The best topic

Replies: 10395
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 12:27:42 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

This is how you stick a pig

Started by Erica Mena, August 04, 2023, 09:42:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Oerdin

Murdock, not oak.  I just mentioned that I had a wife and which country she came from (we met when we were both 19 and I was stationed in the country in question) and then Murdock simply invented a completely made up lie about not just my wife but also her whole family.  Just shitty behavior out of a shitty person.

BTW before she came here and we reconnected my wife worked as a lawyer in her home country so she is very accomplished and well educated. 

Herman

Quote from: Oerdin on August 08, 2023, 11:59:26 PM
Murdock, not oak.  I just mentioned that I had a wife and which country she came from (we met when we were both 19 and I was stationed in the country in question) and then Murdock simply invented a completely made up lie about not just my wife but also her whole family.  Just shitty behavior out of a shitty person.

BTW before she came here and we reconnected my wife worked as a lawyer in her home country so she is very accomplished and well educated.
That is shitty.

Herman

Quote from: RAVEN on August 09, 2023, 12:44:39 AM
I'll never understand people's need for SOOOOooo much drama...  FUCK THAT :)  Life is too short .... :D
I don't get it either.

Herman

Quote from: RAVEN on August 09, 2023, 01:24:59 AM

That's not saying I won't chop a vile biatch when it is deserving :D  It's the bickering back and forth that I don't have time for  lulz
Your chops are comedy. There aint anything vicious about them.

caskur

That's not saying I won't chop a vile biatch when it is deserving :D  It's the bickering back and forth that I don't have time for  lulz

the bickering that has sucked the life force out of forums? That bickering?

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Adolf Oliver Bush

Ironically, inventing shit about people is a cornerstone of flaming. The inability of latter day posters to execute it in good humour, coupled with the average audience of today unable to enjoy same is why flaming is largely a lost art.

Maybe one day when people learn to stop taking themselves so seriously...
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 09, 2023, 08:23:44 AM
Ironically, inventing shit about people is a cornerstone of flaming. The inability of latter day posters to execute it in good humour, coupled with the average audience of today unable to enjoy same is why flaming is largely a lost art.

Maybe one day when people learn to stop taking themselves so seriously...

You're never going to get that out of miserable pigs like Murdy and Oak

Erica Mena

I get bored. It amuses me.
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Watching Moodock squeal because she's so ashamed of how she looks is hysterically funny.

Those photos were edited!!!!!!!

The panic reminds me of this guy

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 09, 2023, 09:34:30 AM
You're never going to get that out of miserable pigs like Murdy and Oak
Oh I know, and I'm also expecting to hear the bog-standard complaints of "but it was all made up" no matter how creative and humourous it is. Unless it's based in fact of course, which in turn invites the cries of "PII merchant". Then once the activity dies out "because content Bad", the same people will be complaining about how dead it has become.

I know you are aware that this is the M.O. of far too many posters, it's been a fixture since around the middle of the 2000s or so. It's become a convenient crutch, this "complaint content" game. And I'm fully aware Mudcock and Poark have exercised it too, which if one wanted to argue it (and successfully) casts them as stinking hypocrites.

Would one take a close look into one's mirror to see if the same applied closer to home? Not so easy to do, but perhaps worthwhile making the attempt, especially if one wished to avoid the same mantle and the inevitable collapse of community. In the context of a flame sub I mean.

But hell, what would I know? I was pulling back from flaming as early as fifteen years ago, largely because of the average IQ drop when the mobs of millennials started mooching about Bawk Mall. Flooding the arena with armchair critics that needed to denigrate actual flaming content in order to get any notoriety from themselves was always destined to being a zero sum game in my opinion, yet here we are, still standing and still finding fault in the tards who by rights ought to have been barred admittance until their rudimentary intellects could navigate the settings of a TCP/IP stack.

My two cents and I'm welcome to them. I'd like to think our little corner might rise above the filth and degenerative intellectual absenteeism of the shithole you left behind.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

I still laugh when I see

Meltdown
[RAGE!] most despicable of fighting methods should be employed to ensure absolute victory.

then they ban you when you mock one of the snowflakes

buncha weak pussies.

Erica Mena

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 09, 2023, 10:06:15 AM
Watching Moodock squeal because she's so ashamed of how she looks is hysterically funny.

Those photos were edited!!!!!!!

The panic reminds me of this guy

She shit her 3xl"s, let me tell you. I guess the videos were edited too? Lol

If she's that ashamed of her appearance, why send those type of videos to someone? That or fix your appearance. I gained weight with my last kid and it was harder to lose cuz I had a c-section. So yeah, I took the easy route with the shot. I also eat right and walk daily. I feel soooo much better about myself. I've never been as big as her, yet I would NEVER send videos of another obese person smacking my ass while I'm bent over. Especially with my face showing.

She got pissed at Oak for not defending her. As if she's something important. She deserves all of what I'm giving her for constantly trying to work her way into my real life.
<t></t>

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Erica Mena on August 09, 2023, 10:27:06 AM

She shit her 3xl"s, let me tell you. I guess the videos were edited too? Lol

If she's that ashamed of her appearance, why send those type of videos to someone? That or fix your appearance. I gained weight with my last kid and it was harder to lose cuz I had a c-section. So yeah, I took the easy route with the shot. I also eat right and walk daily. I feel soooo much better about myself. I've never been as big as her, yet I would NEVER send videos of another obese person smacking my ass while I'm bent over. Especially with my face showing.

She got pissed at Oak for not defending her. As if she's something important. She deserves all of what I'm giving her for constantly trying to work her way into my real life.

they'll turn on each other eventually

I have dozens of texts from that fat slob outlining what she really thinks of Oak

DKG

Quote from: Erica Mena on August 09, 2023, 10:27:06 AM

I would NEVER send videos of another obese person smacking my ass while I'm bent over. Especially with my face showing.

:scared:

DKG

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview