The best topic

Replies: 7025
Total votes: : 3

Last post: May 07, 2024, 01:28:44 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

new what's cooking thread

Started by formosan, August 03, 2023, 02:49:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

formosan

I wanted to post in Azhya's thread, but there are lines through every post.

I bought some fresh corn from a roadside vendor yesterday..

We will put them on the barbeque tonight with chicken breasts and served with a romine lettuce salad.
too old to be a fashionista

Thiel

Quote from: formosan on August 03, 2023, 02:49:03 PM
I wanted to post in Azhya's thread, but there are lines through every post.

I bought some fresh corn from a roadside vendor yesterday..

We will put them on the barbeque tonight with chicken breasts and served with a romine lettuce salad.
Isn't it a little early for corn season.
gay, conservative and proud

Frood

Bacon and cheese beef sausages, lamb steaks, corn on the cob, zucchini, and onions on the grill.... not now, later... after the sun goes down.
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

After golf today, we are going to our favourite pub patio for bevvies and wings.

formosan

I am making Taiwanese beef noodle soup for supper.

Brent

I brought Shepperd's pie with lots of shredded carrots in it to the bunk house.

Oerdin

We went out to a South African restaurant tonight.  I got bobotie and my wife had bunny chow.  We had a peri pero chicken wing appetizer and some South African beers as well.

Brent

Quote from: Oerdin on September 01, 2023, 12:06:38 AMWe went out to a South African restaurant tonight.  I got bobotie and my wife had bunny chow.  We had a peri pero chicken wing appetizer and some South African beers as well.
Bunny chow: a hollowed-out half loaf of bread filled with vegetable or meat curry. It is not rabbit or pellets rabbits eat.

Oerdin

formosan

I'm making porobello mushroom and penne pasta casserole tonight for meatless Monday.

Frood

A 700 gram rump steak barbecue on the grill along with sliced spuds and onions... copious amounts of Kewpie on the spuds...
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Quote from: formosan on September 04, 2023, 04:03:30 PMI'm making porobello mushroom and penne pasta casserole tonight for meatless Monday.

:Doh2:

Why oh why oh why!!??!

Get some meat into you. Put it in your mouth hole for chewing and licking much pleasure....
Blahhhhhh...

DKG

Quote from: RAVEN on September 05, 2023, 03:37:04 PMChicken Marsala, with fresh corn and veggies I just purchased from a local farm. 
Autumn means fresh produce.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: RAVEN on September 05, 2023, 03:48:57 PMIt's wonderful..  I didn't plant a garden this year. Luckily, I have a local farm a mile from my house that sells their produce roadside and CHEAP.   

I had a huge tomato just starting to ripen up on the vine, and I went out this morning and a fucking squirrel or a rabbit had pulled it off and scarfed half of it.  Goddamn varmints!
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Reggie Essent

Quote from: RAVEN on September 05, 2023, 04:22:04 PMHAHA Been there, done that LOL. Try picking them when they're still slightly green and putting them in a sunny space to ripen..inside.  That's worked well for me in the past :) 

Yeh, I do that sometimes, but I wanted this one to plump up all the way because it was the perfect size for sammies.  Nothing like a mater fresh off the vine.  For some reason they always taste better.  Damned critters never take the peppers though.  Little assholes.