Replies: 10387
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:57:16 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Biggie Smiles

Fitch downgrade US credit rating from AAA to AA+

Started by JOE, August 03, 2023, 12:40:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DKG

I posted about this in Money Sense, so Joe starts a new thread about it. Fash posted about the Trudeau separation and Joe starts a new thread about it. Sad attention starved troll.

JOE

However my posting privileges were curtailed and I can't see what's being posted in other threads.

So I can't be blamed if you or another mod cuts my posting privileges without any explanation DkG

Currently I can only see or have access to only 3 or 4 subforums while i am logged in

Are you reverting back to your old ways DKG?

I thought you said you wanted a more open forum with discourse DKG. Guess not eh?

DKG

Quote from: JOE on August 03, 2023, 01:12:36 AM
However my posting privileges were curtailed and I can't see what's being posted in other threads.

So I can't be blamed if you or another mod cuts my posting privileges without any explanation DkG

Currently I can only see or have access to only 3 or 4 subforums while i am logged in

Are you reverting back to your old ways DKG?

I thought you said you wanted a more open forum with discourse DKG. Guess not eh?
You are a lying sack of shit. I am a new owner, so there is nothing to revert back to. You are not resticted at all. There could be problems, but that would be because of the makeover. If you seriously cannot see parts of this forum, and that is possible because Raven had the same issue, contact Biggie or Cronus to fix it. I just pay the bills here. I am not an admin.

Oerdin

Shen Li