The best topic

Replies: 8358
Total votes: : 3

Last post: June 28, 2024, 10:14:20 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Herman

Now this is truly fucking sickening

Started by Biggie Smiles, August 09, 2023, 11:35:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 09, 2023, 11:35:21 PM
To be honest friends I didn't want to believe it.

When I heard that Lotusbud had wished cancer upon Reapers kids. I thought to myself, "lotus may be a lot of things but to say that to a cancer surviving parent about his children?" No way.

But sadly friends I was mistaken. The screen shot that ole fucktard reaps posted is indeed authentic. I'm shocked, stunned, disappointed and a host of other emotions I cannot quite articulate at the moment. Now, for those of you in loop and know the history reaps and I haven't exactly been on good terms. Personally I think the guy is a smelly limey tard with bad breath and a stupidity complex.

But that's beside the point

Kids Lotus? Innocent Kids? For fucks sake!

And here I thought that Pig Oak was the only vile and monstrous pile of human excrement capable of wishing something horrible on God's most innocent creatures.

For those of you, who, like myself originally thought the screen print Reapy posted was a chop I invite you to visit his profile for yourself and get your information from the horses mouth.

And what a disgusting mouth it is!

https://stomping-groundz.com/index.php?action=ownkarma;u=9

this link will take you straight to Reaper's profile where you can see the descriptions of all the karma points left for him by other members Including Lotusbud. No photo-chop, no HTML edits etc etc. Straight to the point of when and where it happend.

Damn Lotus, I really wanted to believe this was a lie because I thought you were better than that.

Bringing SG back to life was supposed to vindicate you of this heinous offense NOT sink you for it

You should be ashamed of yourself.

You disgusting me. You really do.
That should disgust everybody.

DKG

Quote from: The Real Flynn on August 10, 2023, 05:45:18 AM
I think not tard. Matter of fucking fact, you can keep your stupid ass here. You will not, I repeat will not accuse anyone of being a child abuser on my watch. If you don't like that Sir Jackoff, you don't have to come back to BF. Matter of fact, I think i'm going to extend your Assboxing just to give you the incentive to stay here and not post at BF. Whether you choose to come back to BF is on you, but you can expect to be banned if you continue your fuckery.
From what I have heard BF used to be busy and fun before you and the CBT migrants showed up. There is far too much moderation for anyone who is not a cancel culture loving leftist to join.

reaps

Quote from: The Real Flynn on August 10, 2023, 05:45:18 AM
I think not tard. Matter of fucking fact, you can keep your stupid ass here. You will not, I repeat will not accuse anyone of being a child abuser on my watch. If you don't like that Sir Jackoff, you don't have to come back to BF. Matter of fact, I think i'm going to extend your Assboxing just to give you the incentive to stay here and not post at BF. Whether you choose to come back to BF is on you, but you can expect to be banned if you continue your fuckery.

Hi Flynn you seem more agitated today then you normally are.Is this due to the fact that you have single handedly managed to take a thriving forum before you took over and turned it in to a ghost town perhaps? My,my what ever will we do lol.Let's take a few moments to explore your great moderation of meltdown.

Vitriol- walked away cause of all your drama.

Blazor-Banned for nothing.

Freud-Banned for nothing.

Biggie-Banned for calling admin a cock sucker.

Dove-Banned for nothing.

Ayran-Banned for nothing.

Reaps-BANNED FOR TELLING THE FUCKING TRUTH.

Now we have all decided what a failior your tenure as mod has been shall we examine what a simple minded tard you really are.The stupid rule of calling posters peedos was never broken.I mean not like when YOU AND ALL THE OTHER MODS CHOSE TO LET POOFER BE CALLED A PEEDO ALL FUCKING WEEKEND.AND DID ABSOLUTELY FUCK ALL TO STOP IT.

No my dear,calling Lotus a child abuser(which she is btw) did not break that rule.The definition of child abuse is this-

Child abuse is when a child is intentionally harmed by an adult or another child – it can be over a period of time but can also be a one-off action. It can be physical, sexual or emotional and it can happen in person or online. It can also be a lack of love, care and attention – this is neglect.

Now at no point in my accusation did I ever infer that Lotus sexually abuse my children,ergo I did not call her a nonce.I quite clearly stated and provided proof that she had wished my children die.Which by the very fucking definition of child abuse,is child abuse you dumb fucking rat.So not only did you ban me for telling the truth,you banned me because you are too dumb to implement the rules properly.

So dumb cunt that is infact TWO apologies that you now owe me.Now as for me returning to that shit-hole are you for real lol.You make out that it's a free speech forum yet feel the need to police peoples free speech.Even though you can't even comprehend the dumb rules you are trying to enforce.I get the fact alot of the lib-tards there now are feeling pretty stupid now Mr.Biggie has posted a link to my S/G profile but I will never return to a place that bans free speech from someone who has told the truth.I mean fuck me you've even pissed off Dilf with your over modedration.

You fucked up Flynn and killed b.f with your over moderation.And you were doing so well at the start.Power get to your head or something Princess lol.Anyhow,have fun posting to yourself on that now dead forum lol.

I wasn't going to make an account here due to me not being able to stand certain peeps that post here but I might just make one now for the lulz.Plus the new owner here seems like a decent fella and seems to allow free speech,unlike the shit hole that is now b/f.

When the news gets around that I was banned for telling the truth,I'd imagine you will lose alot more posters lollololol.

