Replies: 7549
Total votes: : 3

Last post: Today at 10:10:33 AM
Re: Forum gossip thread by DKG

Butthurt Fagtory is Dead and Circling the Bowl

Started by Herman, August 12, 2023, 04:16:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shen Li

Quote from: Aryan on September 07, 2023, 02:26:57 PMI had to Lol @ Blurty putting the feelers out for some man on man action, now that he envisions BF as his new libtard safe space.
[/quote
Quote from: Aryan on September 07, 2023, 02:26:57 PMI had to Lol @ Blurty putting the feelers out for some man on man action, now that he envisions BF as his new libtard safe space.
BF is now a libtard safe space. What's the diff between it and CBT.
Agree Agree x 1 View List

Lokmar

Quote from: Shen Li on September 07, 2023, 07:50:00 PMBF is now a libtard safe space. What's the diff between it and CBT.

I think the only REAL difference between the two is one dude has moobs and the other doesnt.

Biggie Smiles

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 5 View List

Herman

BF is more secure than CBT. Guests cannot even read the stupid shit posted in threads.

Blazor

Quote from: Frood on September 07, 2023, 06:00:17 AMYup... Buttfuckery Forum is toasted.

Leech the hawkish shit site owner never should have put avatar_Blazor baby in the corner.

That decision was his site's undoing... lulz

Lol you got that right lol.

Even my flag gif I post, is no longer popping up in top searches directed at BF, it WAS hahaha.

I've come here to chew bubble gum, and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubblegum.

caskur

"I think having land and not ruining it is the most beautiful art that anybody could ever want."
- Andy Warhol

Frood

Funny Funny x 2 Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Frood

Funny As Fuck! Funny As Fuck! x 1 View List
Blahhhhhh...

Aryan

Quote from: Shen Li on September 07, 2023, 07:50:00 PMBF is now a libtard safe space. What's the diff between it and CBT.

It's a pity Flynn the shim didn't stay over there with fat Lily, instead of hauling her bovine carcass to BF.

Agree Agree x 2 View List

Shen Li

Quote from: Aryan on September 08, 2023, 03:47:38 PMIt's a pity Flynn the shim didn't stay over there with fat Lily, instead of hauling her bovine carcass to BF.

Neither of them should even be considered as mods.

Adolf Oliver Bush

That's fire That's fire x 1 Winner Winner x 1 View List
Her fucking fupa looked like a pair of ass cheeks... like someone naked ran into her head first and got stuck. She was like "come eat me out" and I was like "nah I think I'll go snort some anthrax and light myself on fire instead"

- Biggie Smiles

Biggie Smiles

Quote from: Adolf Oliver Bush on September 09, 2023, 08:08:54 AMSo she's pro-choice on "vaccines" now?

If you let a libtard speak for more than 45 seconds they will contradict themselves

sometimes on something they said just 40 seconds ago which actually happened on the view. I gotta find the clip
Agree Agree x 3 View List

Oerdin

DKG

Quote from: Biggie Smiles on September 09, 2023, 10:29:08 AMIf you let a libtard speak for more than 45 seconds they will contradict themselves

sometimes on something they said just 40 seconds ago which actually happened on the view. I gotta find the clip
Leftism and hypocrisy have the same meaning.

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:
Is Alticus a dick sucking fairy? (answer is opposite of no):
911 was an attack on what city (spell out lower case two words):
Is the "D" in Django silent? Yes or No? (must be lower case):
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview