Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

BC Natives Win Supreme Court Decision

Started by Gary Oak, June 26, 2014, 05:48:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Renee"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"

i will pass on your comments to the manager of the local credit union, who is a good friend of mine and needs to sign off on each check before it is cashed.....i'm sure she will appreciate your ability to enact denial as a method of changing reality.......in this small community she deals with more than a dozen of these instances ($4K to 6K range) every month...i assume Dog River is not the only place it happens....

Don't we all? Romero has raised the art of denial to almost legendary heights. He uses it exclusively in almost every debate he enters no matter what the topic happens to be. It's simply amazing.  :lol:

Obvious Li is making it up.

First he claimed natives are being given up to $25,000 annually in free money, but his only evidence is "probably".

Then he claimed over 50% of the native population is under age 15, but it's actually 28% according to Statistics Canada.

First Nations parents do not receive anywhere near $4,000-6,000 in child support every month.

[/b]

i'm talking reserve indians Homy....citified indians are a whole nother kettle of fish......reserve indians get a lot of the designated per capita funding earmarked for the industrious indians that have left the third world reserves for the second world downtown slums......

Anonymous

Attawapiskat, a settlement with fewer than 1,600 residents, had an annual operating budget of nearly $32 million. Meanwhile, Atikokan, Ont., near Thunder Bay had almost 3,300 inhabitants — more than double that of Attawapiskat — and yet spent just $8.4 million providing municipal services. That's one-quarter the budget for a town with twice the population, or $20,140 per capita in Attawapiskat versus $2,550 in Atikokan.

This does not include revenue of $51 million in 2011 alone from the DeBeers Victor mine. By the way, how that money is spent is decided by the competent management(haha) of Chief Spends and her $250 k/year lover.

OL is spot on, reserves are by their unaccountable nature are a sink hole for our money. They also don't serve any Native other than 1 per center chiefs. Get rid of reserves, get rid of the Indian Act, bring in private property and make Natives main stream and prosperous while saving taxpayers billions of $$.

Romero

Quote from: "Romero"
Quote from: "Renee"

Don't we all? Romero has raised the art of denial to almost legendary heights. He uses it exclusively in almost every debate he enters no matter what the topic happens to be. It's simply amazing.  :lol:

Obvious Li is making it up.

First he claimed natives are being given up to $25,000 annually in free money, but his only evidence is "probably".

Then he claimed over 50% of the native population is under age 15, but it's actually 28% according to Statistics Canada.

First Nations parents do not receive anywhere near $4,000-6,000 in child support every month.

[/b]

i'm talking reserve indians Homy....citified indians are a whole nother kettle of fish......reserve indians get a lot of the designated per capita funding earmarked for the industrious indians that have left the third world reserves for the second world downtown slums......

I'm talking any Indians, reserve or not. The government does not secretly dish out thousands of dollars a month, especially when it doesn't have to. Canadian parents get hundreds for government child support, not thousands.

Anonymous

The feds use deceptive accounting to arrive at the figures of 5-6 billion per year spent on Aboriginals in Canada. The true cost to taxpayers could be closer to $26 billion per year and growing at a rate of 4.3%/year.

http://www.caledoniawakeupcall.com/news/funding.html">http://www.caledoniawakeupcall.com/news/funding.html

There is some disingenuous nutjob claiming Natives are subsidizing Canada to the tune of 100's of billions of dollars per year because they are not getting their "fair share" of resource revenue?? Do you believe that bullshit? They don't put up initial capital/take risks, invest in R&D, provide engineering or anything else involved in either the science or the entrepreneurial skills involved with large projects but they are owed because they are of a certain ethnicity that is "lending it's land". :roll:

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"The feds use deceptive accounting to arrive at the figures of 5-6 billion per year spent on Aboriginals in Canada. The true cost to taxpayers could be closer to $26 billion per year and growing at a rate of 4.3%/year.

http://www.caledoniawakeupcall.com/news/funding.html">http://www.caledoniawakeupcall.com/news/funding.html

There is some disingenuous nutjob claiming Natives are subsidizing Canada to the tune of 100's of billions of dollars per year because they are not getting their "fair share" of resource revenue?? Do you believe that bullshit? They don't put up initial capital/take risks, invest in R&D, provide engineering or anything else involved in either the science or the entrepreneurial skills involved with large projects but they are owed because they are of a certain ethnicity that is "lending it's land". :roll:

i agree with your $26 B number.....i suspect that is much closer to the real cost of keeping these whiners fed, housed and happy....no matter how you slice it it is a huge amount of taxpayer dollars being wasted....and growing every year.....

Gary Oak

Bleeding heart liberals believe that we simply must give natives more and more and when that isn't enough then ive them  even more. As they usually don' have any interests other than drinking , violence, screwing and drugs it isn't surprising that there are may native communities with a high birthrate combined with a culture of fetal alcohol syndrome.. Sure we need more people but barely literate folks with no knowledge, ill manners, fetal alcohol syndrome low IQ's etc.... isn't helping. With their high birthrate and quickly increasing population it will require a much higher tax base to cover their every whim.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Shen Li"The feds use deceptive accounting to arrive at the figures of 5-6 billion per year spent on Aboriginals in Canada. The true cost to taxpayers could be closer to $26 billion per year and growing at a rate of 4.3%/year.

i agree with your $26 B number.....i suspect that is much closer to the real cost of keeping these whiners fed, housed and happy....no matter how you slice it it is a huge amount of taxpayer dollars being wasted....and growing every year.....

Yes, indeed OL. The good news is that immigrants have less tolerance for this foolishness. I posted an article about it a while ago. A survey showed immigrants are less tolerant of land claims, the Indian Act, blockades, the bribery, the unaccountability and all the other scams and double standards surrounding relations with First Nations people. That does bode well for the future.