Good job Flynn.

Biggie Smiles

Let's not forget how the Triglyceride Saurus Rex and Shamoodock silly whale were insinuating nonstop without consequence that Prowler was a kiddie fiddler because he donates his time to coaching sports

Yeah, one sided applicability of the ever changing ruleset for sure.

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 10, 2023, 01:22:24 PM
Let's not forget how the Triglyceride Saurus Rex and Shamoodock silly whale were insinuating nonstop without consequence that Prowler was a kiddie fiddler because he donates his time to coaching sports

Prowler seemed like a mainstream conservative guy when he was here.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on August 10, 2023, 01:27:33 PM
Prowler seemed like a mainstream conservative guy when he was here.

Prowler is a good dude. Crushes those retards with sensible facts and they hate him for it.

Libtard mentality = speak out against sexualizing children means you yourself MUST be a child groomer wanting to sexualize children

Projection, its all those libtard fuckheads are capable of

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 10, 2023, 01:34:39 PM
Prowler is a good dude. Crushes those retards with sensible facts and they hate him for it.

Libtard mentality = speak out against sexualizing children means you yourself MUST be a child groomer wanting to sexualize children

Projection, its all those libtard fuckheads are capable of
It sickens me what some of these forums have become. I post to discuss issues. Raven likes comedic chops. Why do that Flynn guy and Lotusbud post?

reaps the honest

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 10, 2023, 01:22:24 PM

Yep.

And as you know Poofer is no great friend of mine but they let the peedo accusation against him go on all weekend.And did f.all to stop it.

As you said,selective moderation.It made me chuckle watching Fylnn make an arse of itself "no child abuse on my watch".Really Flynn ? Well unless his name is Poofer.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: DKG on August 10, 2023, 01:39:10 PM
It sickens me what some of these forums have become. I post to discuss issues. Raven likes comedic chops. Why do that Flynn guy and Lotusbud post?

Libtards post only to express their hatred of anything moral and trump

I can guarantee, without even venturing on over there, that a once thriving politics sub is now plagued with disinterest and littered with nothing but trump hate and ridicule of anything moral

But that's what happens when you put a sour, angry and dumb Triglyceride Saurus Rex  in a position to dictate conversation flows

Flynn is just an angry idiot lashing out because I banned his ass from SG for doing FAR worse than any of posters have done to warrant his/her Moberation tactics.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: reaps the honest on August 10, 2023, 01:44:09 PM
Yep.

And as you know Poofer is no great friend of mine but they let the peedo accusation against him go on all weekend.And did f.all to stop it.

As you said,selective moderation.It made me chuckle watching Fylnn make an arse of itself "no child abuse on my watch".Really Flynn ? Well unless his name is Poofer.

Keep one thing crystal clear in your mind

O ASKED Bunghole Factory if he could attack Poofer with this allegation BEFORE doing so.

An allegation to this day has never been proven or dis-proven.

But that's inconsequential

what is consequential is that BF sanctioned this character hit job which is itself a stark departure from his own rules, because just a few days before Poofer called his lame ass out on his over moderation.

How's that for big fat wet pussy>?

Biggie Smiles

If memory serves

Flynn also let the pedo comments fly against Aryan as well.

I know for certain she does nothing to stop the sumo sisters from making unfounded allegations against Prowler.

reaps the honest

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 10, 2023, 01:48:00 PM
Keep one thing crystal clear in your mind

O ASKED Bunghole Factory if he could attack Poofer with this allegation BEFORE doing so.

An allegation to this day has never been proven or dis-proven.

But that's inconsequential

what is consequential is that BF sanctioned this character hit job which is itself a stark departure from his own rules, because just a few days before Poofer called his lame ass out on his over moderation.

How's that for big fat wet pussy>?

Yeah I did notice that and made it crystal clear that if you let one accusation go then you have no choice to let them all go.Did you notice as well that with the exception of Vitty who walked away that every poster that got shit-canned was right wing? Just coincidence I guess (sarc).

And let's not forget that bastard factory himself was more than happy to make out that he wanted to rape Fleas children.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: reaps the honest on August 10, 2023, 02:06:30 PM
Yeah I did notice that and made it crystal clear that if you let one accusation go then you have no choice to let them all go.Did you notice as well that with the exception of Vitty who walked away that every poster that got shit-canned was right wing? Just coincidence I guess (sarc).

And let's not forget that bastard factory himself was more than happy to make out that he wanted to rape Fleas children.

Did you notice that human beings normally come equipped with two arms?

of course I noticed it.  Ray Charles' corpse noticed it - it was so fucking obvious

I got banned for pointing that fact out. HERE -- within 10 minutes of posting it !

lol -- that's how you know tard is licking the windows constantly

Biggie Smiles

That's right

BF did say he wanted to rape flea's children. Her dogs too

and he said he'd allow her husband to watch

Now, say what you will about flea and/or her husband but my money is on avatar_Erica Mena 's husband if he and Lurch start to scrap. I don't think BF would make it out alive.

just sayin

reaps the honest

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 10, 2023, 02:13:04 PM
That's right

BF did say he wanted to rape flea's children. Her dogs too

and he said he'd allow her husband to watch

Now, say what you will about flea and/or her husband but my money is on avatar_Erica Mena 's husband if he and Lurch start to scrap. I don't think BF would make it out alive.

just sayin

Well yeah,I'd imagine after his time in prison that the guy would be quite handy in a scrap.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview