Replies: 7376
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 09:29:27 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Non flaming moment here...

Started by Frood, August 03, 2023, 06:16:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Frood

But I'm listening to these songs and I'm feeling humanity wise charitable...like...ish?

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/37i9dQZF1DWSKpvyAAcaNZ?si=-QYyMpwzSb6ZqtDy4kqnBw&utm_source=copy-link

How do you feel bad for the lefties though? I certainly didn't until my so called responsible  minded son started lying to his parents and not listening to them (in his head), then he hit a Gum tree doing at least 80kph if you can believe that....and while the station wagon wasn't days before bought...

Multiple ambulances... multiple transfusions... multiple air and ground crew.

And they got him into the CBD within minutes... once the chopper pilots could identify a place to set down without putting lives in risk. Believe there was at least 2 attempts before they had him in flight.

But he's now much more docile and a happy kid.

Except when he has to be casually or fully cleaned. The Viking beast erupts..lol

My wife and I joke about this all the time... because he was in a coma for a month or two... and the ICU staff are completely focused. They'll change a diaper on a Pokemon animation and not ever seem remotely human or privacy concerned... but we caught a glimpse of his pelvic area more than a few times...and we could notice that his carers were just as shocked as we were.

And I was like "wtf was that?" and my wife was like "wtf was that?"

So we had a few drinks and later we compared pubic hairs.... like two Sumo wrestlers against a plate glass window.

I went yeah yeah...you've got a Peppy LePue streak down your Sylvester the Cat... and she's like "I'm not responsible for the pubes!!!"

He's the kid before he had his 1st year of the teens. He was such a trusting young child. He became twisted early on and didn't seem to be able to stop it for nearly a decade.

But our son would be laughing so hard right now if the accident never happened...at his parents fighting over who gave him his Captain Blackbeard pubes moniker...

...Suppose that's why we do it... we all mock everything....ourselves included... and our son is still a cherished member of our family. He should get mocked for his Joan Jett and the Blackhearts pubic thatch.

It's like dark matter went down on a moonless night....

Any descendants he might have, they'll be hounded or even farmed for naturally GMO occurring pitch black pubes. Goth chicks would try to sneak into his hospice and try to mount him.

DISCLAIMER: (not that any anonymous internet forum left should be concerned with the veracity of a poster's claims or stories)

Oh, and of course the obligatory truth in any statement...which is admin sucks cocks.
Blahhhhhh...

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview