The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Now this is truly fucking sickening

Started by Biggie Smiles, August 09, 2023, 11:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Oliver the Second

Biggie Smiles

Bro -- the karma comments were just as funny

sometimes deport would leave a smite with the comment being "fat" --- nothing else

that shit was hysterically funny

Frood

Quote from: reaps the honest on August 10, 2023, 02:06:30 PM
Yeah I did notice that and made it crystal clear that if you let one accusation go then you have no choice to let them all go.Did you notice as well that with the exception of Vitty who walked away that every poster that got shit-canned was right wing? Just coincidence I guess (sarc).

And let's not forget that bastard factory himself was more than happy to make out that he wanted to rape Fleas children.

Blazor and I are both Libertarians though...
Blahhhhhh...

Shen Li

Quote from: Frood on August 11, 2023, 01:50:59 AM
Blazor and I are both Libertarians though...
The tranny forum wing of BF thinks everybody who exposes the blatant hypocrisy of their TDS is right wing.

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: DKG on August 10, 2023, 12:00:29 PM
That should disgust everybody.
I personally couldn't give a shit. We have people on our own side that have brought their opponents kids up for scrutiny and ill wishes, it's an attack that is supposed to wind up the opponent. I refuse to be wound up by it, rendering the entire attack impotent and meritless.

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 10, 2023, 02:13:04 PM
BF did say he wanted to rape flea's children. Her dogs too
Channeling his inner Cenk Uyger was he?
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

reaps the honest

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 11, 2023, 07:13:50 AM
I personally couldn't give a shit. We have people on our own side that have brought their opponents kids up for scrutiny and ill wishes, it's an attack that is supposed to wind up the opponent. I refuse to be wound up by it, rendering the entire attack impotent and meritless.
Channeling his inner Cenk Uyger was he?

You missed the point slighty.Nobody was would up by it but if you are going to continuously act like you are holier than holy.then you darn well better hope that you've never done anything that could be considered undesirable.And that really was the point that I was trying to make  by bringing it to light.

reaps the honest

Shall we also put an end to the narrative that the lib-tards were trying to spin before they banned me from that place.Which was I must have done something truly awful to her or her children to make her say such a comment.
Again many thanks to biggie for making it known all you had to do was click on the karma post and it would take you straight to the post that provoked such a responce.Now as everyone can see,she got a bit of a kick in her bucket crutch from moi but I never mentioned her children nor was particularly mean.

Sorry about your feelz lib-tards but old Lotus is just a bigger shit head as we all can be from time to time.

Biggie Smiles

The data doesn't lie

Libtards are vermin cockroaches with no integrity whatsoever

Biggie Smiles

Meanwhile there are 1116 Guests at SG

the BF parasites sure are busy licking those windows

closed off bubble forum for tortured snowflakes in protective custody-- lmao!!!!

reaps the honest

What made me chuckle as well was that it was only a few weeks b ack that you predicted that I would be the next poster banned.I laughed when I read that,And then it happened lulz.

reaps the honest

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 11, 2023, 09:50:41 AM
The data doesn't lie

Libtards are vermin cockroaches with no integrity whatsoever

I imagine it's been closed off now because it's dead as fuck and old b/f doesn't want people laughing at him for allowing Flynn to destroy meltdown.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: reaps the honest on August 11, 2023, 10:13:12 AM
I imagine it's been closed off now because it's dead as fuck and old b/f doesn't want people laughing at him for allowing Flynn to destroy meltdown.

That is a very plausible explanation

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: reaps the honest on August 11, 2023, 09:26:42 AM
You missed the point slighty.Nobody was would up by it but if you are going to continuously act like you are holier than holy.then you darn well better hope that you've never done anything that could be considered undesirable.And that really was the point that I was trying to make  by bringing it to light.
Oh do go eat a bag of dick you victim. "Waaaaaa, a female impersonator got me banned from a leftie site where they wish cancer on the kiddies... I shall swing my manbag while we all find their antics disgustapating'... drink a bag and cement and harden the fuck up you piss warm beer slurping Bert Newton lookalike!

This is nothing to do with being "holier than thou", it's a bunch of gutless troon loving leftie reacharound merchants twisting your nipples while you go "REE". If anything you ought to be thankful they banned you, their low rent drivel has rotted your fucking brain if my refusal to "be disgusted" at their capers gets you ducking and weaving drunkenly in my direction. I managed to walk away from that shithole over five years ago when I identified its shortcomings and I did it with zero amount of the caterwauling you feel compelled to indulge in today. The fuck is your major malfunction?

You know what - don't bother telling me, I'm not interested. You're here now, fucken be happy it's a place that isn't going to ban your arse   because some transsexual truck driving fuckpuddle with strapon titties gets to whining at the boss that you didn't suck the female penis in quite the way they liked. Surely that's got to count for something you spastic. Get a fucking grip: wishing harm to someone's kids has zero effect until dickheads like you get to leaping up and down and otherwise chimping out over it. If you don't so much as even comment about it (or if you mock and ridiicule it) those goons in the cheap seats will be the ones to lose their shit over their own impotence.

I can't believe I'm having to explain this to you. How old are you anyway? Grow the fuck up! 
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

reaps the honest

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on August 11, 2023, 10:23:23 AM
Oh do go eat a bag of dick you victim. "Waaaaaa, a female impersonator got me banned from a leftie site where they wish cancer on the kiddies... I shall swing my manbag while we all find their antics disgustapating'... drink a bag and cement and harden the fuck up you piss warm beer slurping Bert Newton lookalike!

This is nothing to do with being "holier than thou", it's a bunch of gutless troon loving leftie reacharound merchants twisting your nipples while you go "REE". If anything you ought to be thankful they banned you, their low rent drivel has rotted your fucking brain if my refusal to "be disgusted" at their capers gets you ducking and weaving drunkenly in my direction. I managed to walk away from that shithole over five years ago when I identified its shortcomings and I did it with zero amount of the caterwauling you feel compelled to indulge in today. The fuck is your major malfunction?

You know what - don't bother telling me, I'm not interested. You're here now, fucken be happy it's a place that isn't going to ban your arse   because some transsexual truck driving fuckpuddle with strapon titties gets to whining at the boss that you didn't suck the female penis in quite the way they liked. Surely that's got to count for something you spastic. Get a fucking grip: wishing harm to someone's kids has zero effect until dickheads like you get to leaping up and down and otherwise chimping out over it. If you don't so much as even comment about it (or if you mock and ridiicule it) those goons in the cheap seats will be the ones to lose their shit over their own impotence.

I can't believe I'm having to explain this to you. How old are you anyway? Grow the fuck up!

Oh, shut the fuck up you long winded Giraffe.You know full well I couldn't give two monkeys arses what some lobotomized leftist says or thinks about me or my children.And at no fucking point did I even suggest that you or anyone else should be disgusted by someone saying it.It was infact the OP that suggested that,not me but spin it in that direction if you so wish,moron.The fact you didn't even notice the date on said image and went for the "they made you rage" is quite laughable.Had you have had the intelligence to do so,then you would have noticed that the screen shot was FOUR FUCKING YEARS OLD .So yeah,I really spazzed out you bottom feeding cum gargler.

And you perfectly undertstood the point I was trying to make even if you are being obtuse about it,just for the sake of it.Do you think that I don't know by now how you roll lol? Now go do yourself a favor by not making yourself look like a twat like you always do and go fondle Freuds arsehole or something.I'm trying to read another board and you're fucking disturning my chill.

I'm also glad that you are pleased to see me ,Cunty.

Kisses and hugs ?

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 10, 2023, 02:19:38 PM
lol

My minions tell me there are at least 4 running threads crying about me over there

A rather cowardly move considering it takes a protective bubble with guest viewing turned off to make them feel safe enough to post  :crampe:
I will take a look there too.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview