Replies: 7380
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:05:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Canadian Muslims plan ‘Million Person March’ against LGBT indoctrination

Started by Oliver the Second, August 05, 2023, 10:39:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oliver the Second

Canadian Muslims invite everyone to join 'Million Person March' against LGBT indoctrination in schools

Canadian Muslims are planning to hold a "Million Person March" to combat LGBT indoctrination in schools. 

On September 22, 2023, Ottawa businessman and Muslim activist Kamel El-Cheikh hopes to gather Canadians of all faiths to march against LGBT ideology being pushed on children in the nation's schools.

"I am optimistic – absolutely," El-Cheikh told the Post Millennial in a recent interview. "You know, if [there's] one thing that's going to inspire Canadians from coast to coast to go down and protest, it's the kids and their innocence and it's families."

In recent months, El-Cheikh has led Muslim and Christian groups in Ottawa in protests against gender ideology and sex education in the city's schools.

According to El-Cheikh, schools are beginning to directly target Muslim children with LGBT ideology. He revealed that one school pamphlet even asked children, "Can I still be Muslim if I am queer?" 

The pamphlet answered that Islam and homosexuality are not in conflict and an active homosexual can be a good Muslim. According to El-Cheik, such a statement is tantamount to "blasphemy."

"The kids called [the teacher] out on it and they told [him], 'Excuse me sir, you're a liar,'" El-Cheik said. "These are 14- year-old kids and they walked out of class anyway."

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/canadian-muslims-invite-everyone-to-join-million-person-march-against-lgbt-indoctrination-in-schools/

DKG

Quote from: Oliver the Second on August 05, 2023, 10:39:43 AM
Canadian Muslims invite everyone to join 'Million Person March' against LGBT indoctrination in schools

Canadian Muslims are planning to hold a "Million Person March" to combat LGBT indoctrination in schools. 

On September 22, 2023, Ottawa businessman and Muslim activist Kamel El-Cheikh hopes to gather Canadians of all faiths to march against LGBT ideology being pushed on children in the nation's schools.

"I am optimistic – absolutely," El-Cheikh told the Post Millennial in a recent interview. "You know, if [there's] one thing that's going to inspire Canadians from coast to coast to go down and protest, it's the kids and their innocence and it's families."

In recent months, El-Cheikh has led Muslim and Christian groups in Ottawa in protests against gender ideology and sex education in the city's schools.

According to El-Cheikh, schools are beginning to directly target Muslim children with LGBT ideology. He revealed that one school pamphlet even asked children, "Can I still be Muslim if I am queer?" 

The pamphlet answered that Islam and homosexuality are not in conflict and an active homosexual can be a good Muslim. According to El-Cheik, such a statement is tantamount to "blasphemy."

"The kids called [the teacher] out on it and they told [him], 'Excuse me sir, you're a liar,'" El-Cheik said. "These are 14- year-old kids and they walked out of class anyway."

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/canadian-muslims-invite-everyone-to-join-million-person-march-against-lgbt-indoctrination-in-schools/
Trudeau will claim they have been influenced by the American far right.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG on August 05, 2023, 10:43:57 AM
Trudeau will claim they have been influenced by the American far right.
Yeah, but he's a liar too.
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles