News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7378
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 19, 2024, 11:52:50 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Ok, I don't mean to create 2 new topics in a day here but....

Started by Frood, July 26, 2023, 05:26:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Frood

SSS (aka Sir Super Southern) has poodles...

...and while there's nothing wrong with a grown balding yet hairy man loving his delicate and high-strung pups, I have to ask, "why"?

We must get past the recent toxic drama, and part of that (to my mind) is delving into SSS's affinity with large glorified rats with early 80's man perms or just really curly mullets....

What's the allure?

Does SSS fancy the density of hair on their heads....and the kink?

....of the head hairs...fucking perverts!

Wait....nevermind............as I was saying, or leading to.

SSS and I have NEVER gone hammer and tongs at each other. I think part of that was how I was already well integrated into the forum scene when he made his first forays... but I deep down believe we could break the entire internet fighting each other.

So, if PFF agrees to it here, we shall break inferior forums of people together.... him, the poodles, and a Kevlar chastity belt.

Rules to this potential match will be:

1. It occurs at TBC. I'll have myself temporarily removed from the Flame subs mods until we completely finish.....

2. Anything goes........

....but on three zany characteristic we offer each other for personal se or amusement (example: 1- "You use your bald head to final polish granite counter tops", 2. You're definitely not a Poodlefucker. They walk you, balding Mister Smithers dog bitch!", and finally...3. "Sir Super Southern.... (thank you Lord for wrongness), you are accused of having fucking pineapple on your motherfucking faux pizza pies... news fucking flash: The moment some idiot orders ghastly sweet tropical fruit slices on top of a SAVOURY old poor humiliated Italian version of baked casserole, poodle puppies just up and die".....

^^^^^^^^
(Don't know if SSS is reading or not but somebody might point this challenge out elsewhere?)
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Sir Super Southern joined us around 2004 and made it his mission to make others squeamish with gore.... but he's also a good opponent... if he can be f'cked...
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: Frood on July 26, 2023, 06:36:05 AM
Sir Super Southern joined us around 2004 and made it his mission to make others squeamish with gore.... but he's also a good opponent... if he can be f'cked...
If you can arrange it, it might be interesting for flamers.

caskur

Poodles are dogs minus the dog stink and they are very protective of their owners. They can be very vicious.

They are a large dog but many miniature and toys are popular with the Asian people. My Filipina Aunty had a toy poodle, Snookie. She was very confident as a puppy but once she went for her first grooming, she came out very nervous. OBVIOUSLY Snookie was beaten up on her first grooming session.

I like the thought of having a poodle but the grooming sessions put me off.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Poodles are the curly headed and retarded teddybears of the dog world. Along with dalmations and chihuahuas, they are mongoloidal canines whose prime purpose is to herald the mental deficiencies and egregious bad taste of their owners.

You might as well give a Teletubbie a root perm and slap a leash on it. Poodles suck.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview