Total votes: : 4

Last post: Today at 09:30:46 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Brent

T

Documenting Poarka & Farmland hypocrisy

Started by THE WATCHER, August 10, 2023, 07:48:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

THE WATCHER

On a thread entitled "Left wing racism failing as always" in the new left wing echo chamber, fPOTF chastises Oerdin for posting on topic videos in his own thread because they are "not discussing the topic"

Very hypocritical considering she's claimed the cons are snowflakes for removing admin's off topic meme spam from across many different threads. Even more hypocritical is she allows admin to lob insults at Oerdin with no consequence.

Pages 13 onward you will see the blatant hypocrisy unfold for yourself

Oerdin is a fool if he keeps supplying them with legitimate discussion.
Winner Winner x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

things are so boring at BF that flynn & the farm animals have followed me to VF to weep there  :crampe:

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 10, 2023, 10:59:02 PM
things are so boring at BF that flynn & the farm animals have followed me to VF to weep there  :crampe:
I took a look earlier. He(Flynn) is angry with you.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on August 10, 2023, 11:15:35 PM
I took a look earlier. He(Flynn) is angry with you.

I have that affect on simple minded retards otherwise known as filthy vermin democrat scum

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 10, 2023, 11:27:56 PM
I have that affect on simple minded retards otherwise known as filthy vermin democrat scum
That is true of Blurt and mimi. I don't know drives foolish flynn's anger. I don't get white trannies.

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Shen Li on August 10, 2023, 11:31:22 PM
That is true of Blurt and mimi. I don't know drives foolish flynn's anger. I don't get white trannies.

Hi Shen Li.

Poarka sends her regards.  She says you're a Chinese Communist propagandist and an ungrateful immigrant or something like that.

I'll tell her you said hi.

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on August 10, 2023, 11:31:22 PM

They all read and recite the same fucking script and get mad at others when we see they look like a bunch of koolaid drinking propagandized lemmings when they do

that's when the anger takes hold. Because their superiors never bothered to equip them with the proper responses to the deep questions, because, there are no proper responses to the shit they support. And deep down they know this.. whether it's at a conscience or sub-conscience level

Shen Li

Quote from: Gurk_MacGuintey on August 10, 2023, 11:40:14 PM
Hi Shen Li.

Poarka sends her regards.  She says you're a Chinese Communist propagandist and an ungrateful immigrant or something like that.

I'll tell her you said hi.
I got off easy. :yeahhh:

Tell her I said Hi too. However, I'm not returning a value judgment of her.

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 10, 2023, 11:40:53 PM
They all read and recite the same fucking script and get mad at others when we see they look like a bunch of koolaid drinking propagandized lemmings when they do

that's when the anger takes hold. Because their superiors never bothered to equip them with the proper responses to the deep questions, because, there are no proper responses to the shit they support. And deep down they know this.. whether it's at a conscience or sub-conscience level
Mimi is a nimbyist and a blatant hypotwat. Asal is a troll like Flynn with more than one person pulling the strings on it. The diff is the people behind the asal troll are female. One of them is anyway.

Biggie Smiles

I got flynn weeping about me on THREE sites now

actually 4

damn I'm good
Funny Funny x 1 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 10, 2023, 11:50:57 PM
I got flynn weeping about me on THREE sites now

actually 4

damn I'm good
Does he even know what his problem with you is? Is it his hatred of his ex-gf Dove?

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on August 10, 2023, 11:53:37 PM
Does he even know what his problem with you is? Is it his hatred of his ex-gf Dove?

I think it goes back to when I banned him on SG

he took that shit pretty hard and I laughed at him when he went cry to bastard factory about it

Shen Li

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on August 10, 2023, 11:54:53 PM
I think it goes back to when I banned him on SG

he took that shit pretty hard and I laughed at him when he went cry to bastard factory about it
Blurt has banned me from all of his failed forums. I didn't care enough to cry about it.
Like Like x 1 View List

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Shen Li on August 10, 2023, 11:57:47 PM
Blurt has banned me from all of his failed forums. I didn't care enough to cry about it.

Blurt is a pompous for no good reason failure

Shen Li

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview