The best topic

Replies: 8392
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 30, 2024, 10:21:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Shen Li

Now this is truly fucking sickening

Started by Biggie Smiles, August 09, 2023, 11:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 7 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

Biggie Smiles

To be honest friends I didn't want to believe it.

When I heard that Lotusbud had wished cancer upon Reapers kids. I thought to myself, "lotus may be a lot of things but to say that to a cancer surviving parent about his children?" No way.

But sadly friends I was mistaken. The screen shot that ole fucktard reaps posted is indeed authentic. I'm shocked, stunned, disappointed and a host of other emotions I cannot quite articulate at the moment. Now, for those of you in loop and know the history reaps and I haven't exactly been on good terms. Personally I think the guy is a smelly limey tard with bad breath and a stupidity complex.

But that's beside the point

Kids Lotus? Innocent Kids? For fucks sake!

And here I thought that Pig Oak was the only vile and monstrous pile of human excrement capable of wishing something horrible on God's most innocent creatures.

For those of you, who, like myself originally thought the screen print Reapy posted was a chop I invite you to visit his profile for yourself and get your information from the horses mouth.

And what a disgusting mouth it is!

https://stomping-groundz.com/index.php?action=ownkarma;u=9

this link will take you straight to Reaper's profile where you can see the descriptions of all the karma points left for him by other members Including Lotusbud. No photo-chop, no HTML edits etc etc. Straight to the point of when and where it happend.

Damn Lotus, I really wanted to believe this was a lie because I thought you were better than that.

Bringing SG back to life was supposed to vindicate you of this heinous offense NOT sink you for it

You should be ashamed of yourself.

You disgusting me. You really do.

BONESAWS DEAD EYE

This is an obvious lie.

Good thing you didn't make this shit up about Oak or I'd have to cancel my damn cell phone plan for good!

Reggie Essent

Blurt, who's too much of a pussy to make a login, and someone pretending to be old Bonesaw.

Flametown pussies are such pussies.

reaps

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 09, 2023, 11:35:21 PM
To be honest friends I didn't want to believe it.

When I heard that Lotusbud had wished cancer upon Reapers kids. I thought to myself, "lotus may be a lot of things but to say that to a cancer surviving parent about his children?" No way.

But sadly friends I was mistaken. The screen shot that ole fucktard reaps posted is indeed authentic. I'm shocked, stunned, disappointed and a host of other emotions I cannot quite articulate at the moment. Now, for those of you in loop and know the history reaps and I haven't exactly been on good terms. Personally I think the guy is a smelly limey tard with bad breath and a stupidity complex.

But that's beside the point

Kids Lotus? Innocent Kids? For fucks sake!

And here I thought that Pig Oak was the only vile and monstrous pile of human excrement capable of wishing something horrible on God's most innocent creatures.

For those of you, who, like myself originally thought the screen print Reapy posted was a chop I invite you to visit his profile for yourself and get your information from the horses mouth.

And what a disgusting mouth it is!

https://stomping-groundz.com/index.php?action=ownkarma;u=9

this link will take you straight to Reaper's profile where you can see the descriptions of all the karma points left for him by other members Including Lotusbud. No photo-chop, no HTML edits etc etc. Straight to the point of when and where it happend.

Damn Lotus, I really wanted to believe this was a lie because I thought you were better than that.

Bringing SG back to life was supposed to vindicate you of this heinous offense NOT sink you for it

You should be ashamed of yourself.

You disgusting me. You really do.

Many thanks for providing the link to my old account on S/G.

I will now be accepting apologies from all the morons that claimed that screen shot was a fake.

I will also be expecting apologies from Flynn and Bastard Factory himself for trying to stop me from telling the truth.And that is what you will get at B/F ! Banned for telling the TRUTH !!!!

Frood

Quote from: reaps on August 10, 2023, 02:49:28 AM

I will now be accepting apologies from all the morons that claimed that screen shot was a fake.

I will also be expecting apologies from Flynn and Bastard Factory himself for trying to stop me from telling the truth.And that is what you will get at B/F ! Banned for telling the TRUTH !!!!

...meh...

BF is a snowflake, but he wants all of us to never forget he's a "hawkish" snowflake.

