News:

SMF - Just Installed!

The best topic

Replies: 10403
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 07:05:02 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by James Bond

I get no pleasure in being right ALL the time.....

Started by Obvious Li, June 23, 2014, 07:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Obvious Li

but such is my lot........it is a curse........just sayin

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"but such is my lot........it is a curse........just sayin

I feel your pain handsome. I suffer the same curse myself. :|

Obvious Li

Quote from: "Shen Li"
Quote from: "Obvious Li"but such is my lot........it is a curse........just sayin

lol...uhhuh.......xoxoxoxo princess........ :mrgreen:

Anonymous

Quote from: "Obvious Li"
Quote from: "Shen Li"

lol...uhhuh.......xoxoxoxo princess........ :mrgreen:

You are both very confident people.

RW

And I am forced to bring you both down to reality.  It's thankless work but somebody has to do it.  I couldn't bear the thought of you two running around all ignorant like and embarrassing yourselves.

You're welcome.
Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"And I am forced to bring you both down to reality.  It's thankless work but somebody has to do it.  I couldn't bear the thought of you two running around all ignorant like and embarrassing yourselves.

You're welcome.

Now RW, there's no need being jealous of us.https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRW_LM9UXiPV6MCVNPQOuBxJWOeDwoc-EmQc6s2il-dAxBvWLxBEaUA5O4">

Anonymous

Quote from: "Real Woman"And I am forced to bring you both down to reality.  It's thankless work but somebody has to do it.  I couldn't bear the thought of you two running around all ignorant like and embarrassing yourselves.

You're welcome.

You provide balance Real Woman.

RW

If by balance you mean in depth knowledge, actual experience and information beyond the twisted truths of media, then yes Fash, yes I do.
Beware of Gaslighters!

keeper

There is not enough room in this thread for all your egos.

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Obvious Li

experience....an i mean not just experience....but "actual" experience...i'm still loling......parroting lines from the general secretariat is a far cry from honesty cupcake...but a nice sentiment nontheless..... :ugeek:

RW

Beware of Gaslighters!

Anonymous

Quote from: "Keeper"There is not enough room in this thread for all your egos.

I don't think we have inflated egos Keeper?

Renee

Quote from: "Real Woman"If by balance you mean in depth knowledge, actual experience and information beyond the twisted truths of media, then yes Fash, yes I do.

Wow;  You should really see someone about getting rid of that nasty case of "Leoitis" you seem to have.

We all know you are pretty sharp; you don't have to crow about it all the time.  8-)
\"A man\'s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot-box, the jury-box and the cartridge-box.\"

Frederick Douglass, November 15, 1867.

keeper

Quote from: "Fashionista"
Quote from: "Keeper"There is not enough room in this thread for all your egos.

I don't think we have inflated egos Keeper?

are you asking me or telling me