The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Now this is truly fucking sickening

Started by Biggie Smiles, August 09, 2023, 11:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

reaps the honest

Biggie Smiles

I gotta get post ratings reinstalled

that shit deserves some plussies

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: reaps the honest on August 11, 2023, 11:02:38 AM
Oh, shut the fuck up you long winded Giraffe.You know full well I couldn't give two monkeys arses what some lobotomized leftist says or thinks about me or my children.And at no fucking point did I even suggest that you or anyone else should be disgusted by someone saying it.It was infact the OP that suggested that,not me but spin it in that direction if you so wish,moron.The fact you didn't even notice the date on said image and went for the "they made you rage" is quite laughable.Had you have had the intelligence to do so,then you would have noticed that the screen shot was FOUR FUCKING YEARS OLD .So yeah,I really spazzed out you bottom feeding cum gargler.

And you perfectly undertstood the point I was trying to make even if you are being obtuse about it,just for the sake of it.Do you think that I don't know by now how you roll lol? Now go do yourself a favor by not making yourself look like a twat like you always do and go fondle Freuds arsehole or something.I'm trying to read another board and you're fucking disturning my chill.

I'm also glad that you are pleased to see me ,Cunty.

Kisses and hugs ?
Reply #49, who was it directed to?

That's right, not you.

Now, while I am delighted you should feel comfortable enough to vomit up last night's condom casserole when DKG suggests we ought to all be disgusted and I've told him I'm not prepared to get that worked up over it, your jiggly bingo wings and twerking bargearse regarding my response to him might only have been relevant had he shoved his manicured fist up your pimply clack and was working your  sweaty-lipped boner-buffer as his own personal fuckmuppet.

Did he do that? Or did you decide to go digging under your paunch and start strangling your own mushroom cap on the topic. My reply to him did not require your input. Yet here we are... AGAIN... with you white knighting for others like a card carrying member of the Katiekong brigade and getting your shit shoved in for your troubles.

So don't bitch to me that I'm taking time away from you licking the windows of a board you aren't presently in a position to respond to, jackoff. Lotusbludge and Flange trading knitting tips interests me about as much as watching your dicksplashes drying on fistfuls of yellowing shit tickets. DKG's assertion I or anyone else ought to be disgusted by any of it is predicated (I suspect) on the notion that it is some "new low" that deserves the emotional involvement of all present.

And I'm not prepared to invest that. I don't care how fresh it is, it's shit and I don't think it's worth my time (or indeed yours) to reward some BF non-entity's well chewed Crayola penned brainfarts with even the most cursory ejaculations of "oh golly gosh, that was a bit off, wasn't it". A more appropriate reward (I think) would be to starve the buggers for attention until they "do better" at a level that warrants entertaining them a seat at this particular table.

By all means, if you want more of the same, keep doing what you're doing. Far be it for me to deny you in your quest to turn this board into some shrine to all that is wrong with BF. Ever thought of moving to wherever all the Californians fled to?
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

Quote from: RAVEN on August 11, 2023, 03:32:40 PM
Can't have a thread about the witch Lotus without a chop HAHAHA... 

Jesus H kid, that is exactly how most normal folks see Lotuscunt.

Frood

Blahhhhhh...

caskur

Biggie Joo... go to SG AND view how many neg reps Porkzilla gave me.
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur on August 12, 2023, 01:27:40 AM
Biggie Joo... go to SG AND view how many neg reps Porkzilla gave me.

I saw that

I also so how much she cried about others giving her neg reps

what a karen.

She even went hamhog on Peaches for negging her.

caskur

Lily said:
You're a decrepit prolapsed asshole...end of

I said.... vvvv

No seriously Porkzilla, I just heard you live with your son and sleep on the couch.

I didn't realize you were so hard up. Apparently one of your friends told one of her friends who just told me.

Cheer up.... maybe one day you might win lotto or something.

Peace!~
"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

caskur

She is a control freak. The is always at least one in every group.
- Andy Warhol

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: caskur on August 12, 2023, 01:36:18 AM
Lily said:
You're a decrepit prolapsed asshole...end of

her idea of these healthy and mature discussions she keeps pontificating about?

Biggie Smiles

I was just talking to Dovey

she wanted me to tell Oak she's "fat, stupid and mad at life" .

I told her I'm banned at BF because they're a bunch of weak pussies but that Oak licks the windows here more than she reads there and she'll certainly get the message

LMAO

caskur

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 12, 2023, 01:42:13 AM
her idea of these healthy and mature discussions she keeps pontificating about?

I don't think in all my posting which is 20 years exactly this month have I met such a complete hypocrite.

:dontknow:
- Andy Warhol

Dove

That's Oak. She's a controling, mean spirited hypocrite.

My happiness is all of your misery. I put good dick all in my kidneys.

caskur

She was waving a dick at me.... I hope that isn't a sign she is a muff diver or something.

Eww... she might be a fat lesbian.

- Andy Warhol

caskur

Quote from: Dove on August 12, 2023, 02:12:28 AM
That's Oak. She's a controling, mean spirited hypocrite.

I have never met such a controlling wench that must micro manage every post everyone writes .... very sad.

I guess a life on the couch will do that to a person...

See if Biggie will forward on something I just sent him.
- Andy Warhol

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview