The best topic

Replies: 8416
Total votes: : 3

Last post: July 02, 2024, 02:46:34 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Sloan

Now this is truly fucking sickening

Started by Biggie Smiles, August 09, 2023, 11:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

reaps the honest

I'd imagine a few heads are imploding over at b/f after you provided that link too lol.

I bet it's "biggie and reap" are trolling.Biggie faked that profile bla,bla,bla.

The truth hurts,eh lib-tards.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: reaps the honest on August 10, 2023, 02:18:06 PM
I'd imagine a few heads are imploding over at b/f after you provided that link too lol.

I bet it's "biggie and reap" are trolling.Biggie faked that profile bla,bla,bla.

The truth hurts,eh lib-tards.

lol

My minions tell me there are at least 4 running threads crying about me over there

A rather cowardly move considering it takes a protective bubble with guest viewing turned off to make them feel safe enough to post  :crampe:

reaps the honest

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 10, 2023, 02:19:38 PM
lol

My minions tell me there are at least 4 running threads crying about me over there

A rather cowardly move considering it takes a protective bubble with guest viewing turned off to make them feel safe enough to post  :crampe:

I better have atleast two lol !

Biggie Smiles

418 guests at SG right now

the window lickers are lining up to witness for themselves Lotusbud's nastiness

reaps the honest

I better shut me mouth for a bit now anyway.I don't want big bad Flynn banning me for longer  :crampe:.

I'll have a look over there in a week or so just so I can lmfao at the same three people posting to each other.

reaps the honest

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 10, 2023, 02:36:07 PM
418 guests at SG right now

the window lickers are lining up to witness for themselves Lotusbud's nastiness

:crampe:

They must be going nuts now that thing has been exposed.What's funny is that she's always been an insignificant tard to me that wasn't worth the time to expose.It was only after I saw her acting all high and mighty with Ayran that I chose to take her down a peg or two.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: reaps the honest on August 10, 2023, 02:39:22 PM
:crampe:

They must be going nuts now that thing has been exposed.What's funny is that she's always been an insignificant tard to me that wasn't worth the time to expose.It was only after I saw her acting all high and mighty with Ayran that I chose to take her down a peg or two.

The really cool thing about that Karma log is the fact that it can take you to the thread which sparked the reaction.

I visited the thread and saw where you were poking her really bad and the subject was about attacking children.

Go see for yourself what I am talking about.

Herman

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 10, 2023, 02:13:04 PM
That's right

BF did say he wanted to rape flea's children. Her dogs too

and he said he'd allow her husband to watch

Now, say what you will about flea and/or her husband but my money is on avatar_Erica Mena 's husband if he and Lurch start to scrap. I don't think BF would make it out alive.

just sayin
I hope that prick would not make it out alive.

reaps the honest

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 10, 2023, 02:41:46 PM
The really cool thing about that Karma log is the fact that it can take you to the thread which sparked the reaction.

I visited the thread and saw where you were poking her really bad and the subject was about attacking children.

Go see for yourself what I am talking about.

Just popped ovet to S/G and well I did give her a bit of a cunting lol.And you're right the thread was about children.This looks really bad for Lotus.Not for the kicking I gave her but the fact it was all about children once again.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: reaps the honest on August 10, 2023, 02:58:58 PM
Just popped ovet to S/G and well I did give her a bit of a cunting lol.And you're right the thread was about children.This looks really bad for Lotus.Not for the kicking I gave her but the fact it was all about children once again.

Libtards hate children

you see how they are howling over the movie Sound Of Freedom?

Biggie Smiles

I took note of how quickly and badly the Moberators over there wanted any talk of their intent to sexualize shut down immediately.

Talk of pedo morphed into a discontinuance of any conversation about the topic even if it is being done so in response to current events which we all see around us

wonder why that is?

reaps the honest

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 10, 2023, 03:20:53 PM
I took note of how quickly and badly the Moberators over there wanted any talk of their intent to sexualize shut down immediately.

Talk of pedo morphed into a discontinuance of any conversation about the topic even if it is being done so in response to current events which we all see around us

wonder why that is?

Yeah,I wonder (rolls eyes).

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 09, 2023, 11:35:21 PM
To be honest friends I didn't want to believe it.

When I heard that Lotusbud had wished cancer upon Reapers kids. I thought to myself, "lotus may be a lot of things but to say that to a cancer surviving parent about his children?" No way.

But sadly friends I was mistaken. The screen shot that ole fucktard reaps posted is indeed authentic. I'm shocked, stunned, disappointed and a host of other emotions I cannot quite articulate at the moment. Now, for those of you in loop and know the history reaps and I haven't exactly been on good terms. Personally I think the guy is a smelly limey tard with bad breath and a stupidity complex.

But that's beside the point

Kids Lotus? Innocent Kids? For fucks sake!

And here I thought that Pig Oak was the only vile and monstrous pile of human excrement capable of wishing something horrible on God's most innocent creatures.

For those of you, who, like myself originally thought the screen print Reapy posted was a chop I invite you to visit his profile for yourself and get your information from the horses mouth.

And what a disgusting mouth it is!

https://stomping-groundz.com/index.php?action=ownkarma;u=9

this link will take you straight to Reaper's profile where you can see the descriptions of all the karma points left for him by other members Including Lotusbud. No photo-chop, no HTML edits etc etc. Straight to the point of when and where it happend.

Damn Lotus, I really wanted to believe this was a lie because I thought you were better than that.

Bringing SG back to life was supposed to vindicate you of this heinous offense NOT sink you for it

You should be ashamed of yourself.

You disgusting me. You really do.
Lotusdunce is an imbecile. That is obvious enough, but she's also a vile twat.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview