News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 7375
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 04:46:53 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Odinson

Remember when beer companies advertised their beer?

Started by Adolf Oliver Bush, August 07, 2023, 05:37:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adolf Oliver Bush

Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Adolf Oliver Bush

- Biggie Smiles

Berry Sweet

Alcohol and cigarettes companies are not allowed to advertise their products pretty much anymore.  The same should go for gender ideology.

Shen Li

Quote from: Berry Sweet on August 07, 2023, 09:46:33 PM
Alcohol and cigarettes companies are not allowed to advertise their products pretty much anymore.  The same should go for gender ideology.
Beer commercials are allowed. I think.

Oliver the Second

Herman

Quote from: Berry Sweet on August 07, 2023, 09:46:33 PM
Hell ya. How ya doing kid?