News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

I'm going to tread very carefully here because I don't want this topic shunted..

Started by Frood, July 26, 2023, 01:15:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

...to the flame section.

...but I'm reading an obviously bigoted individual on another site (of course, it's an ill informed and intellectually disabled leftie that can't get past skin colour) who absolutely despises any white skinned person who dares to push back, refute, challenge, or ask the critical questions in a real discussion.

And I wonder.... how can being just white elicit this reaction? There are many types or distractions of Caucasian looking people just as there are equal number of melanin blessed sorts from all over.

Yet the mixing has consistently occured all through time... some virtuous, some not... a lot of not so obvious with each generation which goes by.

Before more modern melanin tinged people were grabbed then forced to do shit they didn't want to, plucked from their communities and loved ones, there was a motto...easy prey is easy prey.

The Nordic peoples of Europe loved grabbing people...(the ones that survived the besieging and were young or female enough to accept instructions)... same with the English.... same with the Middle East and Africa and North and South American natives... and I don't doubt that it happened throughout all of Asia either.... including with Pacific Islanders)...

...but the difference here? A few hundred years versus thousands of years and perhaps many tens of thousands of years.

So we all NOW have equal rights under the law, right or wrong....BUT modern people who predominantly cannot show their own family tree are accusing others who can't do the same either.... get this!... of racismzzz!

All based on melanin...

It's disgusting and it needs to stop right now.

None of us were alive 100 years ago much less a few centuries ago...

So these misguided melanin people need to build a bridge to get over fake outrage or.... for the ones that persist talking shit....hopefully commit suicide. The human race will thank these sorts in heaven.
Blahhhhhh...

Oliver the Second

I agree whole heartily but birds of a feather flock together and I don't think anyone can change that.

Herman

It aint going to stop Frood. The stupidity will be even more mainstream.