Replies: 10391
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 08:25:17 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Aryan

Guns Saved These Folks

Started by Herman, August 09, 2023, 04:26:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Herman

A wife reportedly saw a man drive through her southern Indiana front yard Monday night, exit the vehicle, force her husband to the ground, and point a gun at his head.

With that, she grabbed her own gun and shot the man dead.

The Washington County Sheriff's Department said the incident began around 6:30 p.m. in the 7700 block of Organ Springs Road in Salem where officers responded to a 911 call, the station said, citing an Indiana State Police news release.

Authorities said officers found 45-year-old Michael Chastain in a front yard with a gunshot wound, WDRB reported, adding that he was taken to St. Vincent Hospital in Salem, where he was pronounced dead.

Oliver the Second

I always enjoy a bit of good news  :thumbup2:

Lokmar

Herman

Good folks with guns save good lives and end ones that deserve it.

Lokmar

Quote from: Herman on August 10, 2023, 03:43:46 PM
Good folks with guns save good lives and end ones that deserve it.

Agreed!

DKG

Herman

A gunman fatally shot three people and left a fourth critically wounded Wednesday at the University of Nevada in Las Vegas. The shooter, whom police successfully eliminated, has been identified as a disgruntled business professor who was recently turned down for a job at the institution.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG on August 20, 2023, 01:08:54 PM
He's black and visibly so. No doubt that is causing no end of headaches for those reporting and adjudicating the issue.

What are the odds on him being branded a black white supremacist?
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

DKG

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on December 08, 2023, 02:21:28 AMWhat are the odds on him being branded a black white supremacist?
Like Larry Elder.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG on December 08, 2023, 11:00:45 AMLike Larry Elder.
Mmm. To think Dave Chappelle was poking fun at the idea two decades back with his Clayton Biggsby sketch... these days people are swallowing that troll hook, line and headshrinker.
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles