Replies: 10393
Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:41:25 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

The fixation with this forum

Started by Erica Mena, April 16, 2023, 04:17:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Erica Mena

We are a small bunch who floats in and out cuz we all have real lives. If that makes it dead, it what it is. However, I'm starting to think it's more personal given how much attention this "dead" forum is getting.

Lipstick Alley is a forum I've been at since 2018. Everyone pretty much knows this. Definitely personal. It's probably to ignore the clown show.

I appreciate you guys.
<t></t>

DKG

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=497864 time=1681676274 user_id=2845
We are a small bunch who floats in and out cuz we all have real lives. If that makes it dead, it what it is. However, I'm starting to think it's more personal given how much attention this "dead" forum is getting.

Lipstick Alley is a forum I've been at since 2018. Everyone pretty much knows this. Definitely personal. It's probably to ignore the clown show.

I appreciate you guys.

I know Eddie brings up this forum frequently at VF. And I gather King Martini does the same at BF. But, are you saying this Lipstick Alley forum not only is aware of us, but posts about us?

Erica Mena

No. That forum has thousands of members that could care less about us or a gore site. He's trolling cuz he knows I go there
<t></t>

DKG

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=497870 time=1681678420 user_id=2845
No. That forum has thousands of members that could care less about us or a gore site. He's trolling cuz he knows I go there

Got it. That is lame by the way.

Herman

The guy is over fifty, flat broke, his kids hate him and for good reason, and he has a beef with you? What a frickin wanker.

About that Lipstick Alley. I am going to register there one of these days. I am going to post how old Herman likes big black booties. :laugh3:

Shen Li

How could such a loser possibly think he could get under anybody's skin. He's delusional.

Berry Sweet

They most likely have an antisocial personality disorder...no joke...this shit is serious...some people are fucked...

..im glad this place is small and no tolerance for dumbazz bs.

Shen Li

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=498105 time=1681888290 user_id=164
They most likely have an antisocial personality disorder...no joke...this shit is serious...some people are fucked...

..im glad this place is small and no tolerance for dumbazz bs.

From what I've read, I gather he's a lazy, selfish, pathological liar.

Herman

Is the deadbeat dad/Flynn still trying to piss off Flea by posting about this place all the time?

Herman

Quote from: "Erica Mena" post_id=497864 time=1681676274 user_id=2845

I appreciate you guys.

I will be registering at Lipstick Alley for laughs in the next week. I will not use Herman as my handle,but you will know it is me.

Berry Sweet

Will you have a rainbow signature with a pot of barrel wash at the end?

DKG

Quote from: "Berry Sweet" post_id=498522 time=1682141346 user_id=164
Will you have a rainbow signature with a pot of barrel wash at the end?

:laugh3:

DKG

I see I/we are popular at BF. As Joe would say, oh well.