Blahhhhhh...

BF Banned Community

Quote from: Frood on August 10, 2023, 03:10:47 AM
...meh...

BF is a snowflake, but he wants all of us to never forget he's a "hawkish" snowflake.
There is an oxymoron. Speaking of morons, Lotusbud is one of the biggest morons.

Frood

Quote from: BF Banned Community on August 10, 2023, 03:16:33 AM
There is an oxymoron. Speaking of morons, Lotusbud is one of the biggest morons.

I worked out Lotusbud many years ago for being a spineless and hypocritical coward and nuffy.

Plus she looks like Sara Jessica Parker at 85 riding the business end of a Nimbus 2000...

I'm guessing that anybody willing to fuck the tard would liken it to an air guitar solo in a quarry after chemical warfare was dispersed in it.
Blahhhhhh...

The Real Flynn

I think not tard. Matter of fucking fact, you can keep your stupid ass here. You will not, I repeat will not accuse anyone of being a child abuser on my watch. If you don't like that Sir Jackoff, you don't have to come back to BF. Matter of fact, I think i'm going to extend your Assboxing just to give you the incentive to stay here and not post at BF. Whether you choose to come back to BF is on you, but you can expect to be banned if you continue your fuckery.

Frood

Quote from: The Real Flynn on August 10, 2023, 05:45:18 AM
I think not tard. Matter of fucking fact, you can keep your stupid ass here. You will not, I repeat will not accuse anyone of being a child abuser on my watch. If you don't like that Sir Jackoff, you don't have to come back to BF. Matter of fact, I think i'm going to extend your Assboxing just to give you the incentive to stay here and not post at BF. Whether you choose to come back to BF is on you, but you can expect to be banned if you continue your fuckery.

Piss off, faggots.
Blahhhhhh...

sid

The fact that you would even care what Flynn or BF believes as truth tells me you are a fucking moron.  You are always going to hurt someone's feelz there now and end up getting in trouble for it... Why you ask?  .. because he has put leftist crybabies and known Karens in charge of his panels.  Last I read the "girls" were talking about cupcakes and hairstyles..   :crampe:

To be true to himself and what his site has become,  he needs to change the site name to Pussy Factory. .....   FOR REALZ

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: The Real Flynn on August 10, 2023, 05:45:18 AM

go back to your safe space closed off circle jerk where the snowflakes need mod protection

on their fight board !  :s_laugh:

Biggie Smiles

You don't have to thank me. What's right is right and that's a damn foul thing to say about someone's kids.

nasty as fuck. But then again libtards are nasty as fuck and hate children.

Oak - overjoyed and delighted at the fact several innocent children were murdered by a psychopath during a christmas celebration - check

Lotusbud  - wants to see children die of cancer and wants more babies ripped apart in their mother's womb. - Check

Admong -a.k.a apedildo - wants to see Dove's 5 year old used as a sex toy - check

Sewage major - actually does have 5 year olds he uses as sex toys - check

all of these mongs want to see children sexualized in school libraries by drag deviants like Blurt and HATE the movie Sound Of Freedom for exposing their activities check check check check

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Gurk_MacGuintey on August 10, 2023, 01:30:34 AM
Blurt, who's too much of a pussy to make a login, and someone pretending to be old Bonesaw.

Flametown pussies are such pussies.

Bro -- Did you ever hear about the time I trolled the Triglyceride Saurus Rex into blowing up Bonesaw's phone at like 4am in the morning?

that shit was fucking hysterical  :crampe:

But no  the cow doesn't take these forum too seriously at all

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: sid on August 10, 2023, 07:12:14 AM
The fact that you would even care what Flynn or BF believes as truth tells me you are a fucking moron.  You are always going to hurt someone's feelz there now and end up getting in trouble for it... Why you ask?  .. because he has put leftist crybabies and known Karens in charge of his panels.  Last I read the "girls" were talking about cupcakes and hairstyles..   :crampe:

To be true to himself and what his site has become,  he needs to change the site name to Pussy Factory. .....   FOR REALZ

Admong. really does suck a lot of cock tho

that wasn't a troll actually

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview