The best topic

Replies: 10406
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:47:30 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Real Woman Fucking Rocks!!

Started by Anonymous, June 15, 2014, 12:55:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Anonymous

She's a lefty, but she's got my back. Thank you for taking my side against the bigotry I face on Blurt's forum.

Any fucking time, you need a conservative hand let me fucking know!

keeper

Ya shes okay, for a women i guess

Anonymous

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"I luvs RW!! :D

she's cool.....gets confused real easy and is a little bossy but not a bad shit.....if i was younger and she played her cards right i just might have invited her out to Dog River for the weekend....oh well she can dream about it...... :ugeek:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"

she's cool.....gets confused real easy and is a little bossy but not a bad shit.....if i was younger and she played her cards right i just might have invited her out to Dog River for the weekend....oh well she can dream about it...... :ugeek:

Monte Carlo, Playa Del Carmen and Dog River....vacation dreams!

keeper

Yes she gets confused, and a bit bossy.... BUT Can she dance? a women like that has to be able to dance.

RW

I can dance.

I've been to Dog River.

And Shen, I have no idea what you're talking about *whistling*
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Real Woman is a very intelligent, classy lady.

RW

You're a classy lady Fash!  Sweet as candy to boot.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

I like all the women on this forum.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

Quote from: "seoulbro"I like all the women on this forum.

slut  :lol:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

RW has gone a little fucking crazy over these education threads...her and bb the bolshevik are sympatico on this one.......bloody hell these lefties are thick.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"RW has gone a little fucking crazy over these education threads...her and bb the bolshevik are sympatico on this one.......bloody hell these lefties are thick.

Passion and knowledge are what makes internet discussions lively..

There isn't much I could contribute to a such a discussion, but I am glad there are people like Real Woman that can.