Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 12:14:03 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Announcement -Theme reset

Started by Biggie Smiles, July 28, 2023, 01:15:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggie Smiles

In the coming days I am going to be setting the board default theme to Sunrise

This appears to be the most favored theme and it plays nice on both the desktop and mobile platforms.

Nightbreeze, UX, core and default will remain as available options which you can choose in one of two ways

1) click the theme changer drop down on the upper right corner. This is NOT the most ideal way to change your theme settings as it is based on the lifetime of the cookie and will revert back when the cookie expires

2) go into your profile and choose your theme under "look and Layout" theme options

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on July 28, 2023, 01:15:21 PM
In the coming days I am going to be setting the board default theme to Sunrise

This appears to be the most favored theme and it plays nice on both the desktop and mobile platforms.

Nightbreeze, UX, core and default will remain as available options which you can choose in one of two ways

1) click the theme changer drop down on the upper right corner. This is NOT the most ideal way to change your theme settings as it is based on the lifetime of the cookie and will revert back when the cookie expires

2) go into your profile and choose your theme under "look and Layout" theme options
That works.

Biggie Smiles

That does look like sunfrise. The dark variant. Are you looking for the light colored one?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: RAVEN on July 29, 2023, 11:56:20 PM
I guess so.. LOL..  I had been using sunrise theme and it was light-colored lol . ...   I'm not fussing haha..  I can live with this.

Look at the upper task bar to the right

you'll see three buttons. One looks like a sun. click on it. It will say "turn lights on" that will take you to the light version of sunrise

DKG

I changed three passwords and sent emails. One came back. If anyone has a handle at VF, can they give Berry Sweet her new password.

Biggie Smiles

it looks like she doesn't have a legit email on file

the messages keep getting bounced back

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 02, 2023, 10:44:13 PM
it looks like she doesn't have a legit email on file

the messages keep getting bounced back
Do you have an account at VF?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on August 02, 2023, 10:44:55 PM
Do you have an account at VF?

I used to

but I forgot the password and email I used to register there

Shen Li

Quote from: DKG on August 02, 2023, 10:43:17 PM
I changed three passwords and sent emails. One came back. If anyone has a handle at VF, can they give Berry Sweet her new password.
I do. Message me.