSilv/status/1687901282953003008
I don't see them putting UPS delivery persons out of work any time soon.

DKG