The best topic

Replies: 7371
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 01:25:37 PM
Re: Forum gossip thread by Frood

Butthurt Fagtory is Dead and Circling the Bowl

Started by Herman, August 12, 2023, 04:16:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 3 Window Lickers are viewing this topic.

DKG

Biggie Smiles

Once upon a time there was 25 to 30 users online at any given time hustling and bustling

now you'd be look to catch a hitchhike on a random tumbleweed as it passes on by

Proof positive of what libtard degenerate sewer scum like lily and flynn do to a forum when you give them the keys to the car.
Agree Agree x 2 View List

deport_liberals

Aylana

To be perfectly honest, the so called community forums are each lucky to get 10 new posts a day...perhaps you guys should merge and save some money.

DKG

Quote from: Aylana on September 02, 2023, 02:58:04 PMTo be perfectly honest, the so called community forums are each lucky to get 10 new posts a day...perhaps you guys should merge and save some money.
That's a good idea. Tell your friends at BF they are welcome to register and post here without fear of banning or panel abuse.
Agree Agree x 2 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Herman

I think this forum is getting a couple hundred posts a day. The management team here really believes in free speech. Your forum is stupid with all the censorship.
Winner Winner x 2 View List

Adolf Oliver Bush

Quote from: Herman on September 02, 2023, 09:24:03 PMI think this forum is getting a couple hundred posts a day. The management team here really believes in free speech. Your forum is stupid with all the censorship.
I was about to say, we've racked up that many posts in one thread alone in the guest nest and it's taken... what? Thirty minutes?
Agree Agree x 1 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Herman

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on September 02, 2023, 09:43:55 PMI was about to say, we've racked up that many posts in one thread alone in the guest nest and it's taken... what? Thirty minutes?
Free speech for the win brother. :drunk2:

Aylana

Quote from: Herman on September 02, 2023, 09:24:03 PMI think this forum is getting a couple hundred posts a day. The management team here really believes in free speech. Your forum is stupid with all the censorship.

You know...I don't have a forum, I simply wander around window shopping to see if anything catches my eye.

Herman

Quote from: Aylana on September 02, 2023, 10:25:09 PMYou know...I don't have a forum, I simply wander around window shopping to see if anything catches my eye.
Have fun seeing if those Flynn faggots catch your eye when you return home.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 2 View List

Reggie Essent

Quote from: Aylana on September 02, 2023, 10:25:09 PMYou know...I don't have a forum, I simply wander around window shopping to see if anything catches my eye.

Hi Poppy.  My Poppy is crashed already.  She had a busy day chasing squirrels.  Glad to see you walked in the front door and ordered a drink at the bar instead of pressing your ear to the windowpanes.
Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List

Frood

Your virtual brown eye has always been an open window....
Blahhhhhh...

Aylana

Quote from: Frood on September 03, 2023, 07:10:35 AMYour virtual brown eye has always been an open window....

What exactly is your mental health diagnosis?

DKG

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
spell bacon backwards with the first letter capitalized:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview