The best topic

Replies: 7055
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 05:14:56 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Erica Mena

• Border Patrol sectors near or over capacity as migrant numbers surge at the border 5 0 5 1

Border Patrol sectors near or over capacity as migrant numbers surge at the border

Started by Conservative Perspective, August 12, 2023, 09:06:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Conservative Perspective

Border Patrol sectors near or over capacity as migrant numbers surge at the border

Border Patrol sectors are either nearing or are over capacity as agents are encountering thousands of migrants each day at the southern border, Fox News has learned.

Source: Border Patrol sectors near or over capacity as migrant numbers surge at the border

Lokmar

The ONLY problem with the mexcrement invasion is the fact that we feed, clothe, house them AND give them drivers licenses.

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar on August 12, 2023, 11:28:50 AM
The ONLY problem with the mexcrement invasion is the fact that we feed, clothe, house them AND give them drivers licenses.
Most of the migrants are not Mexicans.

Lokmar

Quote from: DKG on August 12, 2023, 11:49:56 AM
Most of the migrants are not Mexicans.

You will find that I ALWAYS talk in generalizations. When I say mexcrements, I'm always referring to all illegals. Same is true when I use nigger. Oddly enough, Oak is a major part of the reason for this.

DKG

Quote from: Lokmar on August 12, 2023, 01:07:34 PM
You will find that I ALWAYS talk in generalizations. When I say mexcrements, I'm always referring to all illegals. Same is true when I use nigger. Oddly enough, Oak is a major part of the reason for this.
Understood.