News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

I heard that Fat Oak went skydiving in a tiny bikini..

Started by Frood, July 25, 2023, 07:46:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

...and her growler looked like a rabid basset hound with its head out of the window of a racetrack funny-car and a piece of dental floss between its teeth....

...as the parachute deployed, her pissflaps were violently yanked back thus bitch-slapping her tandem instructor so hard he's permanently deaf and followed around by hungry seagulls and pelicans.

Does anybody else have any further information about Fat Oak's unfortunate accident?
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Yes, but does the landing spot smell any worse than the foetid rutting pit of a Canuckistani Moose? Inquiring minds and all.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Is Oak obese or like Renee, is there a lot of exaggeration about her weight? Not that it matters on a forum.

Frood

Oak looks like the love child of Danny Devito as the Penguin in Batman and an inflatable beach ball in chunky heels.
Blahhhhhh...

Biggie Smiles

Oh no... she's juggernaut fat and her head looks like a fucking fire hydrant

Adolf Oliver Bush

Nah...

Lose Jabba's tail, you'll get an idea of Oak's general dimensions and... err... "facial attributes".
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

Look... I'm not against large rotund brown puffer fish on the land who breaths cholesterol and shits refried beans....

....but shouldn't we move on from that raging retard now that she and a couple of other equally lobotomised undesirables killed Bastard Factory by their very appointed mod presences?

Fat Oak is medically nuts.

(She has even tried to eat herself)
Blahhhhhh...

Adolf Oliver Bush

Stuff a lipo tube into your guts and suck out some of the cellulite then, you fat fucken pig.

- Biggie Smiles

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview